Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
HOW can Hinchers and Media not see what we see? I bet the majority of her followers have kids and they have to clean with their kids in the house with no partner at home 24/7. How did women ever clean their homes years ago 🙄 Mrs Hinch is a phoney, a liar, a narcissist, a con woman, a fraudster. She lives her life based on a web of lies and deceit and exploiting her children. Don’t know how she sleeps at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Picklesal

How could anyone say that Tattle is horrible to her kids, all I see is continual care and concern for them. You are all amazing.

Hinch not so much 🙄

• Heart

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
Don't shoot me but I'm just watching Stacey's programme and had a little chuckle...
She's sorting someone's curtains and said "I want to try this thing, loads of people online save their toilet rolls and cut them and use them to keep their pleats even" etc....
Absolutely no mention of Mrs Hinch who basically claims that hack as her own. I bet she's FUMING she didn't get a mention from bestest bubs!

• Haha

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
You’re right it must be for engagement and nothing more. She has no excuse for not going to a professional. She has money and all the time in the world. Both of those things help.
Yes I agree.
Even if she’s telling the truth and not getting help there are tons of parenting forums you can be anon on. Mumsnet does wind me up but the sen section is actually pretty good. Why ask gormless huns on Instagram? What’s the reply gonna be ? “My okayden is 3 hun and didn’t talk 4 ages den suddenly it came on he still head butts kidz and has massive tantoms but u don’t need Dese labelz hun ronnie will talk wen he is readi “

• Haha
  • Heart

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
Please please leave me alone??
How about you leave people alone you grabby bastard. How about you show some respect to others that doesn’t include you gaining somehow? How about you shut the flaming fuck up and be grateful for the privileged life your sheep have given you. How bout you just stop tending every fucking thing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Cat87

VIP Member
I have to say it has never crossed my mind to make a remembrance social media post all about my child.
what a weird thing to do

CoolMom

VIP Member
It’s not good is it. Almost 4 hours up and crawling along just shy of 150k likes. Oh Soph. It’s almost as if most of your followers are bots.
Only 100k more and she's at what we estimate to be her actual follower count.

Go Soph! Tattle believes in you!

• Haha
  • Heart

Michelle1984

Infuriating Google private speech therapists there is no waiting list £80 - £100 per session about £250 for an initial assessment. She has lots of money, what an absolute tit!!!!!!!
This has wound me up!!! Having money makes your life so much easier!! You don't need to ask this on Instagram absolutely shameful! I know a mum at my school absolutely desperate for speech therapy for her 6 year old son, still on waiting list! I would hand her the money tomorrow if I had it to go private! I have just recently done private speech therapy for my child BUT only because we had family pay for it for us! She has so much bloody privilege it's disgusting how she acts!!!

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
Do the idiots on Instagram realise you don’t have to follow someone to see their stories?
All the comments of ‘yet you follow her’ ‘just unfollow’ they are really addled by all the chemical reactions from multiple cleaning products/wax melts etc

• Haha

MrsHater

Chatty Member
I just caught a bit of Staceys new programme and she was sharing Hinches hack for the toilet rolls on the curtain pole. Bet Hinch is seething!!! 😂

• Haha
Instead of being called out for this, it will be a Gretel rant then a Daily Fail article ‘Poor Mrs Hinch trolled for Remembrance Day post’ 🙄🙄

I feel like we’ve said she’s reached a new low so many times, reversing videos of Ronnieblessim, all the grief tourism around baby A and so many other things yet she is never EVER held accountable 😡

the sheep actually thinking those are her words too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
I don’t comment on anything to do with her on social media even if it’s just to say she’s a bit of a liar, I have soooo much respect to people that have the guts to call her out 🤣 they are brave I’d be scared the huns would come and make a toxic cleaning bomb and post it through my letterbox

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Erzxo

Chatty Member
Long time lurker, first time poster! That story about his speech has really boiled my blood. As a lot of you have said, we have persona experience with it. My 3 year old is largely non-verbal and we have fought so hard to get him the help he needs.

We've done speech and language, had hearing tests the lot. Speech and language came to the conclusion he was "lazy" and we later got discharged because "he can speak" (he can't. He can tell us what noises an animal makes & communicates via makaton). We are STILL fighting. His hearing test showed significant hearing loss due to glue ear (but can't get grommets because he not had enough hearing tests).

We are at our wits end - but he is the happiest little boy & we spend so much time with him, trying to help him. I get so disheartened when I see friends with younger babies talking, but it's a long process and not an overnight fix.

She's a fucking melt & I don't think I can actually put into words how much I dislike her.

• Heart
  • Sad

cm1985

Chatty Member
Can picture the tone deaf selfish cunt now sat festering in loungewear putting together a troll rant. Soph you couldn’t be more wrong with that post today. Absolute fucking disgrace and I can’t wait to see you get your karma you vile vile excuse for a human. Despicable. Using 11.11 as a fucking sales opportunity and an opportunity for engagement. Vile.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Ah OK must have got that wrong then! Don't blame SS, like her or not she is an actual celebrity not just a tend one like that list of 'talent' on Gleams website!
Gleam are not a proper talent agency. They represent influencers. They don't rep real celebs with jobs on TV or in film and theatre.

• Heart

BabyOctopus

Not sure why she's moaning she can't get Ron any help when she's denied there's been any problems for at least a year solid "he can speak perfectly well thank you". She has the money to go private and to get Ron professional help straight away. She should acknowledge her priveliged position as not many people can go private, and have no option but to spend months (or years) on NHS waiting lists.

She also needs to realise sharpish that Ron having additional needs isn't something that can be "fixed" or "cured", so the goal is to find a method of communication that allows R to express his needs. And this may never be verbal speech. He may communicate via makaton / sign language or even AAC on an ipad when he's older. I think it would be a source of shame for Hinch because she'd view it as a failure. And that's really sad. She's tried to keep Ron's needs hidden for so long and I think she's only discussing it now because he's at an age where she can't pretend he speaks, and also she's probably trying to find a way of monetising the situation

• Heart