Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum of two

VIP Member
Congratulations for reaching a new level of low Hinch.
Using your baby in a Remembrance Day post just for likes on an Insta post, you disgust me!

Reactions: 46

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
What a fucking circus her post has turned out to be. Both her and Inch are so far removed from reality and this planet it's just laughable. Now taking to bleating on in the comments about leaving her alone and a remberence day photoshoot being a yearly tradition? Fuck off you thick pair of pricks. Today has been an all time low for them both. Just when you think you've seen it all, they make such a song and dance about a sombre respectful day. Nah, they are both a disgusting pair of selfish fuckwits.

View attachment 860128
Have you noticed "real" celebs (not tend ones) would never entertain the idea of responding to a troll. Imagine someone like Ant and Dec or Holly and Phil (sorry bad examples but I'm trying to think of people who are equally liked and disliked in equal measure) responding to negative comments on their posts. Hilarious.

Also... can someone just tell me if I'm weird cos I've observed the silence with my kids, supported their learning about poppy day at school and let them buy poppies every year etc. Should i actually have been laying them on a bed surrounded by poppies!? Confused!! Sorry I'm just learning...

• Heart
Reactions: 46

AllieBee

VIP Member
View attachment 861697

This is the one time she does want to come and have a browse on Tattle you know because she hasn't been on here since God was a lad.
Tattlers have been giving loads of advice from personal experience etc. No negative comments on here about Ronnie and his speech. Only support from what I've seen.
The only negativity I've seen has been from her 'he can speak perfectly well thank you' 'he asked why the man was smoking paper' and 'he sings wheels on the bus'.
Horrible to lie about your own child like she does.
Glad she is reaching out but I hope she takes it on board and this isn't just for engagement.
I do wonder if shoving a phone in his face all the time doesn't help. My SIL used to do this with our nephew all the time. He's 3 now and has very limited speech. But....he's come on leaps and bounds these past few months and coincidently during these past few months she's not been plastering him all over Facebook and Instagram. Just a thought. Anyways....routing for Ronnie ❤
When I read that I almost felt sorry for her. But then I remembered she posts nothing without a reason and of course that reason will be engagement as you said! Absolutely pointless reaching out to her followers they will just tell her he is fine and will speak in his own time, because none of them have an active brain cell between them. If she was that worried why hasn't she had a chat to her HV instead of pretending on Insta that he is chatting. Why has her nursery not picked up on it? Clearly he should have some speech at that age and clearly there is something wrong. But the sheep won't help they are too stupid and blinded by her. They will tell her what they think she wants to hear - he will be OK, my Jayden didn't speak till 3, etc, etc. But that isn't what she needs to hear, she needs to hear people telling her that there IS a problem but she will probably block them for trolling lol

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Bunnykins

VIP Member
That freshen up Friday is an ad for the book.
Also if my sofa looked like that after a week I’d Fucking torch it. Skanky bitch.

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Do you know what I can’t fathom? The fact that she’s happy for that PJ woman to use a picture of Lennie to promote her business. And for what? A freebie pair of pyjamas?

imagine your child being used in this way 🤯

• Sad
Time to disappear Mrs Hinch. You’ve reached a new all time low, using such a significant historical date to gain likes by posting your baby and staging it, plus the 11 minutes to go statement 😡

Cassy Role

VIP Member
One of my favourite and most inspirational instagrammers ever who is living with stage 4 cancer does a “check your tattas” post every night. The cult sent in the post where the rope baskets were like a bra and she thanked Mrs Hinch for raising awareness… I think it was in the hope that Hinch would share it with her followers. But she didn’t. Instead she shared a post of her eye fucking herself holding her dog 😔

Hinch wasn’t raising awareness. She was hinting for another clothing range. She follows this instagrammer as well so she defo saw it.

vile.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She obviously can’t cope cleaning if the kids are home hence offloading Ron at nursery and Len to Fiddle Fingers.
Just imagine if your husband had a job Soph and couldn’t hoover for you on a Friday morning 🙄

Last edited:

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
That grid post is absolutely NOTHING to do with her beloved first born. It’s all about how much she fancies herself with that filter on. Tragic!

• Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
She doesn't give two fucks. A mate of mine just said she got blocked. Just for saying that the caption and picture is the exact same as Ronnie's. She needs taking down and cancelled! I hate cancel culture but she is one person who needs to fuck off

Cassy Role

VIP Member
How sad that she’s looking for help from an app for her sons speech needs. Do you think she realises a world exists outside of that fucking surgically attached phone?? Forget about trying to get a house like your tend best bubs and spend the money helping your boy instead.

• Heart

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Back to the cheese and bean melt though that must surely be one of her most bizarre pointless lies to date

Reactions: 44