Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
She has left that comment only for it to be picked up for an article and gather sympathy for her ‘poignant’ post 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Reactions: 39

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just to follow up on the Maldives following - this is where her “kid” is right now child free. Hinch must be seething. Insanely jealous. Frantically booking her child free trip to the Maldives now and planning when she can sneak off without her sheep spotting her at the airport. Also plotting how she can steal another blanket.
B6BB606D-6A2D-42DA-AEB8-73ABB7D66AAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

As predicted a “thanks for all your support telling me I’m doing everything right and I’m great and haven’t dropped the ball or been lying about Ron or avoiding the topic or ignoring help for him” post. Like honestly - insta followers are going to have more expert advice over Nursery / GP / SLT she should’ve seen numerous times by now. As someone said she and Jamie should be doing the exercises recommended all the free time they both have. She can fork out easily for a private assessment for speech and anything else sensory processing or otherwise. All she’s looking for with that post is sympathy and validation. She’s such a twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

14 bacon rolls

I just want to preface this by stating that I do not condone her choice of post today (or from 2019) it's fucking rank.

However Hinch we know you laid out the poppies for ✨aesthetic✨ purposes so why not lay the poppies on the other side of Lennie then it makes a heart when photo is side by side with Ronnie's 🤷🏻‍♀️ Missed a trick babes x

(Like I said I know it's sick what she's done but I know it will annoy her when she inevitably reads this because everything needs to be just right for the gram)

• Haha

ns22xo

A small business I follow on Instagram went live this morning at 11 so that her followers could do the 2 minutes silence with her and her team which I thought was lovely. No build up, no countdown, just a notification to say she had gone live and then she asked everyone to observe the silence with her. When it was done, she thanked everyone for joining and paying their respects and ended the live. Compare that to pyjama gate, it’s embarrassing.

• Heart

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
Ah poor soph, having to have some one watch kids so she can do housework!!! Fuck off man most of us work and do childcare and keep on top of the housework with out help from another one person, who don't have a lazy husband and weird mum!

Today I've been to learn to CPR babies and infants all the while leaving my poorly child at home with in laws, came home got my child back and will xrack on with tea and chores with out help as hubby is at work! But I just crack on because as an adult it's what you do!!

• Heart

Unfluencer

She may as well tag all the major gossip rags directly. She’s basically pointing a massive neon arrow at that one comment.

I’ll write it now: “Mrs Hinch Trolled Over Adorable Family Armistice Day Tradition”

• Sick

Millie808

Deactivated because she was making me feel bloody rage, and here I am back again because she’s an arsehole. That is absolutely unbelievably disrespectful. Using Remembrance Day for clout and attention. The woman is actually insane.

YorkshireMrs

Can’t believe a makeup photographer has commented saying it’s the most poignant tribute she’s seen so far this year. Not the ones of soldiers and poppy fields then??? Dick!
I’m confused as to why a picture of a baby with Poppy’s around him is poignant…..what planet are these cretins on? Honestly there’s nothing poignant about that pic, it’s a fucking insult to all those who served our country x

Sausage90

VIP Member
No disrespect to armistice day but what child is going to ask, ‘how did we mark armistice day’?

No. Fucking. Child
They will want to buy and lose a million poppies and learn about it at school/learn about silences etc not looking at their mothers attempt to get interactions on social media.
We learnt by attending our local war memorial. We have gone since being tiny babies.

I bet Sopha's arse won't leave the sofa in time for the village of Maldons memorial on Sunday. And if she does manage to get her arse there - it'll be well documented on Instagram.

She'll post a photo of Rev. James, herself and the boys and title it "Great morning out visiting the poppy manz".

• Haha
Reactions: 37

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
4CF76700-8C34-47AB-90B3-7055E653B707.jpeg

here come the anti vaxxers 😂😂😂

fyi - I don’t care if you have it or not, it’s personal choice….but this is a reach!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Oh look, it’s the golden child, because he can just lay there and not dare move or throw a strop because he doesn’t want to be forced to. All she does is use that baby for clout and likes. She’s vile.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
“Lest we forget” *insert vacuous caption recycled from two years ago literally word for word and add picture of sex trophy to get the huns commenting.
She really is the most insipid, ostentatious dick on Instagram.

Paraphrasing from something I read in a book: I’d call her a cunt but she lacks the depth and warmth

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So the new fatdog slim and dog-shit-pie-no-nostrils post has 177k likes so far. Checked her grid, and I know she's recently deleted 52 photos, but the last post to receive such low likes was back in December 2019: a picture of her front door which had 129k. It's obvious people aren't interested in shit like that. 4.2m followers (bots) but only 177k likes? Hmmm loosing ya touch hun. People are bored of ya. 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Roo fits in better with the Waitrose mummies at the private school gates than Ron.
It’s part of the rebrand to be more middle class. Embarrassing.

• Haha

CB1977

Oh Soph, my old buddy
You’ve caused a stir again haven’t you? Just catching up on your crass posts (people died remember, they prob weren’t interested in tartan PJs)
I’m so looking forward to Gretel - bring her on. Exciting stuff

ps how you keep your PR agency is beyond me. You are a liability woman. You wouldn’t last two mins doing a normal job with the deluded sense of grandeur you appear to have for god only knows what reason.

££££ for PJs on 11.11 - bloody shameful

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
So desperately sad. Asking about a speech app?? Wtf? You have money my love!…go and help your precious son…wasn’t this journey all for your boys? 🤔
All the lies and tending has really backfired. They could have given Ron so much support by now rather than spending all their time trying to perfect their fairytale insta persona. She didn’t really think this one through did she? She really thought it was all going to go so swimmingly. And now having to resort to another self serving post of how SHE is affected 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Yeah in 2019. Same wording pretty much too 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Exploiting the bairn once again. Absolutely no need for that, she could have done a respectful remembrance post without a photo shoot. Trying to gain engagement after the shit photo of her and the mutt last night. Fucking unbelievable.