Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdApathy

VIP Member
She's bullshitting about that Mr Sheen spray. "never used it before". You fucking have mate because when I was a sheep I bought it because you used it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Needacuppa

VIP Member
But I thought Rons lack of speech and other noted things...mainly by tattlers was down to Lockdown...having no.siblings
And didn't he 'say mumma' this summer. And he has said 'yeah' a few times both with Inch and Hinch. Oh and Dadad. Or have they named Inch that. Usually pet names like that are so because it's how the children pronounce it. As has been said...without all these fake cover ups there would have been no issue. Tattles have shown more dignity and concern for that little lad most of his 29months. She is playing for sympathy...like she did after PeppaPig as she has fooked up grand scale after yesterday AGAIN. Fancy using your vulnerable child like this. Very sad times!! *edited typo*

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

vibrant

What really annoys me is it took 2 seconds for those stories to go into the daily mail about ‘trolls’ commenting on her weight etc yet regarding the Remembrance Day post which has caused uproar won’t be posted at all!! 😡

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She's done a dirty delete, that convo with her and Inch has gone. Nice once, well played yet again. Funny how she always deletes something when it doesn't go her way. Cannot stand to be anything other than perfect with arse licking comments backing her.
They've both given me so much rage today. Just fuck off from social media you thick pair of twats and never come back.

Bobsmith

I just caught a bit of Staceys new programme and she was sharing Hinches hack for the toilet rolls on the curtain pole. Bet Hinch is seething!!! 😂
Haha just came here to say this as well Stacey -‘some people online put toilet rolls in the pleats’ she did you dirty there Hinch 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
No expert but I'm pretty sure that children learn to speak by hearing a diverse sentences and words, through imagination and play and by watching their parents speak and the mimicking the shapes their mouths make...

DIVERSE SENTENCES AND WORDS
Mummaz, oi oi, jugs, freshchsh, perfickt, pergoal-a, auntie mamfa.. to name a few

IMAGINATION AND PLAY
Behind the sofa with grey instagram aesthetic toys which are tidied away 10 seconds to prevent mummaz losing it

SHAPES OF THE MOUTH
Hidden behind the phone screen to capture the perfect gram content

She really needs to take Ronnie off the Internet now and focus on him, poor boy ☹☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Shinealight

VIP Member
So many replies to her post along the lines of “this is so cute”.
Because armistice day is all about cuteness eh?
Fucking cretins the lot of them.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Private doctors etc are exactly the same people you have on the NHS they are not inferior. They just get paid more to see you quicker, she has no excuse.

• Heart

Cleaningnothinching

Me too, thank Christ for tattlers when she does shit like this 😫
It’s when she does something dickish like this that I’m so glad we have this little corner of the internet. Because when she did it with Ronnie 2 years ago it made me angry. Today it’s made me even angrier.

But she deletes anything at all that isn’t rimming her hoop and so then you’re left wondering if you’re going nuts for feeling angry.

Then you doubt yourself and wonder if there’s something wrong with you. When in actual fact, it’s never us but it’s ALWAYS her that’s the problem, she’s just so fucking manipulative and snakey that she somehow gets away with it time after time

I was thinking the same thing. Where's her PR team? She shouldn't be let loose posting things until it's been reviewed by a responsible adult
She’s always said she doesn’t have a social media team and I always assumed she was lying. Except now she’s such a fucking idiot and her posts are so increasingly ridiculous that I now think she’s telling the truth.

I’m a social media manager and have also worked in PR and if she does have a team behind her, they’re absolutely fucking useless and need sacking.

Either that or she’s just such a dickhead that she just does what she wants, regardless of the advice she’s getting from paid experts 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why is she using remembrance day as a photo opportunity and engagement opportunity. That is bloody disgusting. People died. They died to protect our way of life and our freedoms. Not to provide photo.opportunities for greedy, grabby, shallow, insensitive social media influencers. This bitch absolutely disgusts me. Even jimbob put up a respectful post. Have a word with that tramp you're married to Jimbob

Jaggythistle

Is Stacey Solomon not with Gleam a
I would say less. Maybe 200k who slavishly follow then maybe another 300k who follow but don't swipe up or care much for her. I follow her and I hate her haha! Where there's me there's many more!
See I don’t get this. why does anyone on this thread follow her. Not getting at you Alliebee, but I think a lot of people don’t realise you can still have a gander at what she’s up to without following.
Why add to her follower numbers?
I wish we could add this at the start of every thread.
STOP FOLLOWING HER 😀

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
How did that shambles not get picked up in the press?
Advertising PJs as a remembrance post! If someone else had done it they’d be torn to shreds by the likes of the Daily Mail and The Sun. I don’t understand how she gets away with it. Nothing sticks.

• Sad
I'm not getting tattle vibes from this one but I could be wrong. So inch says it's his wife's tradition 🤔 and a sheep defends by saying its lonnies first 11/11 like it's his 1st Xmas!!!!

Then there is the sheep tagging SS about the pjs!!!

Fuck me sideways the hinches are a pair of complete and utter cunts!!! But there must be a reason she hasn't deleted and blocked tho 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Bettygee

Hinch is drying up quicker than fiddle fingers fanny! Start saving those pennies Sopha, you’ll be handing out your CV soon

• Haha
  • Wow
"A tradition as they grow" ??? How many more years are you planning to lay your child on a bed of perfectly placed poppies to take a photo? When they are 6,7,8..... 14???
Good luck when you can't pretend they are dolls.. hence no photo of Ron last year. They do both spout some utter shite 😴

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
On that “please please leave me alone” reply that she put to Marcia she dropped in about being sent DMs by her too and then when the girl didn’t back down and openly denied she’d sent DMs Hinch left it. Shows how nasty and vile she is. Drops a grenade for her sheep to clean up as fucking per.

Fight your own battles. You’re enough of a gobshite. Tattle has the receipts.

• Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Sometimes I end up feeling really bad for her. She gets a lot of hate and I'd hate for anything to happen to her BUT then she posts something like she did yesterday, harvest festival and fucks up massively and doesn't own her shit. If she had posted these things and then said "do you know what, I messed up, at the time I thought it was an innocent post but I didn't think of how it would/could affect others" I would respect her so much more. I believe she knows she's done wrong but rather than try and rectify it, she buries her head in the sand as if it never happened. We are all human, we all make mistakes and she should be held accountable for hers

• Heart