Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
You didn't go to Pride of brit awards cos you know cameras won't filter yourself and everyone will see how you REALLY look 🤡

It's not cos your full of anxiety, you're not full of anxiety when you're getting your tits out for the camera in the hot tub and allowing Jamie to put it on the gram, or when you're clowning around at Stacey's baby shower or acting 15 in a shop infront of the mirror with Stacey. It all comes down to filters.

Those crumpets look like shit, bet they taste like shit too, but I'm glad Ronnie got involved in something atleast, bless him .. Even if it was for the gram cos she seen people on her saying Ronnie should of been involved in the biscuit decorating 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
"Yesterday's hair, yesterday's make up, don't judge. First of all, I don't class myself as a celebrity in any way shape or form."

“Which celebrity couple are having a baby in 2021?” From her ‘quiz’

so are you a celebrity or not Grinch?

• Heart
  • Haha

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
I work in children’s services and those outfits gave me a flashback to walking into a meeting room by mistake and the senior leadership team were dressed as a fruit salad talking about healthy start vouchers and nhs change for life.

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
This will be interesting watching if he's converting to Catholicism, doesn't that religion take the 7 deadly sins seriously?
Good luck with Greed, Pride, Sloth, Lust, Gluttony and Envy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Fuck off with your seeking sympathy shit. Just fuck off. I can't bring myself to watch her for much longer. She is the most selfish human being I have ever seen.

Reactions: 47

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
So which outfit did Ronnie go out in?
He looks like he's in some kind of elf outfit with the cling on, and she has a trick or treat bucket.
Then Hinch shows him in the banana outfit with the clothes he's had on all day saying they went trick or treating dressed like that. His bucket has clearly been filled by them.

Quality parenting to force a costume change late at night for the gram and a tend trip out

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
“So we went in and gave it in and they were so grateful, honestly Vicky – their hearts, their eyes, they were just so grateful,” she said.

Thank fuck for Saint Soph.
She genuinely thinks she’s on the level of a key worker doesn’t she 💀 she’s done fuck all since the pandemic started, her life has been the same. She’s a cretin. Absolutely in love with herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleaningnothinching

I stopped watching her stories for a while, I just had a quick look this morning. I don’t know much about anxiety and I’m lucky enough not to suffer from it, it must be terrible to live with it. When I listen to her and others on IG saying they have anxiety, it doesn’t make sense to me. I understand it can come up in many different ways and certain situations can trigger it but what I don’t get is how they can live their lives on IG and show the most private details, family and moments of their lives to millions of strangers, or appear on tv and that doesn’t give them anxiety. I don’t post many pics of myself and I certainly wouldn’t post my family or my house because I would feel nervous that people could just turn up at my house or see me out and approach me or my family even if I don’t know them. I think I get confused with the difference between nervousness and anxiety when it comes to influencers because their anxiety doesn’t appear to trigger, or stop them when it comes to exposure or making £££. I would imagine that no amount of money can stop or postpone anxiety. Is it common for someone who suffers with anxiety to happily show off their kids to a bunch of strangers and god knows what type of sickos without a second thought but would struggle to go to an event that celebrates bravery, courage and pure human decency? I just can’t get my head around it. I know it’s a complex issue but I find it extremely contradictory when it comes to influencers
This is what really frustrates me. I have awful anxiety, and I know it presents itself in so many different ways but I just could not live the way Hinch does.

Some days I can’t set foot outside my home because I’m so utterly convinced that something terrible is going to happen.

I go through phases of not sleeping more than a couple of hours at a time because I have such intrusive thoughts of everyone I love dying in the most horrific way possible. It can take me 4,5,6 attempts at making a phone call because I hear the first ring and hang up and have to count my breaths to get my heart rate back down before I can speak.

it’s being scared of going to the supermarket, and panicking for hours in advance of having to join a work zoom call.

it’s watching the laundry and dishes pile up and not having the energy to do anything about it, yet feeling like I could bounce off the walls because I’m so anxious and ready to burst. It’s not being able to eat or drink anything because my stomach is so unsettled it just comes right back up.

Not even sharing this for sympathy, just that she hasn’t a fucking clue how debilitating it can be. She’s not anxious, she’s nervous because she knows it’s just a matter of time before the majority really catch on to what a lying, selfish, narcissistic pos she is. I hate people who just use anxiety as a buzzword. She is a huge part of the problem, and it’s infuriating that she plays the ‘poor me’ card when she’s caused 100% of her own problems. Bellend.

• Heart

Fay010

Why does she constantly say "clever" to Ronnie? It's always 'clever" and it always sounds so condescending and fake. Why not actually speak to him in sentences? Like "I love how you are spreading that..." "now put the cheese on" for someone with "invisible speech needs" she doesn't help him at all. I know we only see what she shows us but I bet that is how little she interacts with him. If she can record an ad for iconic speaking in full clear sentences and show everyone on the gram she can show how she interacts with her first born. It may help her followers.

• Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Anyone would think they were the actual costumes she ordered ages ago so she could put a funny little spin on it that she "completely forgot" to get organised for Halloween cos she's been soooo busy and had to do it all last minute - makes
funny content and a quirky little insta story doesn't it??!?!! 🤔🤔🤣🤣

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I think it's pathetic that grown women are dressing up as Hinch for Halloween 😒😒
And how is it a Halloween fail if you have also had the best night?🤔 Still not falling for the 'wasnt prepared this year' BS. Love atleast Jamie tried, ya dickhead. Be grateful

• Heart

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
4 million followers, 6 hours, less than 250k likes.

Things we love to see 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I hope Henry wasn’t wanting in his dog bed this afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

MissPrint

VIP Member
It wasn’t the amount she bought that was criticised, it was her need to show every bit of it. She still doesn’t get it, does she? No self awareness whatsoever!

The woman is a Grade-A, insincere, disingenuous, greedy, needy, lying, unrelatable , grabby show off halfwit who thinks her dog is her firstborn child ffs.

Quite mental!

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Wow… non religious people at the very bottom of the list!!
So dishonest to become part of religion for your own gain!! Plus she’s not even trying- making inch do all the work!

charzzzzzz

I know I won’t be the only one thinking this so I apologise if it’s already been said (don’t have time to read everything as I actually work and play with my toddler…)
But did it grate on anyone else how ungrateful she was to Jamie? She treats him like absolute rubbish!! He did his best grinch, if you want something doing, do it yourself! If the shoe was on the other foot and Jamie was saying all those things about Sophie and how bad she was, there would be social media meltdown. Yet because she does it to him, it’s comical. He does more for your kids in a day than you have done in their entire lives. Appreciate him.

• Heart

collie2

I stopped watching her stories for a while, I just had a quick look this morning. I don’t know much about anxiety and I’m lucky enough not to suffer from it, it must be terrible to live with it. When I listen to her and others on IG saying they have anxiety, it doesn’t make sense to me. I understand it can come up in many different ways and certain situations can trigger it but what I don’t get is how they can live their lives on IG and show the most private details, family and moments of their lives to millions of strangers, or appear on tv and that doesn’t give them anxiety. I don’t post many pics of myself and I certainly wouldn’t post my family or my house because I would feel nervous that people could just turn up at my house or see me out and approach me or my family even if I don’t know them. I think I get confused with the difference between nervousness and anxiety when it comes to influencers because their anxiety doesn’t appear to trigger, or stop them when it comes to exposure or making £££. I would imagine that no amount of money can stop or postpone anxiety. Is it common for someone who suffers with anxiety to happily show off their kids to a bunch of strangers and god knows what type of sickos without a second thought but would struggle to go to an event that celebrates bravery, courage and pure human decency? I just can’t get my head around it. I know it’s a complex issue but I find it extremely contradictory when it comes to influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
How....just how does she still have followers?
We've had a Facebook marketplace /doll house obsessing that lasted a mere few weeks, a 1 day song challenge, the world shittest halloween post and an empty notebook which has already been reduced... hope your hairdressing skills are up to date soph....you're going to be needing them soon

• Haha
  • Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
She's a lying cunt!! She's been tagged in a small business that she ordered the Halloween PJ's from. They are based in Liverpool so it's not like a local business where she could've picked up within a day or two. She's such a liar!!!!