Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatapalaver

Not in the mood for her fucking shite. I didn’t get to do any pumpkin shizz with my little one because he’s feral at the moment (recently turned 3) and has just been in a mood for the past week and not interested in any Halloween stuff. Oh well, maybe next year.

It’s been dark in the morning for fucking ages Hinch you bellend. How fucking late do they sleep in?

And vogue fucking Williams is up the duff again. Her oldest is same age as my boy and we’ve been trying for another same length of time. She’s popped out soon to be another two, and I have just got my period again after having a miscarriage last month. Hate all of them right now. They can all shove their pumpkins and carving knives up their jacksies sideways.

Sorry - rant over. I’m just so sad and hope is slipping away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
She’s needy and she kooky
Forgetful, crass and goofy
Anxious mad and sulky
The Hinchcliffe VIP der der der dum! 🎃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Babybail93

VIP Member
Look at this cunt in the Hinch jumpsuit 😂 legs 3 foot too long so she’s had to tuck them into her boots.

9038F577-E73F-4C6A-8743-EAA3259B0FBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

FruitnNut Posy

Apologies for going back to the Pride of Britain shambles, but, I’ve just seen that “lad baby” went. I mean thats scraping the bottom of the bin, some attention seeking prick who eats sausage rolls and couldn’t be more annoying attended the event. I mean yeah they have done stuff for charity which is more than the Grinch and whatever but really? Hinch is crying over not attending. A “man” who got a Christmas number one for singing about a sausage roll was invited. Again, it’s nowt to be proud of is it when the standard is this low 😂😂😂😂😂
Lad Baby was invited because he was nominated for an award. He was nominated because he does all the sausage roll stuff, including a few Xmas no1 s, for the Trussell Trust.
So far, he has raised well over a million pounds to help end food poverty in this country by funding foodbanks among other things.

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Here comes the troll rant and this one is especially good as it feeds her narcissism by telling her she’s changing peoples lives. Get a fucking grip love, you hawk shite from Tesco and clean your toilet online for a living, you’re not a humanitarian.

She’s off on one because Stacey’s Halloween gridpost is pissing all over hers. She’s so petty it’s unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Bunnykins

VIP Member
The kids had about 15 outfit changes yesterday. Two sets of Halloween Pjs, two costumes each ... what exactly did she forget? The house was covered in tat sorry decorations. She had about 20 pumpkins at the front door. A door mat. Two signs.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
I remember unfollowing her not long after starting to follow her the first time as I would click on to stories and see:

…………………………………………………….

At the top of my screen and thought, nope not got time for this.

Now it’s 4/5 dots and she calls it a day. And that’s if she can be arsed to post at all.
I used to LOVE seeing all those dots! I’d be so excited to sit and watch her stories, honestly she gave me so much motivation to clean and tidy and have a nice home. Now, I’m embarrassed that I thought she was so wonderful, I couldn’t believe it when I started to read tattle and saw her for what she really is! I’m an intelligent person but I never picked up on all the little things you nusty lot see and piece together and now I’m here for it and I bladdy lavs it 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 69

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Apologies for going back to the Pride of Britain shambles, but, I’ve just seen that “lad baby” went. I mean thats scraping the bottom of the bin, some attention seeking prick who eats sausage rolls and couldn’t be more annoying attended the event. I mean yeah they have done stuff for charity which is more than the Grinch and whatever but really? Hinch is crying over not attending. A “man” who got a Christmas number one for singing about a sausage roll was invited. Again, it’s nowt to be proud of is it when the standard is this low 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m guna disagree with you

They may sing about a sausage roll but they’ve raised money for food banks more than what Hinch has done. , 2 Christmas number ones and all that money went to charity. I’d much prefer LadBaby to be invited and nominated than a “glorified cleaner”. It’s hardly scraping the barrel when they’ve actually been helping out with food banks.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I bet she’s quiet because her management has passed on the message about putting a 4+ disclaimer on her dolls house stories from sylvannian families. It’s ruined all the pre-records of her latest obseshhhhhun. Everyone knows she doesn’t like being told what to do. Bet the sylvannian families have been volleyed over the pergola by now.

• Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Omg Zoe Ball on radio 2 just kept calling Mrs Hinch - MRS HINGE! She clearly had no idea who she wasand blamed the fact that she needs new glasses! Was reading from a script! Brilliant! Soph you are not famous nor are you a celebrity! Take that you fraudster! 😆 🤥

please can we include MRS HINGE to a thread title!! 😂
Butteryarn loungewear from Mrs Hinge..gives you a smelly M*****

• Haha

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m Kate to the party but she posts a picture of Lonaldo in a perfickly good pumpkin costume thankyou while trying to tell us that she didn’t have a costume and had to dress him as a strawberry.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

AC55

VIP Member
Jamie and Amazon prime is not the one? What does that mean? It would appear Jamie has failed in his mission to obtain Halloween costumes and instead he's bought fruit themed ones. She's not happy of course. Serves the horrible bitch right. She has had plenty of time to decorate the front of the house with pumpkins and associated tat, plenty of time to order biscuits to decorate with the cling on, plenty of time to order several Halloween pyjamas for Ronnie and Lennie, plenty of time to buy pumpkins to carve into Instagram worthy creations but seemingly no time to order costumes? She didn't forget to order costumes at all! She was waiting for some company to send them to her for free and when that didn't happen, she's realised she's left it far too late. She's made Jamie go on Amazon and try to get costumes and now she is blaming him for them not having any. What a nasty, cheap trick. I hope Jamie tells her to fuck off and shove the costumes up her scrawny arse. Twat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Never posts, is always boring, even her sheep must be snoring.

She’s definitely rebranding as an interiors account.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Tui

VIP Member
Wow pretty sick if Jamie is going to try to convert to Catholicism just to get the kids into Catholic school?
I was raised Catholic, baptised/holy communion/confirmed the works but when I was 16-17 I read the God Delusion and decided I didn’t believe in God anymore. I got married in an Anglican Church because
my husband is Anglican and I couldn’t bear to lie to Catholic priest to get married in the Catholic Church! (Husband refused a non denominational wedding) And I’m a fucking card carrying fully stamped Catholic (I’m just a bad Catholic 😂)
it’s pretty sick to convert to a religion for school places. If Jamie’s interest in Catholicism was from a true belief in god and wish to worship he wouldn’t be taking fucking pictures for Instagram - prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Bunnykins

VIP Member
We’re definitely due a proper rant and a meltdown. Halloween was a massive fail, her book isn’t doing great, Stacey’s new show is on this week. The sylvanian families even turned on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

BabyOctopus

Honestly I wish Hinch would stop posting pics where people have imitated carving "hinched" into their chests. I know she came up with the idea a few years ago for Halloween but I think it's such bad taste to do anything that looks like self harm for Halloween. People might think I'm moaning about nothing, but I have self harmed for more than half my life and I'm covered in scars. I don't want my body and my struggles to be turned into a gory Halloween costume. I don't get triggered that easily but plenty of others would do by seeing what she posted just now.

• Heart
Reactions: 63