Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
Tomato purée and cheese on crumpets…?
Her relationship with food is fucked
Those poor children
Also she has a bloody massive table yet to do an activity involving food that could conceivably be slightly messy because it involves giving Ron some food she sets them up on a bin bag next to the dog bed. I despair

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MumSays

With all the time she spends sitting on the sofa and painting a dolls house that is for herself, and bad whitewashing, she could have made something using stuff he already owns or is outgrowing so could be repurposed instead of trying to belittle him.

I appreciate she isn't the only person guilty of it, but added to everything else she throws in to landfill...7 million costumes end up in landfill every year, most worn a single time. Plastic (polyester) based for most of them, and they reckon it is the equivalent of roughly 80 million plastic bottles or something. Very few charity shops will accept them as with them being polyester, after the successful campaign by Claudia Winkleman following her daughter's incident, they should only be selling them if they have an original fire safety mark on them. Why as adults did they need costumes, especially last minute? Again, they didn't need to buy stuff they either won't wear or will be binned tomorrow! I do not believe for a second Ronnie's will be saved and seen again on Lonnie in the future.

But I know she's not the only one doing it and so she cannot be held responsible...but with her influence she could be helping cut down on buying the plastic crap and have 'made' an outfit which may have encouraged her sheep.
I'm sorry but I think you're mistaken, Sophie can save the environment perfickly well thank you!
I'll have you know that she's been invited to the COP26 Climate Change Summit and will be sitting on the same table as Joe Biden, Boris Johnson and Brad Pitt.
Unfortunately she can't go cos she's a delicate, anxious little flower and gets a poorly tummy at the thought of being the centre of attention...hope that helps xxx

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I was thinking about how Lenor actually pay her to turn peoples homes in to fire hazards. It’s disgusting of them. She’s turned people’s furniture into potential fireballs, made their doors highly flammable so if there was a fire people wouldn’t even be able to open it as it’d be ablaze from the Lenor they’ve rubbed on it and what do they do? Bung her another couple of hundred grand and give her her own personalised scent. They’re even worse than her. The fire brigade should take them to task over it.
There’s zero repercussions for them as a brand or her and it’s wrong. She could kill someone’s family with her hacks and just stopping doing it with zero explanation isn’t enough. You just know they’re all still doing it.
Like when she used to cram #ads for 15 different products into one bathroom clean. Then that lady passed away from toxic fumes copying her. Did she put out a warning? Did she fuck. She done a story doing the exact same with the song “no air” playing over the top. Awful awful person

• Wow
  • Sad

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I've gone all "Sous"about this church business.
Here's why.I've always considered Whitehouse Farm to be more Tollesbury than Tolleshunt D'Arcy although the lines are blured,so when this religious stuff started I searched the small village school on the borders(it really is a village school)expecting it to be a Catholic one,but it isn't.
When I looked at "schools in Tollesbury&Tolleshunt the searches took me straight to St.Francis in Maldon.I wasn't searching a particular denomination.
Whitehouse farm sold recently.I haven't heard it from the horse's mouth but I understand it was a private sale.Bamber's aunt wouldn't court publicity.
This may sound fanciful but I'm friends with a few people who went to school with her daughter and are still in touch.
It's coming 👻👻👻

• Haha
  • Heart

Henny Penny

VIP Member
if the church thing is to get Ron into a school or christened surely they should be making a bit more effort than just Jamie attending!! Proper half arsed effort! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 52

SpinachMushroom

Oh moaning Myrtle is on one again. Notebook is probably doing shit, halloween relatable busy mum ‘plot’ effed up and SS did it better as per usual. Along with sylvanian families which has probably ruined future content. Go and enjoy your beautiful family Soph and stop whinging!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I was thinking about how Lenor actually pay her to turn peoples homes in to fire hazards. It’s disgusting of them. She’s turned people’s furniture into potential fireballs, made their doors highly flammable so if there was a fire people wouldn’t even be able to open it as it’d be ablaze from the Lenor they’ve rubbed on it and what do they do? Bung her another couple of hundred grand and give her her own personalised scent. They’re even worse than her. The fire brigade should take them to task over it.
There’s zero repercussions for them as a brand or her and it’s wrong. She could kill someone’s family with her hacks and just stopping doing it with zero explanation isn’t enough. You just know they’re all still doing it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

flyonthewall_22

6DF707C0-C3DE-4491-9FE6-15DCA2386D1F.png

How is this Halloween gone wrong? You said it was the best night and you wouldn’t change it for the world. Contrary bitch. Nice trainers btw.

Ronnie makes an adorable banana.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Soph, it's your vanity that stopped you going to the event, not your 'anxiety', please stop confusing the two.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Whys she pushing the when Halloween costumes go wrong. They didn't. You let Jamie pick the costumes, you knew what he chose but thought it'd be hilarious to act like you didn't (really not hilarious) I thought the boys looked cute, Halloween doesn't have to be scary when there only little.
It must be sooo draining have her life.

Oh and ofcourse Lennie is front of show on the grid as usual, little golden child.

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
This who Mrs Hinch is making money off.
A lady commented on Sophs comment, on SS post.

Her fans aren't obsessed, they're possessed. This is what happens when you bullshit your perfect life, people expect it to happen to them.

Fucking terrifying.

Screenshot_20211101-132743_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211101-132642_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member

I've a lot of time for Ann on Tiktok. She's a classic, straight to the point cleaner. Here's her views on influencers doing dangerous shit.

I came over here to say the same as everyone else why are they sat on the floor making breakfast when she’s got a table ???
And how can she post a picture of a church and seconds later mention Halloween?? The two do not go together??? Halloween is a pagan festival.They are obviously just being tend religious 🙄

• Heart

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
the only reason Jimbobnoknob is going to church is for a christening of Lennie most likely, as someone who knows in depth about this kind of thing, many priests and rev's will by the book and require the parents or usually paternal side to attend church for a minimum period and have a relationship with the parish before they can agree to baptise them, the entire premise of a baptism is to raise the child in the faith and in the church but what fucks me off the most is what fucks me off about most people who do this in the UK, neither of them have a religious bone in their body and a christening is an excuse to party/have attention on them and for nothing more than tradition, any good Priest/Rev worth his Divinity doctorate wouldn't give the 4- 6 weeks of church attendance to these 2 twats when 1 look on her insta will confirm the children are not and will not be brought up in the faith. I'm passionate about this stuff and its fucking me right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Just a quick giggle that's probably been said before , but Lonnie is Definitely going to have second child syndrome.. IE..not one single fuck will be given! He's going to destroy her house , climb , break stuff , explore , break the rules and I can't wait 🤣🤣
I thought my second baby was the good one. The chilled one. He’s 2.5 now and fucking feral. He gives no fucks. Terrifying 😂😂😂😂. Good luck hinch.

• Haha

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Very 'last minute' with a completely decorated front door, endless PJs with different spooky designs, biscuits decorated, pumpkins carved and last minute outfits ordered to go trick or treating... amongst other tat bought and autumn decorations.

Imagine full time working parents with a family who weren't able to do all that and watching those videos back and the guilt you could feel (you shouldn't feel but could).
She really needs to bore off... Why not just speak your truth Hinch? You organised Halloween things to do for the gram... end of.