Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Am quite enjoying these comments 😂

Moral of the story kids…don’t buy absolute crap
Aww the sheep are disappointed 🤣🤣🤣

So if Inch is going to church on a Sunday, why isn't Hinch taking Ronnie to baby ballers. Perfect mother and son bonding time. Surely mother of the year who understands him the most isn't letting him miss out🤔🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Picklelily

VIP Member
Funny that the only costumes they had available just so happened to be all food based and match 🙃
Why not just admit that they thought they were quirky/cute and ordered them a while back. I'd of loved it if a family knocked on my door dressed like that.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Has she even been spotted commenting on posts today? She’s not followed or unfollowed anyone. Odd that so many of you can’t see her reply to SS. Only has 8 likes on it. Wonder if it was a trap to catch me. She’s done that before. I think old souschef gets under her skin. Not that I do anything off tattle I hasten to add! I often don’t even follow her.

• Haha

cm1985

Chatty Member
And another thing, on the back of this “guyyssdhhhh I forgot Halloween” bollocks. She got fucking loads of pumpkins. Someone who forgets it’s Halloween simply can’t go out and buy pumpkins as there are literally none left in the shops. Daft fucker managed to decorate her front door with pumpkins and get Lonnie and Rennie matching outfits, managed to order those cookies for the niece to decorate but forgot outfits. Fuck off you melt

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Ffs why does every little mundane thing she does have to be accompanied by some utter wank quote??? She has to try so hard to prove that she’s got such a perfect life it’s tiresome.

You went trick or treating (allegedly). It ain’t magical or inspirational. For me it was rushing back from work, their dad had got them dressed into their costumes, we shot out before it got too late, it pissed it down for almost 99% of the time and the wind was literally blowing us up the street it was so strong 😂😂😂 the kids got some goodies and loved it. Finito. Now they’re asleep/in sugar comas I’m gonna have some dinner and iron school uniforms for tomorrow because this is real life stuff. Honestly Soph piss off with ya shite

• Heart

Chatty Member
What’s going on with Stace and Soph having identical “our husbands were in charge of costumes, what are they like???????” Stories.???

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
7pm post about how she’s just had to most awful day guyyssshhhhh but we’ve got this and we are enough………
Bet she hasn’t posted because we keep predicting the shit show 😂😂😂
I wonder if they spent the day in a special field having the most amazing chat and now this will always be known as their special field. And tonight she will look at the same moon as her 4.2 million followers and know that she can do anything because she’s got her community of bots behind her - all with her holding the dogs paw as the background photo.

eta - that or inchposting a creepy “vulnerable Soph” video snogging the dog. They have such an amazing bond guyyysss.

• Haha

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion…..

Projects, church and life in vests …if it’s for Fright House Farm then All the Best!

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Can't believe what I've just watched- she's letting her kids sit on the kitchen floor with food, when she has a dining table that isn't in use- with her dog involved too -just waiting to slobber and eat the leftovers or the whole lot of food cos I mean come on WTF is that breakfast ??!!! 🤢🤢🤮🤮 I thought it was jam at first but its bloody tomato puree isn't it??!!! 😳😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Jamie probably going to pick himself up a maccies breakfast on his way back from church if he's knows that shite is waiting for him🤣🤣🤣

Another fab recap too @Bunnykins ❤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
So much to say.
529884FC-E092-418B-A4C2-9D1079619B29.png

henry has no eyes

The boys
A7AAC857-DEFF-4B61-A138-AFBEDCEC8DD1.png
have been through 3 outfit changes today. 3!!!!! That’s more than frigging Beyoncé!
She holds her leg like that so it elongates her, but she needn’t have bovvered as her back ground is black innit. So she’s just standing like a prick.
Hope that helps. Xxx

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I’m Catholic, not church going but was as a child being brought up in catholic school etc and believe me lots of people do what they’re doing to get their children in to catholic schools, it’s nothing new. I don’t agree with it, but it’s gone on forever. We used to get new kids coming in and they’d be getting christened at like 7 or 8.
That’s a point actually can’t wait for Jamie’s christening. 😂 I hope he wears a lacy all in one!

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Why is she saying the costumes went wrong? Did they send the wrong things or is she trying to be funny and actually ordered them.
She thinks shes being hilarious. Stacey made Joe order theirs so Sophie pretended Jamie was in charge of ordering theirs and her plotline with Jamie content is always that he’s a useless knob who gets everything wrong, hence they’re the wrong costumes.

AC55

VIP Member
Isn't Lon a bit big for the vom wagon now?

He's 6 months but the size of an 8 year old?

Is there a new Hinch ladz incoming? 😱
Mark my words, Lonaldo will be folded like an origami swan into that big fat gypsy moses basket until he's two! After that, he'll be swaddled up like a mummy in a front facing pram, oblivious to the fact there's a world that exists outside of Lord and Lady Arsewipe!

• Haha
  • Heart

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
"Home" is my passion,
my sheep's are the reason,
Money signs are every where!
Lift my arse, I doubt it
Free ads are nowhere
Hinch farm is on its wayyyyy
Oh ho- hinch farm