Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She’s just done a gridpost. The golden child has star status natch.
And he’s in ANOTHER costume! Ffs Sophie stick to one lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Maximus14

If Instagram is her job surely she is on her 3rd and final warning now for attendance!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Just a quick giggle that's probably been said before , but Lonnie is Definitely going to have second child syndrome.. IE..not one single fuck will be given! He's going to destroy her house , climb , break stuff , explore , break the rules and I can't wait 🤣🤣

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I got a static shock off her jumpsuit yesterday.
She wasn't wearing it,it was hung up in store.
Imagine if I had touched her in it-it wouldn't have been static electricity,I would have ben tazared 😂

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
What happened to the 30 day song challenge she started last week ???!!🤔 Done day 1 ,went awol for a few days and she's not put it on her stories since 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Is the ore school Ronnie goes to linked
To the Catholic Church or are they hoping for a catholic primary school place in a couple of years?? Is there a decent local catholic school ??
Yep.St Francis.
Coincidently Tollesbury/Tolleshunt darcy are in the catchment area which is where Whitehouse Farm is🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

JaneDoe1873

She didn’t go cause she’ll be found out when she can’t filter the fuck out herself. It means losing a certain amount of control

• Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Today’s notes
1) you won’t go to the pride of Britain awards but you can go to a friends event, go on a book your, can open stores?? oh wait common theme, you will do things you can bring your mum and Jamie to but won’t do anything that’s one or the other because you need your body guards at all times
2) who tf wants dog with their crumpets 🤮 get Henry away from that food
3) what’s so funny about Lennie holding a felt pumpkin? Quit the mummmaaaz screeching it’s too early for that

Happy Halloween everybody, let’s get our spooky on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

IsButterACarb?

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but has she changed her bio? I swear it used to be “cleaning is my passion”
CBD595FE-2E34-4AEB-BFE5-DE39DD592857.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

AC55

VIP Member
Just had a quick look at the SS thread and would you believe that Joe made snacks on the bedroom floor with Rex this afternoon.
Funny how Grinch and the cling on fucked up some crumpets on the kitchen floor this morning isn't it? What a set of wankers! It's like an animated game of my dad's bigger than your dad and quite frankly it's as pathetic as it's embarrassing.

AllieBee

VIP Member
It really is a neverending pity party with this stupid cow isn't it. She wants the money and the 'fame' then she needs to grow up and expect that the payback for living a very public life and making your money that way is that everyone is entitled to an opinion and not everyone's gonna like ya. Silly bitch. You don't see proper celebrities, who get far more hate than this twat does, whining and moaning every day. She's such a fucking child.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

cm1985

Chatty Member
Apologies for going back to the Pride of Britain shambles, but, I’ve just seen that “lad baby” went. I mean thats scraping the bottom of the bin, some attention seeking prick who eats sausage rolls and couldn’t be more annoying attended the event. I mean yeah they have done stuff for charity which is more than the Grinch and whatever but really? Hinch is crying over not attending. A “man” who got a Christmas number one for singing about a sausage roll was invited. Again, it’s nowt to be proud of is it when the standard is this low 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Babybail93

VIP Member
Where the fuck is she? I’m finding it hard to function not having been told what to buy today 😩 what am I going to spend my money on???

• Haha