Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’m Catholic. I was baptised, first communion, confession, confirmed. Catholic infant and junior schools, then Catholic all-girls secondary. Church every week until late teens, and then sporadically since then but not at all for a few years. I haven’t taken my children.

My eldest (14) is baptised but my youngest (3) isn’t (MH problems meant it was too much for me to try and consider arranging, then pandemic hit)

So while I can class myself as Catholic, I don’t feel that I am as entitled to a spot in a faith school for my children compared to a family who actually properly follow their faith and for whom it’s a big part of their lives.

People who fake religion just to get into a school are a disgrace.

Reactions: 62

Ffairy

I’m gonna put my 2 pence in about the Halloween debacle.
Little Ronnie looked like he had been crying in that banana costume, 2 year olds are hard enough to get them to do something the don’t want but if they have additional needs this is ten fold. The costume situation should have been something he picked, I know he can’t speak but he could still indicate what costume he liked if she was showing him Amazon or something. He has probably been crying as he doesn’t want to wear that stupid costume. But he’s been made to so she gets their picture all together. Just let him take the costume off ffs instead of making him stand there so sad 😞

Another thing, I feel like I’m creating a whole conspiracy theory here but I think their marriage is in trouble. The birthday post was underwhelming at best, which included a few put downs. Soph moves slyly remember she likes to make little digs at people yet still act sickly nice. Inch has been on the receiving end of a few digs lately. His flip flop wearing, she declaring she’s the one who understands Ronnie the best, subtle digs at his grand gesture ways of giving gifts, zero effort for his birthday which didn’t once mention what a good dad he was. Now the costumes last night Sophie and the boys are fruit. Inch is the odd one out and is a fucking lobster randomly. He also seems to be growing tired of her shit, he may be going to church just to get away from her for a bit and going to church makes her look good so she doesn’t mind.

It’s all very similar to the subtle way she digs at Ronnie.

She gets bored easily and replaces everything else in her life, why not the husband too🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re probably together because they’re so deep in business together there’s no easy way out. But I definitely think cracks are showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

AC55

VIP Member
I am currently working in a big supermarket beginning with an M and we have some lovely snit suits at £20. Every time I walk past them I say “snit suit” in my head and giggle to myself 🤣I have just been offered a permanent job at said supermarket in the clothing department which has made an old disablist mum of 4 like me very happy! A proper bonafide minimum wage job. Snit suits for everyone!
Congratulations! This is lovely news! 😍 I'm just going to finish my coffee and then I'm going to send you some crumpets covered in tomato puree and topped with pre-grated cheese which won't melt. I'll put them in the box that Iconic sent me for doing fuck all! You can't have the make up though because I am adding it to the hundreds of products they've all ready sent me and I need the brushes to paint the skirting boards! Look out for the Audi I don't have pulling up at Chez Milford and the imaginary post man who will deliver your gift! 😂 all the vest. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 60

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
MY banana
MY strawberry
MY orange
MY lobster
MY bat

Again with the MY considering she said Jamie done a shit job of the costumes shes making everything about HER

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Bunnykins

VIP Member
As much of a a twat as Jamie is, I hate the way she belittles his efforts constantly. She’s a gaslighting, narcissist and if it was a man behaving like that he’d be called out - and rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Taurus123

The fact he takes a photo of him inside the church during service to try persuade us * cough* himself is a disgrace in itself. Never have I or never would I take a photo during mass. All for the sake of the gram yet again! Its beyond embarrassing!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Aunt Lydia

4EA1CD51-9E33-49AB-8EAC-DFFFAFC6E9DA.jpeg

I was having a nosey on her old story highlights, and saw this. Look at the different font.
Reckon Jamie made her change it to ‘OUR’ instead of ‘MY’? 🤣

Me me me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Wendy22

We’re definitely due a proper rant and a meltdown. Halloween was a massive fail, her book isn’t doing great, Stacey’s new show is on this week. The sylvanian families even turned on her.
“ The sylvanian families even turned on her “ has made my day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Babybail93

VIP Member
I feel like I’ve missed any chat on this comment from hinch replying to ss comment on hinch’s grid post. She’s really sulking about something isn’t she.
View attachment 843131
“Thank you for tonight”. How old is this bitch? How did she cope with life before tend friend Stinky Solomon? I wonder what the tantrum is about this time? Do a dog bed crying video Soph, they usually make you feel better. Hope that helps hunnnaaayyyy!

Stacey, as much as I can’t stand her, has 3 boys and a newborn to look after. She doesn’t need Neurotic Nelly on the blower every 5 seconds crying over shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The church picture is disgusting. I’m atheist and even i find that disrespectful. It’s aimed at us.
jamieskippedlegday is in the background of the manky crumpets
Clingon is morphing into sopha and it’s worrying. She was also holding lonnies back so he wouldn’t flop forwards…

• Heart
Reactions: 56

FreJon5

Is it just me that doesn't understand why adults are dressing up to sit at home?! All that time, money and effort that goes into getting one decent picture for the gram is just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 55