Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Sofa,

getting paid to clean is;
1.) scrubbing other people’s pish/tit/pubes from the family bog
2.) scrubbing the dried in spag bol from the cooker (it’s a well rounded tasty family meal, google it😉)
3.) hoovering stairs, not to leave “hoover lines” but to remove fur/dried in dirt/grass from muddy shoes/boots from families who’ve been outside hanging real, not TEND, family time
4.) helping to wash the mountain of dirty laundry that’s in the hampers from said activities above 👆🏼
All for the grand total of £13 PH!!

What you do are daily housework chores, you absolute fame hungry money grabbing DOG PIE!!

All the bleeping best!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
One thing about the celeb couple having a baby in 2021 do you think that was a way of being the first to inform folk about Stacey being pregnant- sly and back handed ?

Reactions: 9
Have you noticed how the “mess” is always the same stuff. Does Ron not have any other toys other than that bloody brown file thing a few pens and his dolls house furniture he doesn’t have a house for?
She literally puts his table on an angle and throws the stuff off it on to the floor, the crazy mare.
Yep. Where are the coats or cups or bottles lying around, things that say a house is lived in.

Reactions: 12
A bit off topic from her antics tonight but I really hope her and other influencers are watching this Earthshot programme on BBC.

Reactions: 13
Just come out and say your moving. I've said it many times and I stick by it - she'll announce the move at Christmas.
It's just feckin boring now
She's going to be so surprised she's moving to her alpaca farm. She didn't expect it. She doesn't know how it happened. She just owned an alpaca farm one day, guys.

Admit you have a cleaner ya skank, you're not relatable anyway so why be dishonest?!?!

Eta: we know you are lying as soon as you use that filter
I don't think she pays for a cleaner to be honest. She has Jamie, short for James, and Freda.

Reactions: 18
God she's a tit isn't she?! She even gets the arse someone asking her if she's got a cleaner!! Unless there's more to the message she got that she hasn't shown, why the hell is she bothering to get in a rage over that, all she has to do is say no. What a stupid child she really is.

Reactions: 24
God she's a tit isn't she?! She even gets the arse someone asking her if she's got a cleaner!! Unless there's more to the message she got that she hasn't shown, why the hell is she bothering to get in a rage over that, all she has to do is say no. What a stupid child she really is.
She probably made the message up because Stacey's new grid post 🙄 every single time she is a jealous cow

Reactions: 18
Oh here’s little Ron being allowed to pick his own pumpkin….
Put it in the bag…
Aaaaaannnnnddddd it doesn’t fit her perfect aesthetic so it’s no where to be seen in her front door step patch. She is just awful and defo needs to proper up her game to compete with her tend friend SS out door decorations - what a feeble attempt 🤪😂😂

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Funny how she’s only got the balls to ‘call out’ these messages she gets from people saying she’s got a cleaner when she’s got that stupid bleeping filter on

Reactions: 25
Oh here’s little Ron being allowed to pick his own pumpkin….
Put it in the bag…
Aaaaaannnnnddddd it doesn’t fit her perfect aesthetic so it’s no where to be seen in her front door step patch. She is just awful and defo needs to proper up her game to compete with her tend friend SS out door decorations - what a feeble attempt 🤪😂😂
Hinch you are a disgraceful mother😔

This! She pulled the same stunt just after Stacey revealed the baby’s name. She’s channelling her jealousy, rage and aggression over Stacey into fake messages and Gretel rants.
You’re on my train of thought! The bullshit express!

Can I just say- this This thread title is SO underrated 😂 every time I look at it, i can’t stop the grin spreading across my face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Errrrr Zoph , how can you say they have the kindest eyes , when Rose has them shut ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she keep making up fake speech for them? 🤣🤣🤣 one minute the boys got “invisible speech needs” the next minute she’s acting like they’re speaking to each other

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.