Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t count herself as a celebrity but says in her MEmoir that she can’t go on an all inclusive family holiday and that going to Disneyland Paris made that quite apparent.
Which is it? Are you a normal girl next door who just ‘got lucky’ but can still shop at B&M and can take a bus among the general public. Or are you SO recognised that your family isn’t safe now?

Also, flashback to her thinking some poor sod enjoying his afternoon paragliding was actually paparazzi trying to photograph her in her garden. And those great big privacy screens she’s put all around her garden to stop prying eyes?
NO, definitely doesn’t think she’s a celeb, which she absolutely isn’t anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
"I get paid to clean" ........ What she actually means is she doesn't clean unless she's paid.....
Saying you get paid to clean your own house is like saying you are babysitting your own children....no no and no. She's just a knob

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Admit you have a cleaner ya skank, you're not relatable anyway so why be dishonest?!?!

Eta: we know you are lying as soon as you use that filter
Maybe she can say she doesn't have a cleaner as it’s fiddle fingers who is on the payroll. Hmm just wondering.

Reactions: 12
Oh you guyschhh are funny fuckers. Love my evening catch ups on here 🤣
You could say I’m obsessed with it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
yep classic liars do anything to divert attention from their facial expressions. A filter is an excellent way for liars to do this. We are tuned as humans to pick up on people’s facial expressions, mannerisms etc and how they can change when they aren’t being truthful… I actually do a lot of this as part of theory of mind training.

face to face liars can not make eye contact or lock eye contact in an attempt to show they are being honest. But if you know the person you’ll be fine tuned to their normal expressions. I notice when she’s been lying before without a filter her eyes dart all over the place or she uses the Gretal filter so it’s hard to read her

shes 100% got a cleaner and probably got a solicitor to draw up an agreement she can’t spill
This ⬆⬆⬆ she forgets 'We See and Hear' everything ❤

Reactions: 18
She really had to think that one up about the cleaner to address the #Tattlesoftruth and could not just state 'you have a cleaner don't you' she had to big herself up by the 'celebrity' portraying that others think she is a 'celelbrity' and another thing...didn't Jimslobbeggingismejob ask someone for a celebrity discount on a 'sea hut' ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Have you noticed how the “mess” is always the same stuff. Does Ron not have any other toys other than that bloody brown file thing a few pens and his dolls house furniture he doesn’t have a house for?
She literally puts his table on an angle and throws the stuff off it on to the floor, the crazy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Have you noticed how the “mess” is always the same stuff. Does Ron not have any other toys other than that bloody brown file thing a few pens and his dolls house furniture he doesn’t have a house for?
She literally outside his table on an angle and throws the stuff off it on to the floor, the crazy mare.
So sad, how long can she keep 2 kids behind the sofa, its cruel😒

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She is so aggressive. Honestly i can't stand Stacey but hinch tops it.. Stacey is famous from x Factor . i 'm a celeb . she turned into massive knob after meeting hinch or i had my blindfold on . but hinch is a nasty piece of work . known for cleaning which she don't do. Her days are numbered. Everytime Stacey posts grid. She throws a fit for the engagement. Just grow up and get a real job

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?
Poor Len looks exactly like Ron did but Ron wasn't anywhere near sitting, Lennie is slumped over because he hasn't got the core muscle strength to keep him upright, his mother is a crazy witch who wants him to look advanced or something like she did with Ronnie so many times too
Actually not good to let a child that young sit up like that when they are clearly not ready.....

• Sad
Reactions: 34
She literally outside his table on an angle and throws the stuff off it on to the floor, the crazy mare.
Certainly wasn’t a millionaire and now think did go bit extra on it but kids (now adults) had toys in bedrooms,lounge,garage,garden and had loft with trainset,scaletrix etc set up. Thought that was normal and if you are a millionaire and live in a normal property not a money & time draining one like SS then what are you spending it on🤔 Most things in their life are gifted. Why can’t the 🐑 see through it. She’s encouraging them to pay for things she gets for free whilst her money 💰 builds up in her account. Her management company aren’t v good at PR advice obvs 😂😂

Reactions: 15
That is not a mess that is a few things on the floor (you know like you should have when you have a toddler in the house).....

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.