Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s wrote that note and give gone to the extreme about someone on chemotherapy she really needs locking up

Reactions: 39
Oh my actual god , she's finally snapped!! Inch is clearly as fucked in the head as she is to think it's normal to let her write her own fan letters....it's an all time low to mention chemo in it though and then not wish the "fan" well.

Eat tit Dog pie you witch

Reactions: 27
New low right there… she genuinely thinks of herself as some hero who deserves success & fame. For what? For karate chopping cushions (never understood that) and filling her house with shite. Mansion incoming!!!

Reactions: 29
Lmaooo she’s a fruit loop!

So that note must of been written on the night, you’re telling me someone walks around a concert with a bleeping note pad?? If the note was written before it would have a fold mark and be crumpled from being in a bag 💀
As everyone else has observed, the handwriting is remarkably similar to sopha and the other “fab” note she’s had LOOOOLL.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
How would fans know if Hi ch was there or not. Who walks around with a notebooks and cards at a concert.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh I'm loving this!! Wetting myself over the hand written letter!! It's almost like we don't have these magical, futuristic devices that send letters to people, so you'd don't have to write one out. 😂😂😂😂😂🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s wrote that note because she simply fuming that this didn’t in fact happen to her, she thinks she’s so famous and above everyone else she was waiting to get hounded by “dozens” of fans and it just never happened, so a lot of neck crawling later, the note happened, I don’t think Jamie James knew what she was doing, and if he did then what sort of enabler let’s this tit show continue! I’m flummoxed!

Reactions: 31
She deserves it. She deserves nothing. So you’re at a Michael Bolton concert and you just so happen to see her in the corner and you decide to write. A. Note… all about her. She ain’t right in the head.

Reactions: 25
I'm guessing people recognise her because of who she's with. Like jimbob no knob is pretty recognisable as be doesn't filter himself unless she mKes him look like a cartoon (well recognisable to the fans of her not Joe public) and obv stinky Solomon is recognisable. As sorry without the filter she's not the same person and you'd walk straight past her without knowing who she was???

Reactions: 9
Nice of her to add some comment on her story asking about how her fan is doing after her chemo. She didn’t photograph read the note til she got home so couldn’t have mentioned it at the time when she got handed it got it out of her handbag (that Jamie would have definitely been go lido good all night).

🤥
Me, me, me, me, me!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.