Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone here wondering if the dolls house project is leading to her Hinch Farm reveal ? Painting the dolls house to mimic her new house ?

Reactions: 31
I'm Mrs Hinch, I'm paid to clean. Well Mrs Hinch, let me tell you something, I'm paid to nurse sick and premature babies and care for their families. I can be called upon at any point in a shift to go to labour ward and assist with a resuscitation, I can be called upon at any point in a shift to resuscitate a baby on the unit. I need to be one step ahead of these precious little babies every minute of the day as I plan and manage their care. It is a job like no other, one which it an absolute privilege to do. When I go to bed at night or indeed in the morning, I do so knowing that I have given my absolute best to the babies and families and when I get paid, I know it's because I've earned it honestly and with integrity. You on the other hand? You're a jumped up nobody with a sense of entitlement because you got lucky on social media. You've lied about everything and anything including your own son's ability to speak! You're insanely jealous of Stacey Solomon and try to out do her at every turn but you fail spectacularly every time. You seem unable to function as a mature adult and need your mother to still hold your hand through life at 31 years old. You clearly can't be left alone with your children and it's unlikely Jamie will ever go back to work because of it. You've lied and deceived your way to your perceived celebrity status and even though you claim you don't consider yourself a celebrity, that's exactly what you think you are. Why else would you use a decoy when you left hospital with Ronnie? Why else would you say you can't go on holiday unless it's to a private villa in case anyone sees you?
You don't get paid to clean Sophie, you get paid to advertise. There's a huge huge difference. You will stop at nothing to keep the money coming in and that includes selling your children's privacy.
Sleep well.
Perfectly written! She’s a complete narcissist, so selfish and arrogant, you on the other hand, are a truly amazing person and I take my hat off to you. We need less hinch and her sheep and more people like you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
God she's a tit isn't she?! She even gets the arse someone asking her if she's got a cleaner!! Unless there's more to the message she got that she hasn't shown, why the hell is she bothering to get in a rage over that, all she has to do is say no. What a stupid child she really is.
Our ol sofa gets the rage if someone isn’t kissing up her arse!how dare they not see what an amazing ,kind generous person I am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had to try match stacey with sibling photo trying to show how sweet her two are together. And another quote. Really keeps updating her stories tonight As Stacey have been busy on hers . i dont know who she is trying to convince but does she usually write on their photo how much she loves them? As i know Stacey constantly tells us 🤣go and play with your dolls house soph
She's insanely jealous of everything SS posts of baby rose & rex cos she can't really compete 🤷🏼‍♀️ think her copping a strop is going to become a very regular thing 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wink says it all, definitely the dolls house is for the hinch farm reveal!

She's so horrid that she doesn't reference here for her sheep to come and actually agree with us nusty trolls cos we're right. Just like on fb when someone called her out on the wave of light and it was deleted!

Gretal is her persona when she's lying to hide behind a 'mask'. Like others have said Where's there no picture but is on the good messages? Paid to clean over clean surfaces with here non Ad products.
Also incredibly jealous of SS. Notice SS just said goodnight and then 4 minute later Sopha does 🙄

I create more mess with my 4 month old than what Ronnie does at his age! Or shall I say 'Ronnie, Sopha threw some bits around mess'

Attachments

When she says she’s paid to clean 😴 fair enough if she actually cleaned but she doesn’t, she just sprays chemicals everywhere and wipes a few surfaces, that’s all I’ve ever seen her do. The only time I’ve ever seen her do stain removal, was with the bib, that she obviously swapped for a brand new one, because the pattern was different. If something gets stained, no doubt, she just throws it away. She doesn’t do any natural cleaning hacks, it’s just sell sell sell on the toxic ones. She’s a bad influence and I actually think she should be banned from social media. All her troll messages are obviously written by her to draw in the sympathy vote, she’s been doing it since the early days. I would say she winds me up but I actually think she’s just pitiful and embarrassed for her half the time!

Reactions: 33
urghhh she’s such a manipulative bleep.
“this little room, I’ve cleaned my own little room- see it’s not offensive when I call traceys house little cos I call my rooms little too. SEEEEEE.”

bleeping bin fire of a woman. She’s an absolute creature.

“Jamie looked fit for the knackers yard. It’s hard work being a single parent to two little boys and a 31 year old influencer.”

That might be my favourite piece ever 😂
You are spot on!!

Reactions: 9
‘Paid to clean?’ Does she actually believe this? She’s left reality totally if so. Nobody is paying her to clean, brands pay her to show their products. If you’d call it ‘work’ at all, it’s a sales job and it’s part time at best.

I thought it was a bit sad that she said ‘I don’t look like a celebrity’- there’s no such ‘look’! Famous people can look like anything?! Even Kermit the Frog is famous babe and he’s a felt frog. Top of her list about someone is what they look like. Not that we know what she looks like in real life but I couldn’t give a toss. I used to like her posts back when she was buying products she liked and showing cleaning and not really caring. Now it’s just a load of trussed up bollocks, obsessed with how things look and a never-ending stream of sales pitches

• Haha
Doesn't see herself as a celebrity!! (She's NOT)Erm...Xmas last year, which celebrity couple are expecting?
Less brains than flip n flop. RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why would you be normal (I use the term loosely), sell you and your families souls to the gram to willingly and desperately become celebrities (again loosely) only to then protest that you are absolutely normal like everyone else and are absolutely not a celeb ? duck off

when she says things like “My house is upside down” it REALLY annoys me. It’s the fact that she tries to pretend it’s hugely dirty and disgusting when really it’s just a bit of mess, probably from a day of not cleaning. Some Mums will not have had chance to clean their houses properly in a month and they will be in a much worse state than this. How does she think the comment on this video will make them feel? I’m a teacher, my partner is a paramedic, we have a 1 year old and a 7 year old. We are working incredibly hard and our house looks worse than this at the moment and it kicks me down to the shitter by making me feel like my house is absolutely rancid. It’s not... but if hers is “a mess” then mine must be horrific.

We all don’t have the luxury of staying at home and getting “paid to clean” ignorance at its best.

• Heart
Urch the lies that this cretin spouts. Doesn't see herself as a celebrity my arse. And paid to clean.... When was the last time you did a proper clean other than the odd freshn up Friday or two second post. The nightly tap wank stopped too. If you were genuinely paid to clean and not just be a walking online billboard you'd have been sacked. Bellend

Reactions: 21
So she had that big extension. Loads of money. Where is the bloody playroom?? Yep e bought a house that was extended so we could have a room to dump all the toys in and the child! Best bloody thing we ever did. Honestly. She’s an absolute selfish prick. All about her. Those kids have nothing to play with. We don’t have loads of spare cash so I’m all over Facebook getting bargains and his room looks like toys are us!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.