Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad she's not my friend, nothing says you care about someone more than 5 ugly truffles!
Why was it only 5? I’ve made truffles before (Oreo ones- look up the Bakerella recipe if you fancy it huns, 3 ingredients and bloody gorge) and you get about 25 in a batch. If you’re going to be thoughtful and bake/make a treat for someone, the sentiment is lost somewhat if you (bis)scoff the lot yourself and give away the crumbs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think she pays a cleaner but I do think Freda comes round and does most of it

Reactions: 26
Why is she still trying to make out Ron is talking? And that Len is answering? She did this before and followed it with the “Ron can talk perfectly well thank you” Then we finally had the invisible speech story. I really don’t understand her, why does she need to lie all the time? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Why is she still trying to make out Ron is talking? And that Len is answering? She did this before and followed it with the “Ron can talk perfectly well thank you” Then we finally had the invisible speech story. I really don’t understand her, why does she need to lie all the time? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she's in deep denial and hoping that Lonnie isn't the same

Reactions: 16
I missed the whole invisible speech thing, what did she say? Maybe she should try interacting with her kids ,it would definitely be a start!

Reactions: 8
If you are going to pretend your sons are talking to each other 🙄 as least have the decency to have Ron’s contribution grammatically correct. You are not helping his language progression with all this “baby talk”. Pathetic woman.

Reactions: 28
She had to try match stacey with sibling photo trying to show how sweet her two are together. And another quote. Really keeps updating her stories tonight As Stacey have been busy on hers . i dont know who she is trying to convince but does she usually write on their photo how much she loves them? As i know Stacey constantly tells us 🤣go and play with your dolls house soph

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20211017-210410_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211017-210410_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-210416_Instagram.jpg

So this is when I often think she sends herself the "fake troll posts"... no profile pics shown vs profile pics of those licking her hoop and why??? Because those fuckin idiots will be the ones that will be like omg mrs hinch shared my comment on her stories, causing and influx of people to go to her profile to check it out!!! And we all know if it were a real message, she'd of left the picture on, so her army could go and attack that person, we've seen it happen!

Funny how she doesn't show the "troll" messages she would of received Friday after her insensitive posts. She never shows the bad messages when its something that probably needed to be said. Instead she blocks everyone. Would respect her "rants" if she didn't have that bleeping filter on. However that "rant" was what she sent her self as she needs to build relatable content up!

She's such a prat!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Can't clean her own house but has time to duck about sticking lolly sticks to a dolls house.

OK then.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Ah god this week will be all cleaning posts to "prove" she doesn't have a cleaner. Wonder if there is new cleaning products due out she needs to advertise. There has to be a reason for that post!!!

Also she doesn't have a cleaner because said cleaner is fiddlefingersfreda.

Reactions: 30
I'm Mrs Hinch, I'm paid to clean. Well Mrs Hinch, let me tell you something, I'm paid to nurse sick and premature babies and care for their families. I can be called upon at any point in a shift to go to labour ward and assist with a resuscitation, I can be called upon at any point in a shift to resuscitate a baby on the unit. I need to be one step ahead of these precious little babies every minute of the day as I plan and manage their care. It is a job like no other, one which it an absolute privilege to do. When I go to bed at night or indeed in the morning, I do so knowing that I have given my absolute best to the babies and families and when I get paid, I know it's because I've earned it honestly and with integrity. You on the other hand? You're a jumped up nobody with a sense of entitlement because you got lucky on social media. You've lied about everything and anything including your own son's ability to speak! You're insanely jealous of Stacey Solomon and try to out do her at every turn but you fail spectacularly every time. You seem unable to function as a mature adult and need your mother to still hold your hand through life at 31 years old. You clearly can't be left alone with your children and it's unlikely Jamie will ever go back to work because of it. You've lied and deceived your way to your perceived celebrity status and even though you claim you don't consider yourself a celebrity, that's exactly what you think you are. Why else would you use a decoy when you left hospital with Ronnie? Why else would you say you can't go on holiday unless it's to a private villa in case anyone sees you?
You don't get paid to clean Sophie, you get paid to advertise. There's a huge huge difference. You will stop at nothing to keep the money coming in and that includes selling your children's privacy.
Sleep well.

• Heart
Reactions: 170
I'm Mrs Hinch, I'm paid to clean. Well Mrs Hinch, let me tell you something, I'm paid to nurse sick and premature babies and care for their families. I can be called upon at any point in a shift to go to labour ward and assist with a resuscitation, I can be called upon at any point in a shift to resuscitate a baby on the unit. I need to be one step ahead of these precious little babies every minute of the day as I plan and manage their care. It is a job like no other, one which it an absolute privilege to do. When I go to bed at night or indeed in the morning, I do so knowing that I have given my absolute best to the babies and families and when I get paid, I know it's because I've earned it honestly and with integrity. You on the other hand? You're a jumped up nobody with a sense of entitlement because you got lucky on social media. You've lied about everything and anything including your own son's ability to speak! You're insanely jealous of Stacey Solomon and try to out do her at every turn but you fail spectacularly every time. You seem unable to function as a mature adult and need your mother to still hold your hand through life at 31 years old. You clearly can't be left alone with your children and it's unlikely Jamie will ever go back to work because of it. You've lied and deceived your way to your perceived celebrity status and even though you claim you don't consider yourself a celebrity, that's exactly what you think you are. Why else would you use a decoy when you left hospital with Ronnie? Why else would you say you can't go on holiday unless it's to a private villa in case anyone sees you?
You don't get paid to clean Sophie, you get paid to advertise. There's a huge huge difference. You will stop at nothing to keep the money coming in and that includes selling your children's privacy.
Sleep well.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 absolutely spot on. I couldn't word it better myself she is absolutely vile. But What a rewarding but i can imagine Heartbreaking job you have 😭 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.