Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We just got patio laid in the backgarden over the weekend , waited 3 months for this stone to come in , saved longer. Have only now discovered it's the same as Grinchs. 🤯😭
And now ya neighbours will be like "she's a hincher" hahahhaa 🤣🤣 dig it up and sell it my friend hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn't help myself ,I had to reply to her story asking if she announced her pregnancy by asking what celeb couple are due a baby ....she's a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sometimes I think I mistake this thread for the ss rave thread.....then I realise that there isn't one! Hmmm 🤔

Two cheeks of the same arse 🍑 Pair of Cupid Stunts 😛

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
the text all sounds like it’s by the same person 🤣 come on Sophie, mix it up! Change the grammar in some, make one of them have awful spelling (your normal fans), throw in some shortened words! She doesn’t even try and make it look like they are different people messaging her. Hilarious!

Hinch, cleaners CLEAN, they don’t pick up tend mess hunnayy. All the vest 😉
🤣🤣🤣 she’s a dick

Reactions: 9
I don’t know anyone with a toddler and baby that has that many nick nacks about. Vases, photographs books etc I had nothing on my lower shelves when my kids were toddling and cruising etc

oh but I forgot your house can stay that tidy when your kids are hardly there and aren’t allowed to make a mess when they are there for the gram and she doesn’t cook.

paid to bleeping wipe down a clean surface ffs
Also sick of seeing her “untidy” pictures. It’s not even untidy it’s placed things around. My kids played in the whole house - not just one spot behind the sofa

she totally thinks she’s a celebrity the deluded fool. You aren’t even good at your “job” you plank 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Seeing that Tend mess behind the sofa made me wonder, what happens if Ronnie walks into the lounge area with a toy and starts to play with it🤔

Reactions: 16
Find it amazing how the troll message always shows no picture then the ones showing how amazing she is shows pictures!!! Nice tend troll message and tend mess there!! She's a cleaner yet can't remember when I last saw her clean not just tend clean or clean already clean stuff!!! All them toys must be a right nightmare trying to get through them oh wait there was none 🙈 Can she just get in the bin now ffs 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Probably too much baby making with Hinch trying for a 🌹 Hope thought doesn’t give anyone nightmares 😂
Ffs I’ve just got out of hospital after being rushed in with a bladder infection that had spread and I couldn’t even keep water down. Finally managed to stomach something after 4 days don’t make me hurl it all back up again🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And there is the aggressive old woman filter posts because she is seething (that means angry Soph) that she has been called out on her bullshit yet again, lovely message to yourself after catching up on here. Daft bleep.

Reactions: 19
Ffs I’ve just got out of hospital after being rushed in with a bladder infection that had spread and I couldn’t even keep water down. Finally managed to stomach something after 4 days don’t make me hurl it all back up again🤮
Feel better soon and hope you can sleep tonight now 😘

Reactions: 12
Toys aren't 'mess' Grinch.

Show us your pissy floor in the bathroom from your 2 year old. Oh wait, you lied about that and he's still in nappies.

Show us your husband's side of the bed. Mr Sausage is a tit for hoarding crap his side - clothes worn for an hour, golf balls, loose change etc. I doubt he's not the only one.

Utter bullshit. You've got a cleaner and you know it.

Reactions: 43
The 'I'm Mrs hinch, I get paid to clean' has sent me. So many ACTUAL cleaners out there that go out day in, day out to clean houses, schools, places of work, for duck all money and she just ponces around her own home, wanking her taps, pining her toilet and refilling her pointless jars and she has the nerve to say she 'cleans for a living' 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.