Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always replaced with a shiny new, often younger (and often more naive) toy who is ‘fun’, doesn’t expect them to be accountable and basically doesn’t know any better.

I’m still with mine. Which makes my posts about it all even more ridiculous.
Things came to a head 4 years ago when he left me and being in such a low place (as they make you entirely emotionally dependent on them and can convince you the sky is green, that things will change, that it wasn’t that bad, they are sorry, etc.), I took him back 🤯. We’ve since bought a house, had a baby and got engaged and it’s been an entirely different relationship, but I’m left battling with the torturous memories and knowledge that they according to most research they can never change.

If I could go back I wouldn’t have taken this path, because I’ve learnt my worth over these years and know now that I’d be totally fine alone (something I couldn’t comprehend at my lowest). Which is what, deep down, I anticipate to happen one day because a leopard doesn’t change its spots…or does it?

I’m a strong woman, I run a successful business single handedly, I grew and birthed an amazing daughter and I have a duty to raise her to demand better in her future relationships.

Those of you sharing your own narc abuse stories, I’m so sorry that you’ve experienced it. You feel so alone. You feel like the rehashing of things they’ve done sound crazy. You probably kept these things a secret for years for fear of rocking the boat, and because they are probably so liked by others that you don’t think they’d believe you.

There is a really great resource I’d like to share here for those who think they may be in a relationship like this (can be a spouse, parent, boss even), and those who have found their way out.

Her videos are fantastic and gentle.

Be comforted in the knowledge that you didn’t deserve any of it, you aren’t crazy, you couldn’t have changed it and not everyone is like this. You will recognise red flags now and know to steer clear.
you sound like an incredible woman, full of power and strength. You should be incredibly proud of who you are and the fact you can share your experiences is testament to who you are. It is a shame there aren’t more high profile people raising awareness of this and not vapid influencers who provide nothing to the world.

I was reading through that site where you can rate an influencer. People who give her 5 stars need serious help. She has completely pulled the wool well and truly over their eyes. Sophie is a very dangerous and calculating woman. She is the most fake person I have ever came across, I saw through her long ago but not until after she had made me feel so crap and worthless, because she appeared to have this perfect life that we all aspired to have or be like but as time went on and I woke up to her lies, I realised you couldn’t give me all the money in the world to live her life. I wouldn’t want it. It’s a very sad, lonely life and soon her Instagram days will be over and she will be even more irrelevant than she is now.

I had a narcissist ex partner and and ex friend, I see so many traits of them in her.

I’ve had really bad anxiety for around 5/6 yrs now and it’s affected my life so much. She hasn’t a clue what it’s like. She pulls the anxiety card to get away with stuff. Like I said she’s a dangerous, fake, narcissistic person. How people worship her is beyond me.
so Sorry so many of you have met people like this! The only person I have always truly believed is a narc who I’m no contact with is my ex mil and my best friends husband who I barely talk to as he is a wanker

that influencer review website is great! I definitely am a good judge of character as pretty much all the people I like have good reviews 🤣 toot my own horn there. Hinch, Solomon, that rubbish make up lady Kate hayes and that family that won’t stop having babies have awful feedback

Reactions: 10
Some of the uplifting comments on here in replies to people sharing their stories are beautiful. Even just feeling comfortable enough on a thread where people have actually found bonds on here, to open up and share your stories within itself is lovely.... I've been very busy today so haven't been able to join in the convo and I've dealt with a Narc before, 2 separate people so I feel for everyone else.
I'm proud to be a tattler tonight guys. Keep up the positive comments, it's wonderful.

🌟 Sleep well everyone xxxx

The baby does seem to engage quite a lot with her. She's shared stories of him gurgling, smiling and making sounds.
Tbf he was laughing at Joe (ss fella) and i don't think he's ever met him before. Some babies smile for anyone, i think lennie is just a pretty outgoing baby all around.
Ronnie whilst alot of the time looked concerned from a young age around her, he still did show alot of love and happiness around her too, It soon changed though. Quickly changed too.
But she clearly loves babies, she loves the fact babies are dependant on you 247, literally, they can't touch anything, they lay for photos willingly, they're insta perfect. So at the min lennie is perfect and she's happy with him but as soon as they start crawling and walking, she gets bored and that's when the concerned looks start and them looking uneasy around her. We'll see Lennie change around her soon.... Then again, if he hasn't any additional needs like Ronnie, therefore isn't the massive spoilt bratty inconvenience she portrays Ronnie as (he absolutely bleeping isn't but she might aswell just use those words when talking about him) then she'll favorite Lennie and they'll be close as anything, and Ronnie will always be the little shadow. Unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The baby does seem to engage quite a lot with her. She's shared stories of him gurgling, smiling and making sounds.
I agree, Lonnie seems to be more developmental wise on a neurotypical trajectory. Ronnie always displayed signs from the beginning, even in photos, if you work in this field you become accustomed to expressions and movements in babies. You can’t diagnose, big fat no, but it certainly gives you an idea of things to look out for. She claims she hasn’t read tattle since the titanic sank but she definitely did see people linking to good resources and sharing stories about their own children being similar to Ron and ignored it

she’s still only said he has invisible speech need even though they are visible and obvious. Interesting we were talking about narcs earlier but if she is who we think she will 100% not accept an autism diagnosis for Ron or even seek it as it won’t fit her perfect narc image. I am convinced little Ronnie has a life full of masking his autism to fit in with his others expectations of her perfect family

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So when is the Michael Bolton concert? She has been begging for his attention since 2019. I need to put this photo here so I can delete it and burn my phone.

AFA702F8-ACBD-404A-9A4D-DAD6B836406A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Interesting reading about the narcissistic stories here and I feel very sad for those of you who are affected by it. I have thought for months that Sophie is more adhd and ASD. I have no experience with npd. But have heaps of experience with adhd and ASD professionally and personally. I also think the symptoms of each of these disorders tend to over lap. Like some of the npd symptoms are also the same as adhd so it's a bit of a minefield....

Reactions: 14
Maybe Instagram is dying out for them so now their next “marketing” target is football fans? 🤔
Like let’s face it sopha doesn’t know what kind of account she’s got now 😂
Who knows, but it just sounds like the same old tit over an over again. Unless there’s more podcasts coming? 🙄
I really believe Jamie is behind more than we know, let’s face it what else would the narcissist slothy sofa be doing with him, he has zero good looks,personality or anything else going for him, I think this was all planned and thought out by him and she saw it as an easy way to become rich doing very little, fleecing the gullible, much as I dislike him and think he’s a prick I also think he’s a good sales man but that’s his only redeeming quality, they are both using each other but if there is any love I think he is more into her, I think he would go for the bimbo look but it’s a superficial love with no real staying power or depth

That’s exactly what happened with most of us I think. I know I was a fan of hers, genuinely thought she was nice and because I love cleaning her content appealed to me. I was going through a bad time, leukaemia diagnosis, when I started to see what she was really like. I thought I was being a bit harsh but when I came here after she’d mentioned it, I realised we can’t all be wrong. I went her off her so much when she’d had Ron because she just isn’t maternal with him at all and it just set off red flags for the rest of her odd behaviour.
So sorry to hear your unwell, sending you love and best wishes xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Throwing wet spaghetti on your arm to celebrate 🎉 🍝
This has just had me howling for 5 minutes straight. Every time I thought I'd stopped laughing I'd start again at the very thought.
I am always going to throw wet spaghetti on people's arms to celebration things now 😂🍝💦🥳🎊
No more confetti at weddings.....wet spaghetti!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting reading about the narcissistic stories here and I feel very sad for those of you who are affected by it. I have thought for months that Sophie is more adhd and ASD. I have no experience with npd. But have heaps of experience with adhd and ASD professionally and personally. I also think the symptoms of each of these disorders tend to over lap. Like some of the npd symptoms are also the same as adhd so it's a bit of a minefield....
I’m ADHD, maybe ASD though getting a diagnosis as an adult woman is nigh on impossible round these parts. However my partner has ASD as does my brother. I’ve also spent a lot of time working with autistic people. I am convinced Sophie is autistic. More so than I am NPD. She would never accept that though as she seems to think it’s 1952 and that autistic people are all rocking in a corner and doomed to a life of misery which couldn’t be further from the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People Like Her is a brilliant book and it even mentions Tattle 😂 This book could be based on Hinch. I loved reading it. It gave such a good insight to all the fakery behind all the posts and stories that influencers share, just to make money. It also showed how dangerous it is to use and show your children online, and that parents prioritise money instead of their Childrens safety.
It also highlights how parents will use anything that is bad such as a death or illness to their advantage and make money from it. It’s just like Soph using Ron even more because he has an ‘invisible speech’ - she is vile. I’m glad I bought this book! It’s cheaper than Hinch’s list book too! The Hinchers should buy People Like Her and maybe the penny may drop! Soph is not, nor will she ever be your friend! She’s using you all! 🐑
I can think of somebody I feel used an illness and death as an excuse to get extra attention and sympathy but il leave it there as I know most will disagree

Reactions: 11
I remember the first time I saw Mrs Hinch on TV and I was so surprised. I'd heard about her but didn't follow her and I thought "oh wow, she's not at all what I was expecting!" and it was obviously the EXACT response they (her, Inch, management) were hoping for. I'd assumed she was going to be nothing special in the looks dept, and here she was, this glamorous Essex girl, fully dolled up like a Boots counter. And therein lies a lot of her issues. Her image is EVERYTHING to her and so she is a slave to the diets, restrictive eating and filters.
She has a nasty personality, a proper mean girl (not even offering the bag of chocolates to her mate, merely handing her one like a peasant) and so she hides her foul personality behind a sweet and innocent public persona and hopes everyone buys it. Thankfully, the clever people on Tattle can't be decieved so easily!
Bravo! This sums her up perfectly!

Reactions: 4
I really believe Jamie is behind more than we know, let’s face it what else would the narcissist slothy sofa be doing with him, he has zero good looks,personality or anything else going for him, I think this was all planned and thought out by him and she saw it as an easy way to become rich doing very little, fleecing the gullible, much as I dislike him and think he’s a prick I also think he’s a good sales man but that’s his only redeeming quality, they are both using each other but if there is any love I think he is more into her, I think he would go for the bimbo look but it’s a superficial love with no real staying power or depth

So sorry to hear your unwell, sending you love and best wishes xx
Yes think I’ve read he was a sale manager and her boss? That rang alarm bells for me. Think he’s crafted her image and some of the insta content especially strikes me as a male perspective of how they think a woman would act/what would appeal to women. I bet he scanned Facebook etc for the latest hun trends and capitalised. I think they’re both more intelligent than they let own same with SS but whether he has the upper hand in the relationship I don’t know. He’s still a knob though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.