Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remembered mention of Ma checking herself into the Priory when Soph was a kid. Now I’m not sure if that was related to drink/drugs (none of my business) but it’s a fact that NPD is linked to children being ‘excessively adored’, neglected and also having parents with drug/alcohol misuse. There are so many things that just seem to ring true.

I won’t labour the point but I’ll pop this Narcissistic Personality Disorder ‘checklist’ here. I’ll leave it to Tattlers to reflect on her past behaviour (and that’s just what we see!) and see how many you can tick off. It’s scary!

Anxious? Weird? Neurodiverse? No chance. She’s just a narc through and through.

View attachment 810116
You're right,she did more than once.
To my knowledge it wasn't a case of substance abuse but a reaction to being unable to control a narrative.
Soph certainly has a false sense of entitlement?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s definitely got issues. She’s a grown woman yet at any one time acts like -
*a victim
*an excitable child
*an absolute nasty bleep
*a caring influencer replying to her flock
*a stroppy teenager
*a spoilt brat
*a dog on heat when jimbobnoknob has on the grey joggers
*a vulnerable “mummaz” who is feeling a bit lost guysshhh
It’s personality bingo with this fucker depending on what attention everyone else is getting. narcissist no doubt. Bet she doesn’t even know who she is she has that many personalities (and faces)
Multiple faces for different situations and crowds. Textbook narcissistic trait. They are empty inside, their ‘personality’ depends on their situation, so they copy behaviours and emulate the emotions they see others show (copying SS perfect example).
When they see someone hurting they don’t feel what most of us do, but they can still force tears and put on the act.

Its actually terrifying, especially as it’s so incredibly common, apparently 1 in 200.
It’s obvious that it is rife among people like actors, but I’d confidently say that almost all influencers and people who use their children for content have NPD.
What parent on here could honestly say they would ever share their vulnerable child using the toilet, in the bath, exploit his delays (need I go on…?!). WE are the sane ones. How many of us would have the confidence to be seen/heard by millions of people on social media, tv, films, etc. and then have the audacity to use their ‘anxiety’ to promote themselves?!
But narcs attract people, that’s why they get such loyal followings who haven’t seen through it and genuinely believe whichever face it is they see. They are personable people and they know how to suck people in.
BUT NOT US 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

(p.s I’ll stop banging on now)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Multiple faces for different situations and crowds. Textbook narcissistic trait. They are empty inside, their ‘personality’ depends on their situation, so they copy behaviours and emulate the emotions they see others show (copying SS perfect example).
When they see someone hurting they don’t feel what most of us do, but they can still force tears and put on the act.

Its actually terrifying, especially as it’s so incredibly common, apparently 1 in 200.
It’s obvious that it is rife among people like actors, but I’d confidently say that almost all influencers and people who use their children for content have NPD.
What parent on here could honestly say they would ever share their vulnerable child using the toilet, in the bath, exploit his delays (need I go on…?!). WE are the sane ones. How many of us would have the confidence to be seen/heard by millions of people on social media, tv, films, etc. and then have the audacity to use their ‘anxiety’ to promote themselves?!
But narcs attract people, that’s why they get such loyal followings who haven’t seen through it and genuinely believe whichever face it is they see. They are personable people and they know how to suck people in.
BUT NOT US 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I didn’t realise how prevalent it is but that makes sense if none of them ever would think they are narcs. They just feed off others don’t they? Like parasites

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To my knowledge it wasn't a case of substance abuse but a reaction to being unable to control a narrative.
Linked to BigBlubberingAl and his affairs?

I find this part difficult when it comes to Ma and BigPa. I don’t believe that anyone can push someone into an affair (that’s just the BS that a patriarchal society has fed us all), even if she was a total witch. And then the fact he had children outside of the marriage would be enough to drive anyone crazy.
But then the whole Ma wanting to buy the nephew or whatever it was is beyond ‘mad’.

They are a very fucked up family that’s for sure and it pains me that she’s gotten away with portraying this total lie about her childhood and family. How doesn’t it all get picked up?!

Reactions: 20
Completely random question but is anyone else wondering where jimbobnojobwashyourbuminit is at, he’s unusually quiet, wheres he gone💁🏼‍♀️
He’s in the Kwik Fit Ad 😂
Why would arsenal fans give a tit about Jamie Hinchliffe & his wife’s cleaning account?
my husband’s a huge Arsenal fan and I can be sure he’d think this was a load of old shite!

Reactions: 9
My face every time a lovely Tattler naively suggests this woman has MH issues.

View attachment 809852

I’ve touched on this before and won’t go into it too much as it’s hard for me. But as someone who suffered and had therapy for narcissistic abuse I can categorically tell you that that’s what she has, narcissistic personality disorder.
Does she get anxious sometimes, of course. Who doesn’t?! Did she find newborn stage hard, no doubt (who the duck doesn’t!).
BUT she can appear on tv, she can do meet and greets, she can dance around with ‘celebs’, a t like a gobby tit in public. I could go on and on.

So often people on here give her the benefit of the doubt, probably because it’s so hard to comprehend that someone could be so manipulative and use MH to their benefit. That is testament to their nature. Unfortunately narcissists cannot be ‘therapised’ (and I don’t mean ‘vain’ people as is often flippantly attributed. True narcissism is who that person is at the core, often triggered during adolescence as a coping mechanism for some kind of trauma. Everything they do is calculated and they are unable to feel true bonds or empathise with people, even their own children. Everything they do is to benefit them).

They are so careful with their words, they use ‘word salad’ to confuse people, they will NEVER be accountable for anything.
‘No I didn’t do that’
‘if I did do that I didn’t mean to’
‘even if I did mean to it’s because of YOU’.

Sophie only started using MH as an excuse for being held accountable when she received backlash for stealing a blanket on a plane on her honeymoon.
Since then it’s been so carefully used in situations that benefit her, but never actually referenced. It’s always been ‘butterflies’ or ‘toilet tummy’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. An upcoming release for the sheep, a big ticket purchase, competing with SS, doing something unsafe or questionable or even to get out of public events.
Funny how she can never give true examples of how her ‘anxiety’ impacts her life. Does she probably feel anxious going to the supermarket? Yes! She doesn’t know how a stranger will react to her. And she probably most of all fears that NOBODY will notice her and that her ticket to a life of leisure is slowly slipping out of her grasp. She knows she has a shelf life and her constant flitting from one thing to another (another NPD trait) to stay relevant further confirms this.

Over the years on this thread I’ve seen so many of you lovely tattlers giving true examples of how anxiety and MH struggles impact you. It’s been so eye opening. And while we can of course agree that people experience anxiety differently there is not ONE part of me that believes she has it. Any anxiety she feels is situational or brought on by the fact she has been weaving a web of lies since day one.

That is all!
👏👏 So well explained, my anxiety got that bad that I couldn't remove my hearing aid because it felt like I was smothering and dying, Husband is a hairdresser and did my hair at home because I can't remove hearing aid without the heart palpitations the feeling of fainting/dying the churning and not being able to breathe, this may sound ridiculous but it happened and its getting better slowly. Hinch knows she's not going to be insta famous forever and also knows how to word things to make her relatable, I'm not saying she doesn't suffer from anxiety but I do think she uses it as an excuse to get out of situations where she's done something/said something wrong, it's all about the sympathy and adulation for her and the sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was about to say the same she now makes out it’s comments on Instagram as she made the huge mistake of blaming tattle and it’s lead so many people here to have their eyes opened.I was very late to discovering hinch was never a massiv hun her just followed her to be honest but after reading h book I thought something didn’t add up she mentioned tattle online and I came here and it was like all the things I’d thought didn’t sit right were true and never left lurked for ages before setting up and account but love how everyone on this thread is so supportive and gives great advice . It’s made these past few months more bare-able thank you xx

I've never read her books . so she knows over tattle.. I found this site because i was nosing on Facebook and one of hinches news links . i always nose through the comments to see if anyone sees her for what she is (i do the same for stacey)and someone commented fake and someone replied they should read tattle there is loads on her . here i am . wish i knew before about this group . i thought most people was up her butt 😂 now i have found a group confirms everything i thought

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

BUT NOT US 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Oh,do bang on 😘
The first paragraph says it all.This stands out to me more than anything-she comes across as someone who simply doesn't know who the feck she is?
In one day we get shown mama Soph,crafting Soph,mean girl soph and on and on.Filters here filters there.Hides behind the Hilda Ogden filter when she has nothing nice to say or wants to step over her self inflicted boundaries,yet she does know who she is.She knows exactly who and what she is
Oh I could bang on and on 😂
As an aside,they reakon Bamber will never be released because he is a psychopath,perhaps his energy drew here to Whitehouse Farm -Eastender style boof boof boof 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
👏👏 So well explained, my anxiety got that bad that I couldn't remove my hearing aid because it felt like I was smothering and dying, Husband is a hairdresser and did my hair at home because I can't remove hearing aid without the heart palpitations the feeling of fainting/dying the churning and not being able to breathe, this may sound ridiculous but it happened and its getting better slowly. Hinch knows she's not going to be insta famous forever and also knows how to word things to make her relatable, I'm not saying she doesn't suffer from anxiety but I do think she uses it as an excuse to get out of situations where she's done something/said something wrong, it's all about the sympathy and adulation for her and the sheep.
It doesn’t sound ridiculous at all, it’s anxiety and that what it does, it’s horrible, the things my mind went through was horrendous, over the little things. I’m the opposite of you, hearings aids out cuz I can’t handle the noise lol ❤

Hinch has no manners, and jimbob has no mickey 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just found out from a very reliable source, Jamie has a pecker 😂

Someone I know slept with him on a one night stand years and years ago and she confirmed to me last night that he has a pecker and it lasted all of about 5 seconds 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I had to run straight to tattle to tell you all
OMG seriously 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Linked to BigBlubberingAl and his affairs?

I find this part difficult when it comes to Ma and BigPa. I don’t believe that anyone can push someone into an affair (that’s just the BS that a patriarchal society has fed us all), even if she was a total witch. And then the fact he had children outside of the marriage would be enough to drive anyone crazy.
But then the whole Ma wanting to buy the nephew or whatever it was is beyond ‘mad’.

They are a very fucked up family that’s for sure and it pains me that she’s gotten away with portraying this total lie about her childhood and family. How doesn’t it all get picked up?!
Whoa!!!
Pa didn't have any affair.His other 2 daughters were born before he met Fiddle.
One is the eldest of the 4 and the other is about the same age as Sam.
I absolutely believe that his relationship with their mother was over before he meet the claw mark 1.

Reactions: 17
Also this sooo explains why she’s so fascinating to watch! There’s no one else that’s thread moves as fast, I think as naturally we get bored of the same people after a while. But narcs are actually captivating, that’s how they come across so charming and lure people in. Please don’t hyper focus on npd sue you have work to do tomorrow she’s also got the most threads here! Ooh makes so much sense now. Imagine knowing her in real life 🤮

Reactions: 26
I’m over her tit this week. I am once again having a struggling week with my MH and have had to go into school for my son to make a safety plan as he is a massive suicide risk currently
this is real MH struggles. I am lucky enough to be successfully medicated and usually ok but this week just feels like I’m wading through quicksand and trying to carry my son.

maybe I should just decorate a dolls house or go and visit Stacey soloman? instead I’m going to make a proper healthy dinner for us all and clean my house to just keep going
Sending so much love.
I hope school are being proactive and supportive, and that you also have support that you can lean on when the load gets heavy.

We’re always here if you need a chat x

Reactions: 12
Also this sooo explains why she’s so fascinating to watch! There’s no one else that’s thread moves as fast, I think as naturally we get bored of the same people after a while. But narcs are actually captivating, that’s how they come across so charming and lure people in. Please don’t hyper focus on npd sue you have work to do tomorrow she’s also got the most threads here! Ooh makes so much sense now. Imagine knowing her in real life 🤮
😱 imagine if you did?That would be weird....oh,wait a mo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m so sorry to hear of everyone’s lives here. ❤❤❤
And another benefit from tattle, I have never heard of EMDR correct me if it’s the wrong abbreviation.
I was crippled with anxiety last year. Panic attacks, chest pains, vomiting, hemeturia which was investigated, pins and needles and my bowels. Vibrating during panic attacks and I knew it was a panic attack it doesn’t even work knowing what was wrong. I hadn’t had one for a long time now but I’ll never forget what it was like, ever.
Butterflies in her tummy? Naw I’m sorry that’s just nerves and excitement. It’s not a really good metaphor for describing a physical symptom of anxiety. It would be discomfort in the tummy such as pain or nausea wouldn’t it not?
True anxiety and panic like you experienced is awful. I’m so pleased you haven’t experienced an attack recently ❤
Have you been offered any therapy to help with coping strategies?

EMDR is primarily a trauma therapy. With Covid I’ve had to do it virtually, so rather than eye movements I do butterfly tapping on my collarbone.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Thursday is therapy day for Soph.
She disappears every week. Sometimes she posts a bit but often she doesn’t. It would make sense that she plans to stay offline after a therapy session.

I know I can feel absolutely broken for hours after mine, I’m doing EMDR for trauma but even the weeks we just talk about tit that’s been going on it leaves me exhausted.

Just imagine if someone with over 4 million followers (🤣) was honest about their MH recovery? How powerful that could be
I went through EMDR for PTSD & it really is exhausting. But it’s also the best thing I ever did. It really changed my life for the better. I truly hope you find it as beneficial as I have

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whoa!!!
Pa didn't have any affair.
His other 2 daughters were born before he met Fiddle.
One is the eldest of the 4 and the other is about the same age as Sam.
I absolutely believe that his relationship with their mother was over before he meet the claw mark 1.
Oh gosh total retraction from me here!!! I misremembered a post from someone who had a lot of intel waaaay back on thread #60 or so!
OKAY so it makes more sense then. MA had the affairs and checked herself into the priory because it’s black and white ‘bad behaviour’, but she couldn’t swing the narrative so got ‘help’ to place herself as the victim. Makes a LOT of sense.
Incredibly narcissistic move, that!

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree with ol’ Sofa does it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The Priory is so well known for addiction treatment but they do sooooo much more than that. They offer all sorts of therapy and treatments.
(I have my EMDR therapy and my Psychiatrist medication reviews through one of their clinics as it’s covered by my private healthcare via work)

Not ridiculous at all. Totally tit and unfair, but not ridiculous ❤

Oh,do bang on 😘
The first paragraph says it all.This stands out to me more than anything-she comes across as someone who simply doesn't know who the feck she is?
In one day we get shown mama Soph,crafting Soph,mean girl soph and on and on.Filters here filters there.Hides behind the Hilda Ogden filter when she has nothing nice to say or wants to step over her self inflicted boundaries,yet she does know who she is.She knows exactly who and what she is
Oh I could bang on and on 😂
As an aside,they reakon Bamber will never be released because he is a psychopath,perhaps his energy drew here to Whitehouse Farm -Eastender style boof boof boof 🤣
I’m still holding out for this bingo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Coming back to an earlier post someone posted (sorry can't remember who) I think she doesn't mention tattle now because imagine if newbies were to come on today, yes there is a few posts mentioning how crappy of a person she is, but the love people are sharing to others, does not match how she says we nasty trolls are. I love the amount of support given on here and I'll keep mentioning it because it's so nice to see, today I've seen words of encouragement, people sharing their stories so that person doesn't feel alone, others sharing charities etc... now imagine an influencer doing this 🤷‍♀️!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Coming back to an earlier post someone posted (sorry can't remember who) I think she doesn't mention tattle now because imagine if newbies were to come on today, yes there is a few posts mentioning how crappy of a person she is, but the love people are sharing to others, does not match how she says we nasty trolls are. I love the amount of support given on here and I'll keep mentioning it because it's so nice to see, today I've seen words of encouragement, people sharing their stories so that person doesn't feel alone, others sharing charities etc... now imagine an influencer doing this 🤷‍♀️!
I came here for Hinch but I stay here for the nusty trolls ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.