Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are going to be bombarded with tit posts tomorrow.
montage of kids with tit music
Some random “you are enough” or other bullshit quote
A clip of trying to interact with the kids, might throw cold beans about and say it’s for charity
Her (deffo not Ron’s) doll house update
A clip of the big welcome party with the loose women (if she’s not invited or will be a gretel post)
A few ads chucked in between for some tat

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Sending so much love.
I hope school are being proactive and supportive, and that you also have support that you can lean on when the load gets heavy.

We’re always here if you need a chat x
Sending love. Walking if you can will do you the world of good. It will clear your head as you focus on your surroundings...trees water mountains or whatever is about you. And it will release some good endorphins. X I always dread a walk but never regret on. Take your son. Play some music on your walk and you will go further xxx
To keep on track....Hinch should also take the above advice and take her mistreated mutt.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree with all your posts!! Me and my kids are victims of NPD and it's why it recognised in Hinch so quickly. The mess it leaves victims in can be life long and I wish it could be a crime.

I said about 300+ threads ago that the reason people hang on with her is because even though they might recognise things aren't what they seem, is also because admitting you've been (conned) abused is embarrassing.
I'm a really strong person and didn't see it happening. These people are really manipulative with how they behave and project their own behavior onto others to male themselves feel better or more important. They convince you that they're right and that you're lower than them and wrong... even when you're right.

When then you see what's been happening you feel so foolish, or don't want to admit that you've been manipulated at all. Only a handful of people know the lies I was told because I'm too ashamed to tell people the truth on what I went through. If I told people everything they'd think I was a right gullible dick, when in reality I'm not at all.

I hate narcs because I see the damage they leave, but unlike them I'm capable of empathy. So when I hear Hinch give it the "spend time with your beautiful family", all I feel is sadness because she can't do that fully, and ultimately she is the way she is because she's missed something important in her development that has made her this way.
Thats not to say I feel sorry for her, I don't at all, but thats generally why people like her behave the way they do.
They're messed up and don't even realise it because they're so wrapped up in their own self importance.

Best I stop banging on too 🙊 It really pisses me off though!
You say people would think you’re a right gullible dick, I don’t think you are, and so many people would understand. Narc world is a crazy world ♥ You are exactly right people don’t want to admit they have been conned by Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The more I think , if she does have "a day off " as the cleaner is in, why not share this? How amazing for her followers would it be for her to be honest and say , you know what since having kids life's been mad and I've had to ask for help..I think she would end up getting a little bit more respect , and folk wouldn't feel like they were not good enough because they can't do all the things she does !

Reactions: 12
I have dealt 17 years with a NARC. Been tough and i didn't see it. Me and my 3 daughters are now coming out of it finally i hope as he ditched his kids and me for a 23 year old new girlfriend... So glad he did as we would never have broke away I wasn't strong enough. I just hope he remains gone for all our sake. The trauma and abuse we all went through and he is now no doubt inflicting it on someone new. Nothing was ever his fault . he was always victim. He ticked every box and so does sophie. I am so sorry everyone who is having a hard time xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
12 pages and she's not even been online lmao
I have alot to catch up on with a coffee tonight

The more I think , if she does have "a day off " as the cleaner is in, why not share this? How amazing for her followers would it be for her to be honest and say , you know what since having kids life's been mad and I've had to ask for help..I think she would end up getting a little bit more respect , and folk wouldn't feel like they were not good enough because they can't do all the things she does !
I wouldn't have respect for her if she got a cleaner in. BOTH of them don't work. They don't work. They have more than enough time to be hands on parents, clean their house and walk Henry x2 a day.
She does absolutely nothing all day hence why her content has been absolutely diabolical for the past year x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lots of us on here seem to have had experience with narcissistic people, my heart goes out to everyone. Maybe that’s what’s helped us all see through Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I have dealt 17 years with a NARC. Been tough and i didn't see it. Me and my 3 daughters are now coming out of it finally i hope as he ditched his kids and me for a 23 year old new girlfriend... So glad he did as we would never have broke away I wasn't strong enough. I just hope he remains gone for all our sake. The trauma and abuse we all went through and he is now no doubt inflicting it on someone new. Nothing was ever his fault . he was always victim. He ticked every box and so does sophie. I am so sorry everyone who is having a hard time xxx
Goodness your life sounds exactly like mine, put through domestic abuse for yrs, made to feel I wasn’t good enough, told nobody else would ever want me, I was too fat, ugly etc….waited on him hand & foot because he worked oh so much harder than me, yes everything was my fault, didn’t help a tap with the kids, I wasn’t allowed to go to bed before him or get up after him, he buggered off with a 25 yr old, I was so glad but scared at the same time & best of it he told our kids it was me having an affair!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was reading through that site where you can rate an influencer. People who give her 5 stars need serious help. She has completely pulled the wool well and truly over their eyes. Sophie is a very dangerous and calculating woman. She is the most fake person I have ever came across, I saw through her long ago but not until after she had made me feel so crap and worthless, because she appeared to have this perfect life that we all aspired to have or be like but as time went on and I woke up to her lies, I realised you couldn’t give me all the money in the world to live her life. I wouldn’t want it. It’s a very sad, lonely life and soon her Instagram days will be over and she will be even more irrelevant than she is now.

I had a narcissist ex partner and and ex friend, I see so many traits of them in her.

I’ve had really bad anxiety for around 5/6 yrs now and it’s affected my life so much. She hasn’t a clue what it’s like. She pulls the anxiety card to get away with stuff. Like I said she’s a dangerous, fake, narcissistic person. How people worship her is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Goodness your life sounds exactly like mine, put through domestic abuse for yrs, made to feel I wasn’t good enough, told nobody else would ever want me, I was too fat, ugly etc….waited on him hand & foot because he worked oh so much harder than me, yes everything was my fault, didn’t help a tap with the kids, I wasn’t allowed to go to bed before him or get up after him, he buggered off with a 25 yr old, I was so glad but scared at the same time & best of it he told our kids it was me having an affair!
Always replaced with a shiny new, often younger (and often more naive) toy who is ‘fun’, doesn’t expect them to be accountable and basically doesn’t know any better.

I’m still with mine. Which makes my posts about it all even more ridiculous.
Things came to a head 4 years ago when he left me and being in such a low place (as they make you entirely emotionally dependent on them and can convince you the sky is green, that things will change, that it wasn’t that bad, they are sorry, etc.), I took him back 🤯. We’ve since bought a house, had a baby and got engaged and it’s been an entirely different relationship, but I’m left battling with the torturous memories and knowledge that they according to most research they can never change.

If I could go back I wouldn’t have taken this path, because I’ve learnt my worth over these years and know now that I’d be totally fine alone (something I couldn’t comprehend at my lowest). Which is what, deep down, I anticipate to happen one day because a leopard doesn’t change its spots…or does it?

I’m a strong woman, I run a successful business single handedly, I grew and birthed an amazing daughter and I have a duty to raise her to demand better in her future relationships.

Those of you sharing your own narc abuse stories, I’m so sorry that you’ve experienced it. You feel so alone. You feel like the rehashing of things they’ve done sound crazy. You probably kept these things a secret for years for fear of rocking the boat, and because they are probably so liked by others that you don’t think they’d believe you.

There is a really great resource I’d like to share here for those who think they may be in a relationship like this (can be a spouse, parent, boss even), and those who have found their way out.

Her videos are fantastic and gentle.

Be comforted in the knowledge that you didn’t deserve any of it, you aren’t crazy, you couldn’t have changed it and not everyone is like this. You will recognise red flags now and know to steer clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why does she need cards? Surely you could just ask him?

If you're looking for ideas sure..but if you're going by your child's interests I don't see the need!?

Why doesn't she get Ronnie involved with making that dolls house? Those toys are a bit old for him. You can get nice chunky wooden furniture for dolls houses for younger children. Guess that doesn't suit the aesthetic!
This is so true why can’t she just interact with him I noticed the baby doesn’t make much noise either she probably doesn’t speak to them much

Reactions: 7
I only wrote mine brief but that's describing my life . definitely i got the too fat too ugly . how Can i be tired he works harder. He Did nothing whatsoever for the kids. They actually feel relieved he has gone . which is sad but you can't force anyone to be a dad. He take control every penny . everything i did was crap while turning his whole family against me . its nearly a year i have my bad days . got therapy on going and on antidepressants because of him . But i wish i was strong enough to get rid years ago . one day at a time hun. I hope you're OK xxxx

Always replaced with a shiny new, often younger (and often more naive) toy who is ‘fun’, doesn’t expect them to be accountable and basically doesn’t know any better.

I’m still with mine. Which makes my posts about it all even more ridiculous.
Things came to a head 4 years ago when he left me and being in such a low place (as they make you entirely emotionally dependent on them and can convince you the sky is green, that things will change, that it wasn’t that bad, they are sorry, etc.), I took him back 🤯. We’ve since bought a house, had a baby and got engaged and it’s been an entirely different relationship, but I’m left battling with the torturous memories and knowledge that they according to most research they can never change.

If I could go back I wouldn’t have taken this path, because I’ve learnt my worth over these years and know now that I’d be totally fine alone (something I couldn’t comprehend at my lowest). Which is what, deep down, I anticipate to happen one day because a leopard doesn’t change its spots…or does it?

I’m a strong woman, I run a successful business single handedly, I grew and birthed an amazing daughter and I have a duty to raise her to demand better in her future relationships.

Those of you sharing your own narc abuse stories, I’m so sorry that you’ve experienced it. You feel so alone. You feel like the rehashing of things they’ve done sound crazy. You probably kept these things a secret for years for fear of rocking the boat, and because they are probably so liked by others that you don’t think they’d believe you.

There is a really great resource I’d like to share here for those who think they may be in a relationship like this (can be a spouse, parent, boss even), and those who have found their way out.

Her videos are fantastic and gentle.

Be comforted in the knowledge that you didn’t deserve any of it, you aren’t crazy, you couldn’t have changed it and not everyone is like this. You will recognise red flags now and know to steer clear.
I give mine so so many chances i don't judge anyone who does. I did it for my girls and he always threatened he would take them if i left him or go for custody so i basically kept the peace . give in to him every time and lost my sanity. I am starting to learn my worth.. Karma is i hear his family are seeing him for what he is and can't believe how he's cut off his kids. He told all his family i stopped him . which i never would m i showed all messages me asking him when he is going to see them to be ignored. So why lie . they lie about everything. I am no longer chasing him to see the girls . he don't want to see them it's his loss. When he changes his mind it'll be to late .thank you so much will check the link. I don't know maybe yours have learnt error of their ways and maybe being a dad have helped . i really hope it works well xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does she have a cleaner 😳

Jesus christ these threads move too fast for me lol. I'm about ten threads behind. I've been trying to read back and catch up but I've given up now gonna just read the recaps instead. All the vest I'm thank you

Reactions: 9
Omg guyyyyz, come back in from sorting out my children's social lifestyles and see I'm now VIP. Can't believe this has happen to lil old nusty troll me from up north!!!

Free snacks for you guyyyzzz!!! 🧀🧇🥞🍲🥓🫔🍔🥙🌭🍕🍕🥪🌮🍨🍩🍪🎂🍰🍭🍬🍫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg guyyyyz, come back in from sorting out my children's social lifestyles and see I'm now VIP. Can't believe this has happen to lil old nusty troll me from up north!!!

Free snacks for you guyyyzzz!!! 🧀🧇🥞🍲🥓🫔🍔🥙🌭🍕🍕🥪🌮🍨🍩🍪🎂🍰🍭🍬🍫
I don’t see a bouquet of cupcakes looking like a cauliflower there- disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.