Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ❤
It really helps to hear that it’s helped others. I’ve been doing it for over a year and no end in sight yet. Honestly the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

Exactly, she doesn’t need to share any private information and no one would ever expect her to, but she could be open and say that she sees a therapist, or that she was under the Perinatal MH team, or whatever is applicable to her. It would help so much with breaking down the barriers and de-stigmatising MH struggles, especially during and after pregnancy.

She could schedule a weekly post on a Thursday for example to share helplines and websites, like Samaritans, Shout, Pandas, Birth Trauma Association. There are soooo many.

The exhaustion is like nothing I’ve ever known. It’s like my brain just switches off and there’s no way to stop it. Once I’ve slept, I often scroll online as a way to keep my mind occupied but not have to use any energy, so I do understand why she might comment and like things.

Your eldest is lucky to have you there being so understanding ❤
You'll get there lovely. Everything takes time. And when you reach that point you'll see just how far you've came. I agree about her sharing helplines and stuff on her off days, even if it can help one person, better then mentioning once and then never spoke about again, which she does alot.

Ah thank you. I do try, she's only 16 so still me bairn, but I was so worried she was going to completely lose her self after a traumatic experience, I pushed for the help. As a parent I can see the benefit EMDR is having already but such a long way to go. But yous will get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A few of you mentioned recently the book “People like her” and I’ve just started it! Wow it really could be about a certain person we all love to Tattle about! 😳
People Like Her is a brilliant book and it even mentions Tattle 😂 This book could be based on Hinch. I loved reading it. It gave such a good insight to all the fakery behind all the posts and stories that influencers share, just to make money. It also showed how dangerous it is to use and show your children online, and that parents prioritise money instead of their Childrens safety.
It also highlights how parents will use anything that is bad such as a death or illness to their advantage and make money from it. It’s just like Soph using Ron even more because he has an ‘invisible speech’ - she is vile. I’m glad I bought this book! It’s cheaper than Hinch’s list book too! The Hinchers should buy People Like Her and maybe the penny may drop! Soph is not, nor will she ever be your friend! She’s using you all! 🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 31
so refreshing to actually see people acknowledge how much easier their lives are compared to us plebs!
Agree with comment below, it really is a kick in the teeth for her to call it a day off when does doesn’t work. Proper piss take
Ah to live their live eh?! Wish some one could manage mine for me haha... think this is the only side Im jealous of, having someone to do all the running around and sorting life admin out. The rest they can keep.

Reactions: 8
I can imagine her sat on the sofa “ye I posted 6 stories today, I’ve earned a day off”
duck off Sopha, I’ve just treated my 2nd cardiac arrest this week, I don’t get a day off

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Can't even grab a million likes on recent grid post.
Ey up! It's Thursday, cleaners are in. bleeping hate it when she uses the term day off, it's a proper kick in the teeth isn't it.
Every day is a day off for her 😂 she's a joke. I keep thinking about her driving her top of the range Range Rover with her hinch lisence plate. What a bloody show off 😂 I bet Jamie is the sort of bleep that gets right up the arse of female drivers to try and intimidate them

Reactions: 16
I can imagine her sat on the sofa “ye I posted 6 stories today, I’ve earned a day off”
duck off Sopha, I’ve just had my 2nd cardiac arrest this week, I don’t get a day off
Sending you lots of love. Hope you’re doing ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow, I wish I had the time to fanny about painting an age inappropriate toy for my two year old and creep round my tend besties house hiding chocolates in my own brand (another undisclosed ad there Hinch??) water bottle. And then have a day off because that was all too much hard work.

I think we're going to get a huge tattle bingo on whoever called the dolls house being used for some cheesy montage to reveal Hinch Farm. I can picture the cheesy music, the close up pan of the dolls house, followed by a pan out with the Big House behind it. Along with some tripe quote about "we really wished for it, and it happened". Because if good things never happen to us regular folk, it's just because we didn't wish hard enough.

I think she's going to lose a lot of however many real followers she has left. A lot of the comments on various Facebook groups seem to be from people who are quickly changing her opinion of her.

Reactions: 34
A day off from painting a dolls house and slipping gifts under pillows. She’s like bloody Santa.
I hope she uses this time to relax and unwind poor love.
It's so she can sit around daydreaming about SS 🤪 and plan on what little treat she can leave in her bedroom next time she invites herself round!!!🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think Thursday is therapy day for Soph.
She disappears every week. Sometimes she posts a bit but often she doesn’t. It would make sense that she plans to stay offline after a therapy session.

I know I can feel absolutely broken for hours after mine, I’m doing EMDR for trauma but even the weeks we just talk about tit that’s been going on it leaves me exhausted.

Just imagine if someone with over 4 million followers (🤣) was honest about their MH recovery? How powerful that could be
My daughter has gone through that treatment. She comes out looking like a shell of herself and will go straight to bed to sleep (if she can). It's taken days to recover after, but as hard as the treatment is it's really helped her. I hope it's the same for you!

I don't think that's what she does on Thursday though at all.
It will be pre recording boring tit/recording Ads/admin/meeting day

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Way back when she first started and appeared Ok, it didn’t take long for those who saw that she only cleaned already clean things to mark her card , I wonder how many huns she lost when she showed what a tit parent she is ? When she showed how badly she treats her dog ?

I reckon she lost a fair few with her kitchen ‘makeover’, people like to see the process and progress, they want tips and ideas, not taadaa. The next house will lose her loads, so their bot buying will have to ramp up even more.
Can you imagine living by numbers knowing they are fake ? I can’t get my head around how all the plastic living they do, nothing is real .

Instagram was so much better when it was photos of scenery

Reactions: 25
Wow, I wish I had the time to fanny about painting an age inappropriate toy for my two year old and creep round my tend besties house hiding chocolates in my own brand (another undisclosed ad there Hinch??) water bottle. And then have a day off because that was all too much hard work.

I think we're going to get a huge tattle bingo on whoever called the dolls house being used for some cheesy montage to reveal Hinch Farm. I can picture the cheesy music, the close up pan of the dolls house, followed by a pan out with the Big House behind it. Along with some tripe quote about "we really wished for it, and it happened". Because if good things never happen to us regular folk, it's just because we didn't wish hard enough.

I think she's going to lose a lot of however many real followers she has left. A lot of the comments on various Facebook groups seem to be from people who are quickly changing her opinion of her.
You've just ruined her day. She's gonna need to think of a new reveal now 🤣

• Haha
So the play prompts account shared Hinch’s video. One of the comments was asking which set of cards she was using.

She can’t even get the age appropriate activities for Ronnie.
What an absolute trollop she is. The flour and the spaghetti is something we used to do at baby group about 6 months old.

Far too messy for her but we loved playing with cornflour when the boys were toddlers, add some food colouring to make it mpre appealing and they were amazed how it would be liquid but could roll it into a ball etc.
When they're even older it's good to help explain things in science because you can pour it in a deep tray then stand on it and not sink! 😁

Reactions: 12
Calling Jamie a high profile online presence got me 💀
Poor lamb thinks he’s famous 😂

Ok, I know this has probably already been covered but I’m a bit behind and her rant about the tend message saying Ronnie shouldn’t play with a dolls house has really wound me up.
She has spent her entire “career” reinforcing gender stereotypes. “I’m a girl therefore my job is to look pretty, stay at home, knock out kids and keep the house clean”.
Stacey has a baby girl and she buys her everything she can find in various shades of pink. Ron has been forced into Arsenal and football and cars and trucks and construction toys from the day he was born and yet she’s supposedly outraged because one other person has apparently suggested that toys are gender specific. She’s an absolute hypocrite.
I don’t think anybody commented on Ronnie playing with a dolls house, she’s made that up like all these other messages she supposedly gets, nobody gives a dam sofa

I've just found out from a very reliable source, Jamie has a pecker 😂

Someone I know slept with him on a one night stand years and years ago and she confirmed to me last night that he has a pecker and it lasted all of about 5 seconds 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I had to run straight to tattle to tell you all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
Thinking how embarrassing it was on this morning...her showing how to clean doors with fabric softener🙄 She's basically told ppl how to turn their home into a tinder box. What a head

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.