Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really believe Jamie is behind more than we know, let’s face it what else would the narcissist slothy sofa be doing with him, he has zero good looks,personality or anything else going for him, I think this was all planned and thought out by him and she saw it as an easy way to become rich doing very little, fleecing the gullible, much as I dislike him and think he’s a prick I also think he’s a good sales man but that’s his only redeeming quality, they are both using each other but if there is any love I think he is more into her, I think he would go for the bimbo look but it’s a superficial love with no real staying power or depth

What Jamie had going for him when she met him was that he was in the most powerful position in the office. He was her boss.
I think they cooked it up between them. He definitely involved and he definitely loves her more than she loves him. Wooo oooo ooooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder what bollocks she'll spew out today? A staged photo of Fatty Arbuckle, Ronald and The Fresh Prince of Bell End together with some stolen and unacknowledged quote from Google? Another attempt perhaps at ASMR which is really an opportunity for her to show off her tatty candles and fake eucalyptus leaves as she puts them on a wholly impractical tray and calls it a relaxation station? (bleeping hell!😂) Maybe she'll sort out the utility room in her dolls house because let's face it, she will never be able to have one in HMP Maldon now they've fucked up the entire layout with bad design! A lunch montage perhaps, ready for when Ronnie is retuned from day release, sorry nursery, showing off her culinary skills with ready made pastry, spinach, eggs and tumeric?
Might there even be a "fresh "n" up" Friday today where she actually gets off her bony arse and does something actually related to what she is known for? I would be happy if she even just wanked the kitchen tap for a few minutes, to serve as a reminder that she's not laid catatonic on the couch from morning till night, while Jamiewashyourbumbuminnit creeps about taking photos of her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m ADHD, maybe ASD though getting a diagnosis as an adult woman is nigh on impossible round these parts. However my partner has ASD as does my brother. I’ve also spent a lot of time working with autistic people. I am convinced Sophie is autistic. More so than I am NPD. She would never accept that though as she seems to think it’s 1952 and that autistic people are all rocking in a corner and doomed to a life of misery which couldn’t be further from the truth.
I haven't really seen much but please can you elaborate on her having Autism, do you have examples?

Reactions: 3
Aww soph thanks for sharing manz haz fut. I can go about my friday feeling better now.
we have already this morning been to shop for milk (teens with late night cereal habits) husband has lay in wait for recycling men as they’ve taken umbridge to our recycling and won’t take it, got 3 tired teens up and out to various education establishments and now emergency lift for one of them as bus not arrived. All by 8am.
I might now play with my dolls house and wank a tap. Will send husband to garage with resistance bands. Oh bugger. We don’t have a garage and he has a job…..not a tend one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Aww soph thanks for sharing manz haz fut. I can go about my friday feeling better now.
we have already this morning been to shop for milk (teens with late night cereal habits) husband has lay in wait for recycling men as they’ve taken umbridge to our recycling and won’t take it, got 3 tired teens up and out to various education establishments and now emergency lift for one of them as bus not arrived. All by 8am.
I might now play with my dolls house and wank a tap. Will send husband to garage with resistance bands. Oh bugger. We don’t have a garage and he has a job…..not a tend one
😂😂😂 how are you doing @Milfordcubicle xx

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 how are you doing @Milfordcubicle xx
feeling much better thank you! Had a ridiculously early night last night and a nice bath (not cool bath for tend anxiety) son is a lot better as has changed some of his courses at 6th form so hopefully less pressure for his poor brain. bloody love you nusty trolls to the moon and back. thanks for caring 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Goodness your life sounds exactly like mine, put through domestic abuse for yrs, made to feel I wasn’t good enough, told nobody else would ever want me, I was too fat, ugly etc….waited on him hand & foot because he worked oh so much harder than me, yes everything was my fault, didn’t help a tap with the kids, I wasn’t allowed to go to bed before him or get up after him, he buggered off with a 25 yr old, I was so glad but scared at the same time & best of it he told our kids it was me having an affair!
Oh god sounds like my ex I finally was free from May this year (although I ended things b4 this and slept in separate Rooms for a good 2 years b4) he was controlling, put me down constantly, in the end it turned into mental & emotional abuse sometimes physical, always accused of cheating (he did that to me a few times) I had attempted suicide twice in the space of 3months I felt no escape and thought this was the only way I'd ever be free of the abuse.

House went in May so I was finally free and I've never felt happier & the kids are happier too it's made me realise how unhappy I was for so many years! It took a while to get me back and I'm still not completely there, started seening a guy and his amazing I feel so confident.

Us ladies (& men) that get through things like this are amazing and proves how strong we can be as humans x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That photo of James with the nose and ponytail will never stop being hilarious! And to think he went on TV looking like that!! He has such tickets on himself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no! Farmhouse following now. And it starts ...
Rivating content to start as usual. Leave your kids out of it Hinch

Reactions: 12
Tell you what this thread is humbling alot of the time ❤ Only a shame it didn't humble Mrs Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m going to be mega pissed off if she drops the house reveal, we’ve all called, over Christmas because I’m going on a road trip in Europe with Mr Oh 🙊🙊 France first then down to Valencia to the MIL & FIL house who are flying back to take the kids back to Spain for Christmas 🥰 I just hope I get bleeping signal else I’m not going 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jokes!!
His bleeping nose man 🤣 makes me sick I swear I could not go to bed with someone who looks like him let alone have kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.