Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lonnie doesn’t look impressed whatsoever with fatty arbuckle sitting next to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I need advice 😂 I kid you not my 3 year old came home from nursery yesterday and there was a party invite in her bag, open it up and it’s and Mrs hinch theme 🤦🏼‍♀️ The mum is a major sheep!!
You need to go just to see it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
sorry if anyone has already said this, I haven’t read back through all the freds guyz!!

but found a song for sofa to use on her next ‘tend work video.
I jasssttttttt lavvvvv this song! This could be Hinch wheeling Inch round HB
14D4A34E-C1F1-438A-A7DE-B41BE19067F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thinking back to her deleted photo of the harvest shop they done, I can just imagine it was him that set the boot up like that to photograph it for the gram. He’s a money grabbing fat fingered hole. Probably said let’s show them shoppers how generous we are …when they live their whole lives getting free stuff. I hope she gave him what for when it back fired on them.

Reactions: 20
I need advice 😂 I kid you not my 3 year old came home from nursery yesterday and there was a party invite in her bag, open it up and it’s and Mrs hinch theme 🤦🏼‍♀️ The mum is a major sheep!!
Stop the world I want to get off! Why is that fun for kids?!

Reactions: 18
Thank you ❤ in this world I think we're all small cogs in a big wheel and we need ALL the cogs to keep the wheel of life turning. Sadly there's people like Hinch in the world who think that wheel turns just for them and they don't need to contribute anything towards it. I'm glad I'm not like her. Xx
I'll know who to come to for advice then... I've just started a paeds nursing degree. And crapping it if I'm honest 🙈.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So now she’s deleted the other harvest festival pic, must have had a fair bit of backlash

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Spot on. She takes the piss. Absolute piss
It takes all those who do this for a living.with often one of the lowes wagrd.hard graft.shift that grind you down.no respect.abuse.taken advantage of.NO YOU DID NOT LOVE IT, you loved playing shop like a toddler.you in fact still got to go home at the end of the night knowing you'd never have to do it again.knowing your wages covered that x10.ypu new it was a one off,your play thing.your five year old till scanners dream. You did not work a bleeping shift,and another and another every dam day.

Reactions: 19
I’ve messaged one of the other mums who knows her and apparently she’s hired a hall and she’s found a company that rents out grey soft play, irony is the place she’s got is down the road from an actual soft play 😂😂
In true Hinch form though the kids won't be able to play on it, they'll make stand pose with it to get some good photo's for the gram then ship them all off to grandparent's so the sheep can have a good old gossip about how many followers they have 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You'd think with all her money she'd get her bloody roots done.
And again tone deaf, playing checkout girl, making a mockery of people who actually work for a living. Not that our Soph knows what that's like!
I wonder if it’s balayage but not a very good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooooh I'd love for her to come to my hospital. I'm such a passive aggressive that I could find her all the "proper" *cough cough* jobs to do 💩💩🤎🤎

Realistically though I don't think a hospital plays into her tend world
Put her in A&E on a Saturday night when there’s a bloke hallucinating his tits off and peeing on her while she calls him a troll and sprays him with Febreze.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Top aufor at it again. She just loves stationary!! Do you mean stationery Soph? Now we all know you love sitting stationary on your sofa but I'm not quite sure that's what you meant! 😂

Reactions: 11
Get a sheep costume. Job done.
Or dress as a Troll 😈 or print out all 50 different Hinch Faces and alternate 😂

It takes all those who do this for a living.with often one of the lowes wagrd.hard graft.shift that grind you down.no respect.abuse.taken advantage of.NO YOU DID NOT LOVE IT, you loved playing shop like a toddler.you in fact still got to go home at the end of the night knowing you'd never have to do it again.knowing your wages covered that x10.ypu new it was a one off,your play thing.your five year old till scanners dream. You did not work a bleeping shift,and another and another every dam day.
I think P&G will get a massive backlash from this publicity stunt, as will Home Bargains. Throughout the pandemic retail staff have worked their socks off making sure people could buy food and putting themselves at risk whilst doing so. Their job is not a GAME to them. It pays bills, puts food in their mouths etc. This stunt was in such poor taste. I still can’t believe they did it.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.