Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I was that mother, the one who was half way to school clicked other parent's with tins and sprinted hone to hope we has a tin or two...the relief when there was some ravioli or soup in there!
I wanted to write something but they've removed the option....i won't be going back either.
I used the online option of filling in their complaint form to let them know how I felt

Reactions: 10
sorry if anyone has already said this, I haven’t read back through all the freds guyz!!

but found a song for sofa to use on her next ‘tend work video.
“Cos everybody hates a tourist,
especially one who thinks it’s all such a laugh, yeah
and the chip stains and grease will come out in the bath
You will never understand how it feels to live your life
with no meaning or control, and with nowhere else to go
you are amazed that they exist
and they burn so bright while you can only wonder why”

Jarvis could have been writing about her!

Reactions: 11
I think she didn’t know what the harvest festival was and thought you have to get the whole list?
also people saying she shouldn’t show her kids off to respect their privacy, but then moan that you never see Ronnie with toys…don’t get it.
Of course she knew 🙄🤣 everyone knows ffs, every parent does it every year, we don't post it on our socials She's a jumped up little tart, who likes to play at being a mum, wife and an adult 🐑

Reactions: 14
“Cos everybody hates a tourist,
especially one who thinks it’s all such a laugh, yeah
and the chip stains and grease will come out in the bath
You will never understand how it feels to live your life
with no meaning or control, and with nowhere else to go
you are amazed that they exist
and they burn so bright while you can only wonder why”

Jarvis could have been writing about her!
Exactly right. She is a poverty tourist of the worst kind, taking the piss out of minimum wage jobs. This has infuriated me.

I think she didn’t know what the harvest festival was and thought you have to get the whole list?
also people saying she shouldn’t show her kids off to respect their privacy, but then moan that you never see Ronnie with toys…don’t get it.
I don't believe there is a person alive in the UK who doesn't know what the harvest festival is. We've all had them, been to them, been to our children's. It was just a chance for Soph glorification and idolisation. Didn't happen.

I’m not I’m sticking up for myself who was told I bleep my kids out. I can’t stand Hinch and I didn’t deserve that!
No you absolutely didn't. Even if you are a fan of hinch the term whoring your children out is bleeping disgusting and shouldn't be praised on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
harvest festival, tend alpacas, grey jogging bottoms still sending her WAPPERS

Reactions: 5
Hi all - you’re at new thread time. Please can those involved move on from arguments and leave it here.

Reactions: 19
So now she’s deleted the other harvest festival pic, must have had a fair bit of backlash
Management been on the tanoy...."duck sake Sophie how many times, your showing off. You need to act like your peasants. Remember the con" 📢📢📣📣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

1 thread, 2 thread, 441 more. Zoph loves to play in her tend store.

• Haha
She shouldn't post the kids for content but when she does they are not being kids doing kid things her perfect house/lifestyle doesn't fit in with snotty nosed dribbly kids having a good time with toys spread all over the place.

Reactions: 8
Bestie bubs, (SS) being HONEST about her struggling with BF, see Hinch it’s not hard to admit you’re struggling.
Not sure why hinch was so embarrassed, she's got a issue with lying - fed is best and I'm glad SS has spoke up about it. Hinch will defo want another baby to try the whole being honest lark 😴

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.