Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I was that mother, the one who was half way to school clicked other parent's with tins and sprinted hone to hope we has a tin or two...the relief when there was some ravioli or soup in there!
I wanted to write something but they've removed the option....i won't be going back either.
I sent them a message instead. So bloody annoyed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the hell?! Ease the duck up! Don’t you mention my kids thanks, they aren’t and never have been ‘whored out’ I don’t even have them on any social media, and are 18,17 and I do not appreciate the word ‘whored out’ and as for being not wanted, who are you the bleeping queen?!
I think you may be lost hun... awkward... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion - Boot full of goodies, trolley full of tatt, come on Hinch you can do better than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion Everything is tend in Sofa’s life except being patronising and sticking in the knife

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the hell?! Ease the duck up! Don’t you mention my kids thanks, they aren’t and never have been ‘whored out’ I don’t even have them on any social media, and are 18,17 and I do not appreciate the word ‘whored out’ and as for being not wanted, who are you the bleeping queen?!
You ok hun 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not I’m sticking up for myself who was told I bleep my kids out. I can’t stand Hinch and I didn’t deserve that!
You did defend Hinch though, by implying that she may not have known what Harvest festival was. Let’s be honest you would have to be an alien not to know🤔🤔 I can appreciate the bleep comment was upsetting, but to try and defend Hinch when that’s exactly what she is doing daily, it’s not really the best idea to come onto this thread and try and defend her🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You did defend Hinch though, by implying that she may not have known what Harvest festival was. Let’s be honest you would have to be an alien not to know🤔🤔 I can appreciate the bleep comment was upsetting, but to try and defend Hinch when that’s exactly what she is doing daily, it’s not really the best idea to come onto this thread and try and defend her🤔🤔
Thankyou for understanding that.
and yea I’ll try and rephrase in future!

Reactions: 6
I worked for Tesco for 2 years and they were the worst 2 years of my working life. Treated like tit by customers, colleagues and management. Quite literally bartered and bruised each day from roll cages and stocking shelves. The checkouts were no better, people think that’s just sitting and scanning and it really isn’t. I applaud anyone who works in retail and customer service, I’d never go back to working in that sector.
I was lucky not to do tills in the 3 months I was there I only filled the shelves but my god the bruises and swollen ankles from hitting them with full cages even my friend who worked there for 10 years said it’s very hard, the management were just awful that was the biggest reason I left it effected my mental health badly

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thankyou for understanding that.
and yea I’ll try and rephrase in future!
That’s ok, i think yesterday Hinch not only upset tattlers with her tone deaf bragging and pretending to play shop in Home Bargains, but probably a lot of her shoppers. Many have probably worked in retail during the Pandemic to put food on the table, Not to pretend work and patronise so many hardworking people possibly on the breadline.

Reactions: 16
That’s ok, i think yesterday Hinch not only upset tattlers with her tone deaf bragging and pretending to play shop in Home Bargains, but probably a lot of her shoppers. Many have probably worked in retail during the Pandemic to put food on the table, Not to pretend work and patronise so many hardworking people possibly on the breadline.
I think you’re very right, I saw a lot of people I know who is love sofa and were quite pee’d off at the ridiculous show she made of her purchases for harvest festival… she’s showing her true colours to even her most loyal shoppers!

• Heart
I’m not I’m sticking up for myself who was told I bleep my kids out. I can’t stand Hinch and I didn’t deserve that!
You came on telling us we’re hypocrites and defending Hinch but you don’t like her. Mixed messages there really.

Reactions: 10
Her good deed of the harvest festival photo got me thinking last night I started following this lady on insta about 18 months ago because she had a nice fashion sense and she loved the gym and seemed positive all the time anyway, she filmed a story one day at how she always liked to help the homeless so she took a photo of all the things she’d bought ie toiletries, food everything she then got her mate to film her walking up to the homeless man giving him all this stuff in a busy street and giving him all the stuff she bought along with a little talk all while her mate filmed it so she could upload it to insta it was the weirdest thing ever, I can only assume she’s looked back at that video realised getting a mate to film it for insta was weird or someone said it was weird because she never ever says she helps the homeless now I guess my point is just why do people need to film and photograph their good deeds

• Heart
The more I think about Hinch playing shop at HB the more embarrassingly patronising it seems! It's almost like she thinks she is the queen having a play around with 'normal people' jobs. She has such a high opinion of herself. If you liked to play shops when you were younger maybe try getting Ronnie a big colourful play shopping trolley etc...it's not all about you! I can just imagine the conversations in her family 'little Soph got to play with the till at HB' why do they treat her like she's a child!
You know, when I first saw her saying “who remembers playing with these? I used to have one blah blah blah” I thought it was going to be a story about a new toy for Ronnie and I was excited to see it. But nope - not at all. She’s just comparing regular peoples’ everyday jobs to make belief and fun. Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think you’re very right, I saw a lot of people I know who is love sofa and were quite pee’d off at the ridiculous show she made of her purchases for harvest festival… she’s showing her true colours to even her most loyal shoppers!
Totally agree, she’s her own worst enemy at times. I think aswell she’s Very close to messing up big style if she’s not careful 🙂

Reactions: 12
You know, when I first saw her saying “who remembers playing with these? I used to have one blah blah blah” I thought it was going to be a story about a new toy for Ronnie and I was excited to see it. But nope - not at all. She’s just comparing regular peoples’ everyday jobs to make belief and fun. Ridiculous.
It’s sick really isn’t it! Totally belittling people’s everyday lives! She needs a wake up call!

Reactions: 15
I thought the same🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.