Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nparker92

As if 2 grown women didn't know what a fucking harvest festival was.

Also, petty but she isn't a school mum yet. Ronnie is 2. Don't know why that's made me rage 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Why does she always miss the point. Sophie, you have a large following of people with many different backgrounds. If you choose to publicly post your life then at least be mindful of others. The reason you get so much backlash is because certain things you post make you come across as a spoiled insensitive brat. Any other job that includes working with the public requires being mindful of others, even if those people don’t like you or behave correctly towards you. You accept it and get on with things. You don’t get the option to block people or call them out publicly or you’d lose your job.
WOW! 😮 😂😂😂😂😂 She's like a petulant 7 year old "ok then, I won't bother again". Silly be'atch. Harvest Festival isn't about budgets and getting cocks out to see who can piss the furthest, it's about having a rummage in your cupboard and sharing a few groceries with community neighbours who are on the breadline for one reason or another.

People explaining this to you, SOPHIE, is NOT trolling 🤬, it's letting you know how it works and has worked for CENTURIES. Stop calling critiques and different opinions trolling, you daft sod. Grow up!

• Heart

Veronica Mars

Just seen this on Facebook. Hinch definitely needs to have a badge on her profile. She has 24 hour help. She doesn’t work (half an hour pissing about in home bargains isn’t work). She has a husband who’s always home and I suspect does most of the cooking and cleaning. Ronnie is at nursery most mornings and when he’s off he’s with Jamie. If jame doesn’t clean I really believe she has a cleaner maybe her mum but hinch certainly doesn’t do the cleaning. And on the odd occasion that Jamie is allowed out the the house she has her mum around to basically pick up where Jamie left off. People are looking at her thinking she’s this super woman when really she has more help then the royal family do with the royal children.

Attachments

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She’s gone so ott with that it’s going to rub people up the wrong way when she rocks up with that and everyone else is handing over a tin of oxtail soup they’ve had since 2003.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I love you trollzzzz, bonds are real on here but the whole buying own brands debate is tedious. If she bought alllll branded things she'd of been slammed for thinking she's better than everyone in terms of getting only the branded food "flaunting her money around getting ONLY branded things. What's wrong with own band stuff hinch!!!" "how will people feel when they turn up with own brand goods and she's rocked up with branded" and I don't care what people say THOSE COMMENTS WOULD OF BEEN SAID.. She buys cheaper brands which is fine in my opinion, millionaire or not, she gets slammed for not buying branded food, i didn't once think anything like that when I seen the photo. I literally just thought what a snobby show off cunt 😂 it's plain nitpicking, its food at the end of the day, 20p can vs 50p can.. It doesn't matter, its going charity. She's done it allll for the gram, YES but atleast people will benefit from it and because of that I'll give the kid a 👏 👏 I don't agree with absolutely anything she does and taking the photo really done it for me but she's still done a good thing and people less fortunate will be over the moon with tescos own food. Tbh cheaper food like aldi is better than the big brands..I'll see myself out. Love you All. Xoxo

Exactly. She could have just stated she was away to donate a few things for Ronnies harvest festival. Then stressed the point saying the type of items these collections usually need. Non perishables, toiletries etc. THE END. But no. Not our Sopha. What’s still making my blood boil is that she arranged all of her stuff in the boot to show on insta. Not an altruistic bone in her body
If she records herself dropping it all then I'm done.... She'll expect everyone to start kissing her size 10 clobs

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
There’ll be a keyworker shout out tomorrow followed by a “phone in the drawer” day, probably followed by pics of a visit to SS and PP to show how speshul she is
After the upset she's caused today she'll be offline til Monday. Tbh what's she done since she come back from mat leave lol? Absolutely nothing. Literally NOTHING. She needs to quit before she does or says something extremely damaging that even her sheep won't forgive her for. It'll happen. It's in the air.

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Excellent recap as always

More people commenting how scummy it is to use your kids for clout! Comments all stuff us tattlers have addressed 👏🏻 Glad to see gen z coming up and raising awareness of these horrible parents

• Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
”Jamie and I set our own budget in the shop” translates to “Tesco told us how much freebies we could pick up. #hinchxtesco”

Maybe she paid out of pocket, I’ll have to ask her bank. But I don’t trust a word she ever says.

9148E731-6704-415A-B14D-F5C7D81E1B3A.jpeg

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
My face must look like I can smell shit when watching her stories at the checkout cos my husbands just said what's wrong with you?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Why didn’t she just share the list of what they needed and then say something like ‘we got some of each on the list but appreciate not everyone can do that’ .. the picture is so extra 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

passthewine46

Surely she's been told about the way R sits! His poor hips. Hinch please give him his own toys to play with aswell as Lenors.
This made me so sad 😞 When mine were much younger their toys were downstairs and they would be able to just grab what they wanted when they wanted. Toys everywhere until bed time.

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsD33

VIP Member
The donation itself is fabulous if it’s going to charities for people that really need it and she can afford to do it, but personally I wouldn’t have been showing it all off like that, I’d have taken a few things to the school that Ron can carry and hand in and then quietly let them know that I’d got a lot more stuff in my car and I’d give it to them later. Tell everyone you’ve done it if you want the praise, but omg school is so hard when you are struggling for money, things like this cause so much inner conflict and guilt. All the dressing up days were a nightmare, people like her just trot off and spend money on an outfit and people like me just tried to make do and feel like a failure. Gosh this has brought back some awful memories of how shitty other mums can make you feel 😞
Taking everything out of the bag to stack neatly in the back of the Rangey for the photo op 🙄

There’s going to be sooo many parents that will struggle to afford even 1 tin of beans this year.

There was no need for that pic apart from her showing off how kind and caring she is to donate so much

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Awww the Harvest FestOVAL I luv it babes. It’s totalleee ma fave religious event in autumn.
Is she thick or what?
B0D4EE7F-68A9-4ACE-876B-2917C9FDB846.png

• Haha
[QUOTE/] Maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t understand this ‘trying for a boy/girl’ thing as if you’ve failed as a woman or your life can’t be complete if you don’t produce one of each, eventhough it’s dependent on the bloke what sex the baby is. Surely a baby is a blessing whoever pops out. Babies aren’t a commodity that you can order to fit in with your lifestyle (or Instagram), they are people. I’m not entirely sure of the science, maybe it’s coincidence but I feel once you’ve had 2 of the same sex, it’s less likely you’ll get the opposite sex next time of “trying” cos that’s just the way you as a couple react to each others eggs/sperm. Mr Sazz no 1 and 2 were both the third of three boys and knew they were ‘one last try for a girl’. I know I’ll get responses of people who had 4 boys then a girl or vice versa but why can’t we be happy with who arrives. Hinch is absolutely the wrong person to have a third baby in the hope it’s a girl
PS I have two boys and felt really lucky to get pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy in between which could have meant I couldn’t have a second baby 🙂 [QUOTE/]

Got this from the end of the last thread and wanted to add about the science - I have two boys and when I was pregnant with the second my consultant said the likelihood of the third being a boy was higher for me because genetically they come in threes. Of course there are people who have two then the opposite sex that I know! I agree about the trying for the opposite sex, a baby is a blessing especially as there are people who long for a child regardless.
In my own experience, I wanted a girl for my second and did have gender disappointment I won’t lie, but then had some very rare complications after my 20 week scan and was over the moon we were both healthy when he was born. Made me feel guilty for wanting a girl! Anyhow, we want a third but I don’t think it’ll be a ‘try for a girl’
Right completely went off on a tangent there but to keep it on track, Hinch is a twat. The end
Thank you so much for carrying this over from the previous thread. Im pregnant with boy no.2 ill not lie, I had a little bit of gender disappointment. But the stronger the movements are getting i feel so guilty for it and absolutely blessed to be carrying a healthy baby regardless of gender. And this will be out last so no "trying" for a girl x

Hinch is making it quite obvious that she is desperate for a girl because she always wants what SS has. Difference being, like her or loathe her, SS has earned her money throughout the years as has Joe. Zoph just wants to make it big on the back of her shitty insta.

I was talking with a girl last night in my local shop. I've known her my whole life, but wouldn't necessarily call her a friend if you know what I mean. She's pregnant with her first and she asked if i had any advice for her.
I knew she was a big hinch fan so I couldn't help myself. I told her not to belive Instagram, especially the likes of hinch because she's a fake cow and has help 24/7 including a cleaner. Well you could have knocked me over with a feather when she rolled her eyes and said "oh her, she does my head in now, shes just a selling site for shite" I almost shed a tear 🤣🤣👏👏 the tide is turning!!! And I'm here for it.

Happy Friday you nusty lot. Xx

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Came here to say this, it’s a tradition that started in 18fecking 43! I’m 65 and took tins of soup etc when I was at Sunday school age 5! She is so fecking insular, she has no understanding of the world outside Maldon or pre year 2000.
Sorry to quote myself but I just remembered a Peter Kay Harvest festival sketch when he was saying about kids usually took tins of soup etc but there was always one who took tinned salmon and made a big show showing it off ’ Tinned salmon, look, I’m giving tinned salmon’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 37