Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is a harvest festival shop?
And duck off about the grey joggers. James long for Jamie looks like he's wearing grey bleeping tights 🤮🤮🤮🤮 nice to see mad ma has the boys. You poor petal have no time to yourself sure ya don't ✊✊💦
You'd think she'd want a little walk around with both boys, find a little cafe, get Ronnie some dinner and a little treat like a cookie for afters, or a little Halloween biscuit.. But nah throw the kids at mad ma and duck off as per

• Sad
Reactions: 32
When mine were little I didn’t go on a harvest festival shop. I’d put some food in the trolley for it with the kids. Oh gosh is there going to be another diy basket thing using a saw and cable ties 🧐😂🤣

Reactions: 14
What the hell is a harvest festival shop. Isn't harvest festival the one where you haul all the out of date tins out the back of your cupboard and give them to your kids to feed the old people?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Tell us you’ve spent the night reading Tattle without telling us you’ve spent the night reading Tattle….. 👃 if you nose, you nose!
What the duck is a harvest festival shop?!

ETA: gone are the days of donating something you already have

Reactions: 25
Maybe she thinks harvest festival is the same as all the shite SS has put round her doorway. So she's off to copycat.

Reactions: 17
What the hell is a harvest festival shop. Isn't harvest festival the one where you haul all the out of date tins out the back of your cupboard and give them to your kids to feed the old people?
Exactly THIS, WTF?

Reactions: 8
Omg can she get any more annoying these grinchers need to stop enabling her! She’s not very funny at the best of times and we don’t need to know that the chav bible turns you on!

Reactions: 9
Also mum of girls here! (Enough of the green eye Hinch!)
And never been these girls in pink sterotypes. They love playing outside, get muddy. They have even ran out in the rain before now. (don't judge!) They climb stuff, my youngest fell and broke her over the summer (again don't judge!) I had my back turned a split second.
You know if she has a girl the poor child will be moulded into whatever stereotype she feels appropriate and won’t have any say, they must fit into hinchs boxes and aren’t allowed to have their own personalities whether she has boys or girls

Reactions: 12
Get ready for the oh guysh my inbox are full asking what a harvest festival shop is.. It's this.....
Tattler tattler tattler tattler

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought a harvest festival thing was to donate as well! My daughters nursery has a drop off box in there to donate any food.

Are we going to see hinch make a crazy dash to the food bank again when she realises she’s a muppet?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can't stop spending money! Just buy buy buy all the time. I swear people that can't stop spending money are trying to fill some empty void in their life.

Reactions: 20
Could she be anymore of a twit there are ACTUAL people that will be using food banks this Christmas you know the one that you’re always donating too 🙄 and the Harvest Festival is for donating to said food banks.
Nice one for yet again making all your sheep feel even worse
WANKER

Reactions: 25
I'm actually surprised that she has any sort of following at all bearing in mind the age range of her target audience and the totally outdated gender stereotypes that she projects constantly. I'm in my forties and I find her opinions and general outlook on life to be ridiculously old fashioned and here she is supposedly appealing to women in their twenties? It makes no sense. Her entire lifestyle is lived in her own little bubble and not inclusive at all. Makes me wonder how she would react if one of her children grew up to be LBGTQ+.

Reactions: 31
harvest festival at my kids school has involved bringing in food to give to those in need.

Knowing how little Soph gives to the food bank (1 time only and just for the gram) I wouldn’t want her anywhere near the harvest festival. She probably thinks it’s a place she can go and get more freebies.

Jamie looks rough and soph is using another filter on herself. Nothing genuine about these 2.

beautiful day here - perfect for taking kids for a walk or play in garden or park.

Reactions: 13
I’ve got a boy and a girl. Completed it mate 👑 (I joke I joke!)

Give me a house full of boys!
The girl is a right handful man she’s just like me it’s cruel. Karma, my mum says!
I swear that there is nothing more mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting than a teenage girl, my God do you know you’ve got them, best friend one minute, five minutes later hating the sight of you, ten minutes later crying that they can’t find a teddy that they had when they were 5 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just caught up with the end of the last thread and I am actually rolling. Between the glo worm, prawn purse and tuna canoe, too funny 😂💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.