Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is desperately hanging onto SS coattails to achieve the fame and fortune she desires. The problem is there is nothing original or authentic about her she's trying to be someone she will never be. No one will ever see the Real Sophie Rose Hinchliffe at times she will really feel insecure have low self esteem etc then Ta Da !!! She'll be back on her Game full throttle. She doesn't know who she is or what role she should be playing in life. Putting herself in front of millions of strangers is detrimental to her mental health and those around her.
There is so many versions of this woman her children will be confused as hell growing up. The 'fun' Sophie will be fleeting. They way you conduct yourself has a huge impact on a childs future years.
I have the t-shirt and all the bloody well rock from Blackpool, my children all now have mental health problems due to my bizarre behaviour. It isn't a good environment.

I took this from the last thread I can't find who posted it ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

Her content lately is inappropriate, they are both using their sexuality to attract followers. They've used there 2 lil boys for content and now they're scraping the barrel with this latest charade. Both of them are hardcore sellers 🙄
Maybe cum slut & bum stretcher are their alt accounts 👀
[/QUOTE]
Maybe they have an Only Fans account lurking somewhere 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Also mum of girls here! (Enough of the green eye Hinch!)
And never been these girls in pink sterotypes. They love playing outside, get muddy. They have even ran out in the rain before now. (don't judge!) They climb stuff, my youngest fell and broke her over the summer (again don't judge!) I had my back turned a split second.
Another mum of 3 girls 😳 plus 2 boys, and none of them are into the pretty pink dresses, my 12yo dresses like a boy most of the time! Eldest is hoodies and leggings, youngest girl would live in her pjs if it was acceptable 🤷🏻‍♀️Plus girls are savage, give me boys any day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Ahhhh we are flying through these threads guysscccchhhhh it’s like pre ‘maternity’ leave and I’m bleeping here for it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ron being allowed to actually just play without the claw is lovely to see.
(I know he’s playing with baby toys, but his have clearly all gone to the toy people)

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Surely she's been told about the way R sits! His poor hips. Hinch please give him his own toys to play with aswell as Lenors.
This made me so sad 😞 When mine were much younger their toys were downstairs and they would be able to just grab what they wanted when they wanted. Toys everywhere until bed time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Regarding the grey tracksuit bottom stories and posting from a male perspective....

SARAH EVERARD

READ HER NAME Sophie Hinchliffe. Learn about her. Feel what her mother is going through and what a lot of other women are going through.

We all want to walk home and to get home safely. I shouldnt have to think about what I carry on my person when walking the dog alone or which paths will keep me safest.

What we need is for you to stop acting like a spoilt brat and a jumped up little prick and act like an adult.

Speak to your children. Interact with them. Teach them right from wrong bit allow them to make those little mistakes and LEARN. LET THEM BE CHILDREN!! Get your phone out of their faces. Listen to the professionals and get their help/guidance of you haven't already. And for godsake stop pretending you sheep know best 🤬

I'm tamping raging fuming and done for the day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Mum of girls here (don't be jel Grinch).

I hate this distorted view that girls wear pink dresses, bows and are amaaaazing.

My eldest refuses to wear anything but leggings and has done since she could say "NO MUMMAY!". She's also a master of manipulation.

My youngest refuses to have her hair done/wear bows and spends her time climbing trees/stomping through mud.

I'm sometimes jealous of my friends boys.
Until I see them swinging off the curtains like Tarzan 😂😂

Anyway, kids will be their own person regardless of gender. 😁
I may have missed this as a bit late to SS and her stories but what I don’t understand about SS/Rex is that he has always been dressed in gender neutral clothes and colours (never seen him in any shade of blue]and his long curly hair,. Here comes Princess Pickle and everything is an explosion of pink blancmange, it doesn’t measure up🤔

Reactions: 48
I may have missed this as a bit late to SS and her stories but what I don’t understand about SS/Rex is that he has always been dressed in gender neutral clothes and colours (never seen him in any shade of blue]and his long curly hair,. Here comes Princess Pickle and everything is an explosion of pink blancmange, it doesn’t measure up🤔
Rex was more gender neutral because she didn’t want another boy, the pink party for Princess Pickle is because she’s got her little girl at last.
All kids should be treated as a blessing regardless of gender. It bloody annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I don't know if it's perhaps a generational thing (I'm in that weird not quite a millennial but not quite a gen z category) but I think gender norms are on the way out. Gender is becoming so much more fluid and I don't want this to become that kind of discussion, but surely if Hinch was any good at her job she'd start to take that on board? The vast majority of her following are women who are probably around 30+ as that's her own age, but she could cater to an audience of 20 year olds if she'd talk more about letting her boys grow up without strict roles imposed on them. The way her and Jimbobknob talk is so outdated and patriarchal and it's just jarring to watch at this point

Rex was more gender neutral because she didn’t want another boy, the pink party for Princess Pickle is because she’s got her little girl at last.
All kids should be treated as a blessing regardless of gender. It bloody annoys me.
Literally this!!! I don't understand why parents are so hell bent on having "one or the other". Kids comes in all different shapes and sizes and, like it or not, genders. Just be grateful your child is healthy and stop pushing your own narrative onto them

• Heart
That’s what I suspected, thanks for confirming but that just makes it even sadder that gender disappointment is so obvious these days. why can’t people be happy just to have a baby? 6 hours after having son no 2(a long time ago) the family planning nurse came round and when I told her I’d got a little boy at home, she said ‘never mind, you can try for a girl next time’ 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Do you know what - Soph just hasn’t allowed Ron to be a child - exploring, playing how he wants to play. She’s allowed her career on Insta to become more important and using him in the process. I think she will later regret this. As a mum I know full well how quickly childhoods come and go. My kids are at senior school now, so no more toys/ Lego all over the floors. No more reading stories to them in bed. Their teddies now hidden in cupboards as they no longer want to snuggle them. I love how they’ve developed into a tween and a teen 😂 They are great company (although teen has his moments!) and I’m glad they got to play with their Brio, crafts, Thomas the tank engines, fireman Sam, dressing up as Darth Vader’s, water fights in the garden, and not caring what they wear etc. I’m glad we took them for lovely walks, to parks, on picnics, soft play, swimming, and that I baked cakes with them. I’m so thankful and blessed to have them and they make me very happy, even though life is different now they are older. I didn’t share them online with millions of strangers to make a ‘career’ & never would even if I could go back in time. I will never regret how we have raised them and I hope that one day in the future we can become grandparents and do it all again with our grandchildren. Will Soph be able to say that in years to come about how she decided to raise her children?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I don't know if it's perhaps a generational thing (I'm in that weird not quite a millennial but not quite a gen z category) but I think gender norms are on the way out. Gender is becoming so much more fluid and I don't want this to become that kind of discussion, but surely if Hinch was any good at her job she'd start to take that on board? The vast majority of her following are women who are probably around 30+ as that's her own age, but she could cater to an audience of 20 year olds if she'd talk more about letting her boys grow up without strict roles imposed on them. The way her and Jimbobknob talk is so outdated and patriarchal and it's just jarring to watch at this point

Literally this!!! I don't understand why parents are so hell bent on having "one or the other". Kids comes in all different shapes and sizes and, like it or not, genders. Just be grateful your child is healthy and stop pushing your own narrative onto them
It's like when you are pregnant and people ask, do you want a boy or a girl, I didn't really care, as long as they are healthy and happy. Does it really matter or do people really want to know..my youngest is 5 and even now if I got asked, I still wouldnt care to answer. If my girls wanted cars and action figures they got them. Ive never cared for pushing them into dolls or Barbie's.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.