Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I suspected, thanks for confirming but that just makes it even sadder that gender disappointment is so obvious these days. why can’t people be happy just to have a baby? 6 hours after having son no 2(a long time ago) the family planning nurse came round and when I told her I’d got a little boy at home, she said ‘never mind, you can try for a girl next time’ 😡
I have a girl and a boy and when I tell people everyone says oh lovely you have one of each. I wonder if I had both kids they same gender they would ask when am I gonna try for a girl/boy. It is ridiculous. But just to keep my comment on topic I do think hinch is desperate for a girl. If Lonnie was a girl his nursery would be a lot different. It would be over the top pink. She’s definitely jealous of Stacey.

Reactions: 27
I may have missed this as a bit late to SS and her stories but what I don’t understand about SS/Rex is that he has always been dressed in gender neutral clothes and colours (never seen him in any shade of blue]and his long curly hair,. Here comes Princess Pickle and everything is an explosion of pink blancmange, it doesn’t measure up🤔
Its all about the money and advertising, Rex was a third boy, now she has the Perfect Princess Pickle so she’s going to milk it for every penny she can. Nothing is sacred to this woman where money is concerned.

Reactions: 22
Do you know what - Soph just hasn’t allowed Ron to be a child - exploring, playing how he wants to play. She’s allowed her career on Insta to become more important and using him in the process. I think she will later regret this. As a mum I know full well how quickly childhoods come and go. My kids are at senior school now, so no more toys/ Lego all over the floors. No more reading stories to them in bed. Their teddies now hidden in cupboards as they no longer want to snuggle them. I love how they’ve developed into a tween and a teen 😂 They are great company (although teen has his moments!) and I’m glad they got to play with their Brio, crafts, Thomas the tank engines, fireman Sam, dressing up as Darth Vader’s, water fights in the garden, and not caring what they wear etc. I’m glad we took them for lovely walks, to parks, on picnics, soft play, swimming, and that I baked cakes with them. I’m so thankful and blessed to have them and they make me very happy, even though life is different now they are older. I didn’t share them online with millions of strangers to make a ‘career’ & never would even if I could go back in time. I will never regret how we have raised them and I hope that one day in the future we can become grandparents and do it all again with our grandchildren. Will Soph be able to say that in years to come about how she decided to raise her children?
You can see how Ronnie was so intrigued with the toy tray that she didn’t really play with things like that when he was younger. The sad thing is that chair will be in the dump before Lennie even gets a chance to explore it. It’s like she has stuff for a short time and then moves on to something else. Where is that’s burger van thing Ronnie got for his birthday. He’s still young enough to enjoy that but we never seen it again. My kids still play with their happy land which they have had since they were 1 and they are now 6 & 7.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a girl and a boy and when I tell people everyone says oh lovely you have one of each. I wonder if I had both kids they same gender they would ask when am I gonna try for a girl/boy. It is ridiculous. But just to keep my comment on topic I do think hinch is desperate for a girl. If Lonnie was a girl his nursery would be a lot different. It would be over the top pink. She’s definitely jealous of Stacey.
Regardless of what gender your kids are you still have to raise them to be good decent human beings. If they are boys or girls it really doesn't matter. I have 2 boys and I could end up with 7 boys if I kept going and I wouldn't care. Male or female you still have to raise them and provide for them until they can venture into the world themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is they yet another seat for Lenor? Does he ever just lie on the floor under a gym or trying to roll around to reach stuff? He looks so uncomfortable stuffed into that seat. Get rid of the vanity table of books and have that as a play area ffs, it’s not forever, for now your house needs to be geared up for the kids not you, you soon get it back again.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Rex was more gender neutral because she didn’t want another boy, the pink party for Princess Pickle is because she’s got her little girl at last.
All kids should be treated as a blessing regardless of gender. It bloody annoys me.
This is spot on. She moulded Rex into the ‘next best thing’ and then couldn’t believe her luck when the actual ‘best thing’ appeared.

I noticed Sopha included head bows in her extra extravagant pre-record gift and I can’t stand them.

Reactions: 27
Regardless of what gender your kids are you still have to raise them to be good decent human beings. If they are boys or girls it really doesn't matter. I have 2 boys and I could end up with 7 boys if I kept going and I wouldn't care. Male or female you still have to raise them and provide for them until they can venture into the world themselves.
Totally agree. Unfortunately it seems like mad ma Barker and Weeping Al failed on that in regards to Sophie. Let’s hope she doesn’t continue the cycle with her boys coz it would be such a shame if they grew up to be misogynistic pricks like Inch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got a boy and a girl. Completed it mate 👑 (I joke I joke!)

Give me a house full of boys!
The girl is a right handful man she’s just like me it’s cruel. Karma, my mum says!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve got a boy and a girl. Completed it mate 👑 (I joke I joke!)

Give me a house full of boys!
The girl is a right handful man she’s just like me it’s cruel. Karma, my mum says!
Yeah my dad says the same thing. If I was ever being a terror all I'd hear was "well, at least we know you're your mother'a daughter"

Reactions: 15
Poor Roj watching him play with a baby toy because most of his toys have been taken to the tip and the others he's not allowed out 😭 where is his digger, kitchen, burger bar? Where's the Peppa, Paw Petrol brightly coloured plastic crap they love. Upsetting.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Do you know what - Soph just hasn’t allowed Ron to be a child - exploring, playing how he wants to play. She’s allowed her career on Insta to become more important and using him in the process. I think she will later regret this. As a mum I know full well how quickly childhoods come and go. My kids are at senior school now, so no more toys/ Lego all over the floors. No more reading stories to them in bed. Their teddies now hidden in cupboards as they no longer want to snuggle them. I love how they’ve developed into a tween and a teen 😂 They are great company (although teen has his moments!) and I’m glad they got to play with their Brio, crafts, Thomas the tank engines, fireman Sam, dressing up as Darth Vader’s, water fights in the garden, and not caring what they wear etc. I’m glad we took them for lovely walks, to parks, on picnics, soft play, swimming, and that I baked cakes with them. I’m so thankful and blessed to have them and they make me very happy, even though life is different now they are older. I didn’t share them online with millions of strangers to make a ‘career’ & never would even if I could go back in time. I will never regret how we have raised them and I hope that one day in the future we can become grandparents and do it all again with our grandchildren. Will Soph be able to say that in years to come about how she decided to raise her children?
Love this, exactly how I've raised my now tween son😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just catching up.... was thinking about the joggers post and thought imagine if jimlad wrote "realised its the summer can't wait to see sopha in a short skirt 😍 😳" and thought they'd be uproar but you know what!!! Sheep are that stupid, they'd all laugh along and praise the fucker, it's nothing but sexualising the other gender regardless of who posts it.

Honestly the whole thing makes me sick 🤢. Honestly them kids have no hope, with parents like these wallops! One parent saying she can't wait to see her husband's dixk and the other saying "go on lad" when Ron was touching the boobs of that statue in garden centre!!

Reactions: 34
My heart breaks for Ron it really does 😢 all she’s ever cared about is herself and a show home it’s so so sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Awwwwwwww duck offfff with the joggers talk you pair of little nobs (yes little NOB)

Seeing Ronnie so entrigued with that toy is sad. Shows he never had anything like that as a baby cos at 2 year old my kids wouldn't be interested at all in anything like that. Where're Ronnies own toys? Lennie is defo the golden boy in that house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Excellent recap as always

More people commenting how scummy it is to use your kids for clout! Comments all stuff us tattlers have addressed 👏🏻 Glad to see gen z coming up and raising awareness of these horrible parents

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.