Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grannyof2

Chatty Member
I went to be sterilized..Dr said ( female) while I was gowned up ready to go down to theatre " wouldn't you like a girl"? I said NO I was happy with 4 children. I kid you not " what if one of them dies"? Aghast I said " I wouldn't/couldn't replace them! I have had four kids and I want no more!!! Never regretted my decision...
I've also lost count if the times I've been asked " aw did you want a girl"?
Which I think is fucking awful and shit for my son's as if them being boys was a disappointment to us!
NEVER!
I agree, I had 2 boys and when I was pregnant with my third I was convinced I was having another boy and it didn’t bother me in the least, I was delighted when I had my baby girl but I’d have been equally delighted with another baby boy and was grateful that I had been lucky enough to have 3 healthy children regardless of their sex

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Veronica Mars

Sadly I think there are people who are living on the breadline who follow her. Look at the people we hear about who are getting into debt attempting to keep up with her 😔😔
But I think a lot of them have come to their senses maybe a bit too late but I don’t think they follow her anymore. I just don’t believe someone who is struggling to feed their family is following her and buying things she says. I would like to think that those people will put food for their children over a shark hoover. I do think her flaunting her wealth has probably seen her lose a lot of her followers who can’t keep up with her but the ones who still follow her clearly have no issue with her showing off how much money she has.

Electriczsoul

Anyone else notice they've given her her own 'mrs hinch' jacket?? At least it'll be some colour when she takes it home to castle greyskull.

Also think her telling the man who's shopping came to £92 odd to 'have it for free, all the best' is disgusting. Why not say that to someone who has come in for the bare essentials for their kids, not a bloody broom and a whole other load of crap 🙄 Although that's probably just me being a troll for saying she 'donates' too much.
I thought it was a staff member as they had a lanyard on and seemed like random crap she’d chose but might be wrong! thought there was no way she’d be around us peasants 😂

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I don’t really use Insta so not sure if all filters and tricks. Is she using filters on her videos ( to make her face so defined) but the filter name (try it) option isn’t there? Can you hide it? Cause she looks so different in the supermarket video. Now her face is fine but just soooooo different.
I think sometimes they film stuff on Snapchat using their filters, Snapchat doesn't show what filter you are using. I could be wrong tho.

ns22xo

I may have missed this as a bit late to SS and her stories but what I don’t understand about SS/Rex is that he has always been dressed in gender neutral clothes and colours (never seen him in any shade of blue]and his long curly hair,. Here comes Princess Pickle and everything is an explosion of pink blancmange, it doesn’t measure up🤔
To be honest I have a boy just a little older than Rex and I tend to go for more gender neutral clothes whereas for my niece who is around the same age as Lennie I do go for the pink explosion and pretty dresses and the stereotypical girly clothes and that’s mainly because the boys “stereotypical boy clothes” are absolutely vile. It’s all gaudy dinosaurs and construction cars and “skater boy” stuff and I personally hate it so that could be one of the reasons why. Of course he has some like that but not a lot because there’s only so much you can get before people think you don’t wash their clothes😂

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Her comment about “we all love a nose” makes her look like she is saying she is going to the harvest fest to have a snoop at what everyone else is donating. I know it was a jab at tattle and the comments about Jamie’s nose. But she comes off looking like even more of a self-absorbed show off. Speaking of noses, the phrase “cutting off her nose to spite her face” comes to mind.

View attachment 800386
Quoting myself! It just hit me, she probably made that comment about herself because she finally found a filter that doesn’t erase her nostrils. I’m sure that’s it. Silly us, thinking it was about anything other than Sophme.

AC55

VIP Member
Also mum of girls here! (Enough of the green eye Hinch!)
And never been these girls in pink sterotypes. They love playing outside, get muddy. They have even ran out in the rain before now. (don't judge!) They climb stuff, my youngest fell and broke her over the summer (again don't judge!) I had my back turned a split second.
Running around in the rain is great fun! I used to do it with my daughter when she was young. We used to have a competition to see who could get the wettest! 😊

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Also this first time school mum. Her kid is 2. I find it hard to believe he attends school. Nursery yes but not school for Christ sakes.
I know that you can have pre schools in schools but I’ve looked this up and it’s age 3 onwards 🙄
He wouldn't be at school till at least 4

redwinged

Those grey joggers. Puke.
I wouldn’t mind it so much if he were anything to look at but he’s bloody ugly!

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Soph might be 'obsessed' with the alpacas, Ronaldroo looked less than impressed. Dear little boy.

Macmama

VIP Member
I swear that there is nothing more mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting than a teenage girl, my God do you know you’ve got them, best friend one minute, five minutes later hating the sight of you, ten minutes later crying that they can’t find a teddy that they had when they were 5 😂😂😂😂
Ive got one girl and three boys. She’s already totally savage and we’re not even into pre-teens yet. Didn’t need to read this 😂 😭⚰