Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frymydevil

Omg can she get any more annoying these grinchers need to stop enabling her! She’s not very funny at the best of times and we don’t need to know that the chav bible turns you on!

Reactions: 9

Idk91

I so agree, 2 boys and the youngest was a girl, she was 20 times harder than both my boys, she’s 21 now and my best friend and couldn’t be without her but she wasn’t always easy, hinch could never cope, she’s way too selfish to be a mother of a girl as I imagine she would be one of those mothers who would feel the need to compete and make the poor girl feel that all she had to offer in life was how she looked, she would never bring her up to believe she can do anything and be a strong independent woman, she’d have to be a delicate little flower who’s only worth is how pretty she is 🤦‍♀️
Exactly what my life was like with my mum and here I am at 30 years old with too much trauma and zero self esteem so I would dread to think what a girl would go through, I feel like a girl would pick up more on her tendencies to make herself look slim, the negative ways she talks about weight etc etc. Poor girl would be a wreck!

• Heart

RubySky478

VIP Member
Why is her voice completely different on that till scanning story than on her pre-recorded shite? It’s almost normal 😳

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Does appear so just like Ronnie☹
Lens is more defined , she needs to open her eyes and mind as I could see her avoiding this too as she’d hate for him to have to wear a helmet .

my great nephew was born with a flat head that the hospital thought would change but his mummy knew it wasn’t so he ended up with a helmet at 8 months, it’s due off soon and was worth the cost. He’s sailed through it 💙

Reactions: 8

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Like so many of you have also said - I remember our Harvest Festivals at school. We'd raid the cupboard for tins or pop to the shops with our parents and there would be a huge assembly where we would all bring our little shoeboxes of food round to the church (Catholic school and church was through the end of our playground)
It was always so nice and we'd all feel so proud of what we were doing!
But why couldn't she get Ronnie involved? Would have been such a nice thing for him to join in with and a great chance to help teach him about doing good for people and being kind.
While she was filling her trolly with hinch tat last week

Loppylou89

VIP Member
She is such a beggy mitchell. She didn't need to take that photo. She is literally doing it for clout.

It's like when you are pregnant and people ask, do you want a boy or a girl, I didn't really care, as long as they are healthy and happy. Does it really matter or do people really want to know..my youngest is 5 and even now if I got asked, I still wouldnt care to answer. If my girls wanted cars and action figures they got them. Ive never cared for pushing them into dolls or Barbie's.
It's funny you say that because when people asked me I didn't say outright that I had a preference, but that when I pictured myself as a mum it was always with a little boy, and then we had a boy. But bottom line I just wanted a healthy, happy child.

sandytoes

I think she didn’t know what the harvest festival was and thought you have to get the whole list?
also people saying she shouldn’t show her kids off to respect their privacy, but then moan that you never see Ronnie with toys…don’t get it.
She shouldn't post the kids for content but when she does they are not being kids doing kid things her perfect house/lifestyle doesn't fit in with snotty nosed dribbly kids having a good time with toys spread all over the place.

F the dust.

VIP Member
I have to admit I was that mother, the one who was half way to school clicked other parent's with tins and sprinted hone to hope we has a tin or two...the relief when there was some ravioli or soup in there!
Hopefully B&M don’t pull this trick or I’ll be screwed for where to shop.
I wanted to write something but they've removed the option....i won't be going back either.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Its all about the money and advertising, Rex was a third boy, now she has the Perfect Princess Pickle so she’s going to milk it for every penny she can. Nothing is sacred to this woman where money is concerned.
What’s with her fake eyelashes and continuous squinting?

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Bestie bubs, (SS) being HONEST about her struggling with BF, see Hinch it’s not hard to admit you’re struggling.
Not sure why hinch was so embarrassed, she's got a issue with lying - fed is best and I'm glad SS has spoke up about it. Hinch will defo want another baby to try the whole being honest lark 😴

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Really don’t know why she had to show what she bought, just say ‘yes I’ve donated some food to a good cause’ harvest festival when I was a kid was getting a random tin or 2 out the back of the cupboard & taking it into school to then have made into hampers for people in the community.