Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
So this is my first time posting on this thread, have had to skip a few pages as I’m busy (looking after my baby!!!) so don’t know if this has been said.. she scanned her OWN shopping, and told this man that he can have it for free, ATV?! Ehhh am I missing something, because that man is clearly the manager/ works there, and it’s her own trolley that is waiting to be unloaded?! Sorry if this has been mentioned x
I hadn’t noticed that! She’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 7
Did they not do harvest festivals when she was at school? I cant imagine anyone going to school in the 90s and not having these!

Also its not a thing ive ever shopped for, always been a rummage in the cupboard for the tins no ones gunna eat 🤣
I'm 32 and we never had it at school. We had the harvest festival at church (that I was forced to go to lol) but that was all about praying for a good harvest I think. I genuinely don't remember donating food etc. I'm Northern Ireland so maybe it's different. An English friend told me about christingle and I'd never heard of it with the orange and sweets at Xmas.

I love the idea of harvest festival because I know the food banks here are struggling at the min.

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
She didn't need to show off what she bought. She could have shown the list and explained that they purchased a large amount from it as they are very lucky to be in the position to do so and it doesn't matter how big or small the donation you make is as it's all very welcomed.

No need to shame the mum with 2 tins.

I kind of agree with alot of you though, for a millionaire, she could have bought more. But again it didn't need to be shown. Like who stands arranging their donation into a perfect picture opportunity. Twat!!
Where did she shame a mum with 2 tins?? I feel she may have deleted stories as I can’t see the “harvest haul” one… surely she didn’t comment about someone donating 2 tins 😩

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I’ve messaged one of the other mums who knows her and apparently she’s hired a hall and she’s found a company that rents out grey soft play, irony is the place she’s got is down the road from an actual soft play 😂😂
😂 😂 😂 The kids will have a right ball not

Ffairy

Same where we live - they could not get enough donations. Even the donation boxes in our local Waitrose had to be emptied several times a day (my friend volunteers to collect the food items so that’s how I knew). Never would a food bank turn down donations or close, especially during a pandemic when food was needed more urgently. She had never been to a food bank collection point had she? It was so obvious
Thick as mince honestly. Yeah just leave your half bag of crap on the door step for foxes to eat. 🙄🙄

actually that was probably the point, she cares more for animals than actual human beings so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Idk91

Just caught up with the end of the last thread and I am actually rolling. Between the glo worm, prawn purse and tuna canoe, too funny 😂💀💀

• Haha

Noonecares

Has she literally shaved off her brows to use those tattoos? You can really see this in the car clip earlier

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
I understood what you meant ❤

I regularly buy own brand. I’m a single mum with 2 kids (and a dog), currently signed off due to my MH so whilst I am employed, my income is dramatically reduced right now.

There is nothing wrong and no shame in buying own brand.

But, in my opinion, there is something very wrong with a millionaire buying the cheapest possible options and then showing it off.
Exactly what I was trying to say ♥👍

• Heart

All.the.vest

Getting on my high horse here , but again she wouldn’t have clock on card for tills ! So that’s obviously another staff members , same with the uniform ! And where is the staff member who is training her ? Is that pleb who works minimum wage for an actual living not good enough to appear on her stories as she plays shop ?

not commented her in a long time but that has really got up my nose !!!

especially at the height of the pandemic I would stand behind my till almost in tears with fear at taking covid back home to my family ! With my youngest being 10 months old !
Sorry to quote myself for the third time but this was actually after real maternity leave not tend stay off social media for a few weeks leave

• Heart