Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also mum of girls here! (Enough of the green eye Hinch!)
And never been these girls in pink sterotypes. They love playing outside, get muddy. They have even ran out in the rain before now. (don't judge!) They climb stuff, my youngest fell and broke her over the summer (again don't judge!) I had my back turned a split second.
All Girls here.
girls do not give a s*it and we mostly shop in the boys section for dinosaur based clothes. Or diggers. But then they also love a unicorn and smashing conkers. We decided not to find out the gender both times so we were fortunate not to be swamped in pink, but each to their own. I always try to make an effort to buy neutral clothes for kiddies, fortunately Ron/Lon/len/Rex have mountains of beige so surely plenty of hand me downs 😉 for any future mini SRHs

Reactions: 5
Just me who thought Jamie looked a bit uncomfortable in the car while she was harping on about the grey joggers? He had his arm strategically placed to cover said topic of conversation and didn’t seem to be laughing genuinely. She loves to humiliate him doesn’t she?
Nope because he mentioned it first. He's every bit as bad as her.

Last edited:

anonemma

She's referring to preschools that are attached to the school. Ours are 3+
Yeah to be fair when my son was 2 he got into a nursery that was attached the school. Die to our circumstances at the time I was given 15 free hours per week in a 2-3 room before he went into the 3-5 room. It was all part of his school.
I’m not defending her though, just clarifying. I’m
I’m Scotland though so I don’t know how it works in England and if this is something that gets offered.

Edited to add, I never once referred to him as being at school though, not even when I’m preschool.

Last edited:

HaveALook@@

Shame our best selling author couldn't even spell 'stationery' correctly, given that she professes to love it so much. Use a bloody dictionary Soph or at least a spell checker. Stationery = notebooks etc; stationary = not moving. Hope that helps ATV
Exactly. Yes to all this🙌

I haven’t read anything on this new thread still playing catch up. Is that donation meltdown in response to comments on her Instagram or was it said here?

Snoopdog

I have 4 boys too and honestly, they are just the most gorgeous wee kids ever. They are a handful but I could explode I'm so proud of them every day. I just dont get how anyone could possibly be disappointed having boys?
I bloody love my boys 😩 I mean I love my girlies too, obviously, but little boys are just brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

xcupcakex

Iv not really took much notice of her lately but she has just peed me off. It’s like asking a child what would you want to do and they want to play shop. As an adult it’s called working in a shop to pay your fking bills not act like an over grown rich child who gets whatever they want. Grow up you stupid cow and see what a piss take you are. Hopefully it will come back to bite her ina few years and she will be grateful for a job like that.
Well said 👏🏻

Reactions: 4