Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I don’t really use Insta so not sure if all filters and tricks. Is she using filters on her videos ( to make her face so defined) but the filter name (try it) option isn’t there? Can you hide it? Cause she looks so different in the supermarket video. Now her face is fine but just soooooo different.

Reactions: 9

Ejka

I have to admit I was that mother, the one who was half way to school clicked other parent's with tins and sprinted hone to hope we has a tin or two...the relief when there was some ravioli or soup in there!
I wanted to write something but they've removed the option....i won't be going back either.
I sent them a message instead. So bloody annoyed!

• Heart

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
You know, when I first saw her saying “who remembers playing with these? I used to have one blah blah blah” I thought it was going to be a story about a new toy for Ronnie and I was excited to see it. But nope - not at all. She’s just comparing regular peoples’ everyday jobs to make belief and fun. Ridiculous.
I know!! It was totally daft and embarrassing

Web30

VIP Member
I'm 32 and we never had it at school. We had the harvest festival at church (that I was forced to go to lol) but that was all about praying for a good harvest I think. I genuinely don't remember donating food etc. I'm Northern Ireland so maybe it's different. An English friend told me about christingle and I'd never heard of it with the orange and sweets at Xmas.

I love the idea of harvest festival because I know the food banks here are struggling at the min.
I love the whole donation thing as well, was defo a thing in english schools and still is. Always remember having the christingles at school and getting a warning not to eat the sweets till after the assemblys 😂

• Heart

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Retail is definitely one of the hardest jobs out there and retail workers have worked incredibly hard during the pandemic especially when customers can be so rude so it really annoyed me to see Hinch happily playing shops like a child. She's definitely a child in an adult's body.

I think everything she does is for her and all about her because she has to be the centre of attention always.
Spot on. She takes the piss. Absolute piss

grannyof2

Chatty Member
I’ve got a boy and a girl. Completed it mate 👑 (I joke I joke!)

Give me a house full of boys!
The girl is a right handful man she’s just like me it’s cruel. Karma, my mum says!
I so agree, 2 boys and the youngest was a girl, she was 20 times harder than both my boys, she’s 21 now and my best friend and couldn’t be without her but she wasn’t always easy, hinch could never cope, she’s way too selfish to be a mother of a girl as I imagine she would be one of those mothers who would feel the need to compete and make the poor girl feel that all she had to offer in life was how she looked, she would never bring her up to believe she can do anything and be a strong independent woman, she’d have to be a delicate little flower who’s only worth is how pretty she is 🤦‍♀️

It was at this point fiddle got spat at because alpacas don't like their heads touched.

So she cries troll so then is able to go to the local alpaca farm for a private visit at the drop of a hat? Bullshit!!! More pre records.

Poor alpacas trying to eat their diner and then that 8ft squeaking cunt arrives screaming handsome and dahlin 🙄
8ft squeaking cunt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I’m reading these comments and feel awful now as I sent my daughter in with two carrier bags full. But it was all stuff from my cupboards that don’t get eaten. Tins, cereals, crisps and stuff. It was all ok but I thought it was better to go to the school but now I’m probably thinking I looked like a knob head 🥺
But you didn't put it all over your social media, did you ?

Poop wonderland

What the fuck is a harvest festival shop?!

ETA: gone are the days of donating something you already have
It's all for the gram with her, can't she just be more real and sort out her cupboard ffs, my kid's loved doing that when they were little for the harvest festival collection.