Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Because she thinks she's being all cute and quirky.

When I was 8 I used to tell people I wanted to drive and own a double decker bus which made them laugh so I kept saying it even though it wasn't true.

You know what happened next? I grew the fuck up and stopped attention seeking.
Hahahahah. Also your profile pic 😭😭

Reactions: 7

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
lmao, you do know you can show your child playing without showing their face? Why do you think so many actual celebrities do that? Maybe you are a bit touchy as you like to whore out your kiddies to? You ain’t wanted here - off to the rave thread for you, we respect our kids on this thread hunnnayy
I think this was a reply to @heretojudge123 😉👍

Reactions: 7

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Just catching up on the way home from the hospital.

True to form she’s still being a cunt. They can’t just donate a few items to a food bank, it’s got to be this fucking grand affair for attention. There is no need for it at all. She thinks the families who get the food she’s donated will crawl up her arse when they won’t give a fuck, they’ll just be pleased they can feed their families and eat themselves.

It makes me sick to my stomach that she will do literally anything, shamelessly, to look good. She needs help.
Hope things are getting easier for you love xxxx

Reactions: 6

fabulosad

Exactly right. She is a poverty tourist of the worst kind, taking the piss out of minimum wage jobs. This has infuriated me.

I don't believe there is a person alive in the UK who doesn't know what the harvest festival is. We've all had them, been to them, been to our children's. It was just a chance for Soph glorification and idolisation. Didn't happen.
I didn't have a clue, somehow went to the only schools that didn't partake apparently 🤣 and my stepdaughters mum doesn't tell us a bloody thing about what goes on at her school. Agreed that Hinch definitely knew all about it though.

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
Looks like the account in question is going back through old threads and liking a lot of old posts, currently on thread 376.
It could be a new member who’s gone back to the beginning for the full eye opening experience and can’t comment yet cause the threads they are working through are closed but definitely worth keeping an eye on…..
Well if they are new here they are in for a treat!
Hope they enjoy the ride lol

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Ah I remember who this is now, the one with the massive number of kids was like 13 when she first hot pregnant and he was 18 and never got done for it did he? And now using those kids to make a ton of money
yep her husband is a creepy freak like Jamie

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Do you know what - Soph just hasn’t allowed Ron to be a child - exploring, playing how he wants to play. She’s allowed her career on Insta to become more important and using him in the process. I think she will later regret this. As a mum I know full well how quickly childhoods come and go. My kids are at senior school now, so no more toys/ Lego all over the floors. No more reading stories to them in bed. Their teddies now hidden in cupboards as they no longer want to snuggle them. I love how they’ve developed into a tween and a teen 😂 They are great company (although teen has his moments!) and I’m glad they got to play with their Brio, crafts, Thomas the tank engines, fireman Sam, dressing up as Darth Vader’s, water fights in the garden, and not caring what they wear etc. I’m glad we took them for lovely walks, to parks, on picnics, soft play, swimming, and that I baked cakes with them. I’m so thankful and blessed to have them and they make me very happy, even though life is different now they are older. I didn’t share them online with millions of strangers to make a ‘career’ & never would even if I could go back in time. I will never regret how we have raised them and I hope that one day in the future we can become grandparents and do it all again with our grandchildren. Will Soph be able to say that in years to come about how she decided to raise her children?
Love this, exactly how I've raised my now tween son😍

• Heart

heretojudge123

You did defend Hinch though, by implying that she may not have known what Harvest festival was. Let’s be honest you would have to be an alien not to know🤔🤔 I can appreciate the whore comment was upsetting, but to try and defend Hinch when that’s exactly what she is doing daily, it’s not really the best idea to come onto this thread and try and defend her🤔🤔
Thankyou for understanding that.
and yea I’ll try and rephrase in future!

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
As if 2 grown women didn't know what a fucking harvest festival was.

Also, petty but she isn't a school mum yet. Ronnie is 2. Don't know why that's made me rage 😂
Oh me too! My eldest is at preschool and a couple of friends with kids the same age say they go to school! No they fucking dont! They go to preschool! Why try and fast forward time 🤯 twats

Poop wonderland

Does that bloody mother of hers go everywhere with her? Is she really that immature that she has to have that old trout holding her hand everywhere she goes? She's an adult she should be making memories with her kids and their dad, it's all so weird.
Of course she does, they all have nothing else to do with their tend job's and Hinch might get thirsty and need her bitty 🤢

• Sick

itzgal

Hinch plays 'tend job, slagging the real sloggers, tannoy chatter, harvest boast, why bover