Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like anyone messaged her to ask what a schools harvest festival is about!
She doesn’t even have a kid at school yet!
She just wanted an opportunity to look like she actually cares with her harvest haul.
Well sorry but true acts of altruism aren’t followed by telling all and sundry about it, they’re done anonymously.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also mum of girls here! (Enough of the green eye Hinch!)
And never been these girls in pink sterotypes. They love playing outside, get muddy. They have even ran out in the rain before now. (don't judge!) They climb stuff, my youngest fell and broke her over the summer (again don't judge!) I had my back turned a split second.
All Girls here.
girls do not give a s*it and we mostly shop in the boys section for dinosaur based clothes. Or diggers. But then they also love a unicorn and smashing conkers. We decided not to find out the gender both times so we were fortunate not to be swamped in pink, but each to their own. I always try to make an effort to buy neutral clothes for kiddies, fortunately Ron/Lon/len/Rex have mountains of beige so surely plenty of hand me downs 😉 for any future mini SRHs

Reactions: 5
My memory of Harvest Festival (when I was actually AT SCHOOL) is a few tins and then making/baking a fresh loaf of plaited bread to take to the recipient to enjoy… I can’t wait to make that memory with my kids! Ronnie’s memory will be spending all his after schools with Ma Barker while his actual Mum pisses about in BuM Bargains, I know what I’d rather! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They obs go on here cause Jamie’s shared a picture that was on here to do with grey joggers. 🤣👋🏻 Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like anyone messaged her to ask what a schools harvest festival is about!
She doesn’t even have a kid at school yet!
She just wanted an opportunity to look like she actually cares with her harvest haul.
Well sorry but true acts of altruism aren’t followed by telling all and sundry about it, they’re done anonymously.
Shame she couldn’t have cared more during the height of the COVID pandemic and helped food banks and homeless charities/ hospices etc who really needed donations - more than ever. But she didn’t. Instead, she chose to spend on herself, make more money for herself, do 🤬 all with poor Ron & Henry, and be a covidiot and delete any evidence when people started questioning her actions. She’s a horrible immoral woman.

Reactions: 25
I should think her paymasters at Teshco would donate if she got them on board too. She never thinks.

Reactions: 16
When my son was at primary school the children were given a competition over the holidays to make a Roman shield. One of the parents in the class owned a construction company and paid a carpenter to make his daughter's entry. Unsurprisingly she won. Hinch will definitely be that parent!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just me who thought Jamie looked a bit uncomfortable in the car while she was harping on about the grey joggers? He had his arm strategically placed to cover said topic of conversation and didn’t seem to be laughing genuinely. She loves to humiliate him doesn’t she?
Nope because he mentioned it first. He's every bit as bad as her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
When my son was at primary school the children were given a competition over the holidays to make a Roman shield. One of the parents in the class owned a construction company and paid a carpenter to make his daughter's entry. Unsurprisingly she won. Hinch will definitely be that parent!
Omg are we at the same school? That exact thing happened in my Sons class! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She doesn't donate selflessly does she, has to let everyone bleeping know about it

Reactions: 16
She just can’t get anything right, I’m sorry but the woman is absolutely tone deaf.

she doesn’t need to post pictures of huge hauls, just simply share with her followers “I regularly donate” then link to charities she donates to, maybe a list of stuff to. It’s always to make her look so generous. Will divert the attention to charities and not her. 🙄

also, she could easy volunteer for the food or hygiene bank as she has ample time available. Most people running food and hygiene banks work full time. What is her excuse for actually doing nothing? She’s a literal drain on society and a tit mum

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Shame she couldn’t have cared more during the height of the COVID pandemic and helped food banks and homeless charities/ hospices etc who really needed donations - more than ever. But she didn’t. Instead, she chose to spend on herself, make more money for herself, do 🤬 all with poor Ron & Henry, and be a covidiot and delete any evidence when people started questioning her actions. She’s a horrible immoral woman.
Precisely, she’s all for herself.

Reactions: 11
She just can’t get anything right, I’m sorry but the woman is absolutely tone deaf.

she doesn’t need to post pictures of huge hauls, just simply share with her followers “I regularly donate” then link to charities she donates to, maybe a list of stuff to. It’s always to make her look so generous. Will divert the attention to charities and not her. 🙄

also, she could easy volunteer for the food or hygiene bank as she has ample time available. Most people running food and hygiene banks work full time. What is her excuse for actually doing nothing? She’s a literal drain on society and a tit mum
I don't normally agree with calling someone drain on society but in this case its absolutely accurate 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was our harvest donation day today too. The school asked for a minimum of 2 if possible as they were hoping to arrange them into a very special picture and they also stated nothing in excess due to storage and transportation. Hope show off soph is in the dog house.

Loooong time lurker and first post (although ive opened a new account as I had no idea how to change my handle and it was practically my name 🤪) I reckon she's going to have a Christmas reveal, zooming out from a wreath on the door to reveal Hinch Farm, donkeys and the lot 🤣

Reactions: 14
It’s great she’s donated but why does she have to
Post it??
I used to love her, but gone off her now.

Haha I just came to say she’s that parent isn’t she. Can’t have ronalong not be the best. Just wait till he does something like a sponsored bounce, she will have a just giving set up for the shoppers to donate

Hahaha ha washing her seat covers on the sofa.

Who gets a bingo from this week for saying bet she never washes them and they'll be covered in Henry's lipstick juices and dog hair 🤣🤣🤣 well done nusty troll 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.