Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t often look at her stories because I think she is an influencer from hell… but has she ever shown what toy storage she uses for the boys? So many influencers have the kallax in their living room- I know I do. My living room is COVERED in toys. The odd time I see her stories she has a few toys scattered on the floor behind the sofa. If I had her money and space I would create a playroom- but that’s just me.

Reactions: 11
Hope this helps, no of course it doesn’t help- way to put down parents who can’t afford to donate half the stock of a shop! Be a normal parent and donate 1 or a few things, stop using it as an excuse to show off.
oh and you’re not a school mum- your child is 2!
she should be donating and volunteering for a lot of charities and spare time she has to be honest

Reactions: 16
I noticed the food is tesco own brand, so she doesn't shop in Morrison's anymore now that tesco have hooked up with her!

Reactions: 15
duck offfff!!!!!! Nothing wrong with buying cheaper brands, do it myself especially beans and especially because we are a 1 parent working family atm, so needs must! However I am not a millionaire, who shows branded food ALL THE bleeping TIME. And then has to audacity to buy cheaper brands and then show off like "oh guys look at us we bought this" nah duck off this is not what harvest festival is about, again you will be making parents who can not really afford to give a tin of something, but do it anyway to keep kids happy or not get singled out!! Feel like utter tit!!

And to top it off it's not even for Ronnie's Nursery school to do a harvest with, it's her chance to show the duck off!!!! She's such a bleeping head!
Single mum here too - and I also buy cheap!

But she shows herself swanning off to expensive hotels, 1k tvs, motorhomes etc. And a few tins of cheap beans is meant to make her like everyone else

It feels like her mocking less well off people "for content"

Reactions: 18
Soph if you are reading here later, please have a think about period poverty and whether you can add some sanitary products to your ‘harvest haul’.

Also toilet roll. Not a massive big pack but a few 4 pack size maybe?
Baby wipes?
Washing up liquid?

Don’t take it all to school and expect them to deal with moving it. Give Ron a couple of things to carry in, and quietly ask or email the office to ask how you can arrange to drop off a larger amount.
Or, offer the use of your cars for them to load up and you and Jamie go and drop them to the food bank! It’s not like you’re having to worry about affording to fill the car up with increasing petrol prices is it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Did she spell it as "harvets festOval"? Or am I reading the god awful font wrong?!

Reactions: 10
I don’t often look at her stories because I think she is an influencer from hell… but has she ever shown what toy storage she uses for the boys? So many influencers have the kallax in their living room- I know I do. My living room is COVERED in toys. The odd time I see her stories she has a few toys scattered on the floor behind the sofa. If I had her money and space I would create a playroom- but that’s just me.
Ronnie doesn't have any toys in the lounge, hope that helps😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think my feelings on Hinch are pretty clear, and I don't want to defend, but I do feel on this occasion she was damned if she did and damned if she didn't. If she had shown a couple of tins she'd have probably been called for being tight and not using her wealth to help (we all remember the last food bank dash when she was called out and tended it was regular despite not having a clue where to go), so I find it hard to call her out for buying more on this occasion (and no open Doritos for the gram's benefit).

However, there was no need to photograph it and share it alongside someone saying they've donated a tin or 2. She could have shared the list and left it at that, knowing for some a tin or two is all they can afford, especially after stupidly paying £13 for a notebook. I'd also like to think it will be donated discreetly, letting the kid hand in a couple of things, but I imagine it will all be for show so not counting on it.

I think it is great that she did it, she just needs to be aware of the show she makes of it, given she has made her fortune off the backs of followers of whom many may not have been well off (given the budget clean craze she started on). If she had any sort of compassion or morals, she could use her platform to help these food banks and charities properly, not just when it is all for show or helping her fill her inane content. If she has such a brilliant relationship with Tesco, use it!! But then we get back to what really drives them and that is too much effort and doesn't make them anything.

I will say the other day with her stupid Tesco tannoy stories, why not try to have Tesco of the crap donated to some charity helping those rebuild their lives and set up new homes? No doubt there will be prepared excuses that charity work/donations are going on behind the scenes or whatever crap they want to claim (like regular food bank...🥴), but if that's they case, help raise the profile of the charities to try and help awareness and fundraising efforts...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That harvest haul is so bleeping extra I can’t cope. It’s almost like she’s mocking the account that asked her the question.

She really is one of those people who has to outdo everyone else.

Reactions: 22
Nice to see her actually do something for charity for once!
Also glad to see she’ll be going to church, judging by her recent stories she definitely needs Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she even think things through before posting. It’s great that she’s donated. But the fact that she’s spent time to neatly arrange everything in her boot to take a pic for the gram to show all the other parents who might not be able to afford to donate that much is thoughtless. The person who messaged her might only be able to afford two tins. And she replied by showing her full boot expecting that to “help” others.

Also the school would probably have emailed her specifying what to donate. I’m 28 and even I remember doing it when I was at school, and my mum knew what to donate without the existence of social media and we didn’t even have internet. So either it’s all for content, or she genuinely lacks common sense like most of her sheep

Reactions: 21
I don't understand why she uses the words she uses 🙈 Lennie is a newborn and now Ronnie is apparently at school "school mum"

Reactions: 19
I understood what you meant ❤

I regularly buy own brand. I’m a single mum with 2 kids (and a dog), currently signed off due to my MH so whilst I am employed, my income is dramatically reduced right now.

There is nothing wrong and no shame in buying own brand.

But, in my opinion, there is something very wrong with a millionaire buying the cheapest possible options and then showing it off.
Exactly what I was trying to say ♥👍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There was no need for her to advertise the fact she’s bought loads of stuff for charity. I hate people who do that - their need to be recognised as some sort of saint is nauseating and shows they do it for attention rather than the right reasons.

The Beckhams have always been like this. Pathetic.

Reactions: 20
The donation itself is fabulous if it’s going to charities for people that really need it and she can afford to do it, but personally I wouldn’t have been showing it all off like that, I’d have taken a few things to the school that Ron can carry and hand in and then quietly let them know that I’d got a lot more stuff in my car and I’d give it to them later. Tell everyone you’ve done it if you want the praise, but omg school is so hard when you are struggling for money, things like this cause so much inner conflict and guilt. All the dressing up days were a nightmare, people like her just trot off and spend money on an outfit and people like me just tried to make do and feel like a failure. Gosh this has brought back some awful memories of how crappy other mums can make you feel 😞
No need to stick it on insta, just be a nice human and donate it privately but has to show the sheep how generous she is 🙄 witch doesn't care how bad she may make others feel 🤬

Reactions: 18
Just me who thought Jamie looked a bit uncomfortable in the car while she was harping on about the grey joggers? He had his arm strategically placed to cover said topic of conversation and didn’t seem to be laughing genuinely. She loves to humiliate him doesn’t she?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.