Mrs Hinch #441 Hinch is after some 50 shades of grey, so she can have a pink baybay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been away all day apologies if I’m repeating. Yes absolutely she should have donated all of that and more. But what she SHOULD have said is she is in the position to be able to donate basically everything on the list. It’s NOT the expectation that you buy everything on the list. Just what you can. She’s deliberately making everyone think tit I should be donating it ALL. You do what you can.
also - sorry if been said. She was driving to the shops. Then an hour later they have it all and have it all arranged in that display in their car? I’d love to have seen that happening in the car park.
wwrr the boys with her? Doubt it.

Eta - Pringles in the car. Always bleeping Pringles.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Did anyone tell her she doesn't get bragging rights over the harvest festival. Jesus christ Sophie how dense are you. That was a suggestions list not a bleeping shopping list. Are you trying to show off again with yet another humble brag? See I've got a million pounds in the bank I can afford to buy a whole weeks shop. The idea of harvest festivals is so much more grounded than that, I used to make my kids raid my cupboards for a can of something that they could take. No one went overboard no one showed off or bragged, all the kids took a can each. She absolutely sickens me, it's about donation not about being extra for attention and likes

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She didn't need to show off what she bought. She could have shown the list and explained that they purchased a large amount from it as they are very lucky to be in the position to do so and it doesn't matter how big or small the donation you make is as it's all very welcomed.

No need to shame the mum with 2 tins.

I kind of agree with alot of you though, for a millionaire, she could have bought more. But again it didn't need to be shown. Like who stands arranging their donation into a perfect picture opportunity. twit!!
This!!!
it’s not the fact that she bought so much more than everyone else, it’s the way she does it and the reason why! The arranging the items and taking a photo is just cringe!!

Reactions: 29
Did they not have Harvest Festivals in the 90s when they were at school? We certainly had them in the 80s.
Came here to say this, it’s a tradition that started in 18fecking 43! I’m 65 and took tins of soup etc when I was at Sunday school age 5! She is so fecking insular, she has no understanding of the world outside Maldon or pre year 2000.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Brag. Brag. Brag. Sell. Sell. Sell. That’s all she is
Exactly. She could have just stated she was away to donate a few things for Ronnies harvest festival. Then stressed the point saying the type of items these collections usually need. Non perishables, toiletries etc. THE END. But no. Not our Sopha. What’s still making my blood boil is that she arranged all of her stuff in the boot to show on insta. Not an altruistic bone in her body

Reactions: 35
It’s up to the individual whether you want to be charitable or not. That’s fine. I donate to particular charities, and will always donate to foodbanks. However, Mrs Hinch donates for herself, in that it makes HER look good. She didn’t bother to help charities in the pandemic and when she did it was embarrassing as she videoed it and you could tell it was just to paint her in a good light (it backfired massively eg food bank and clothes bank! If you nose you nose!). This is all a PR stunt as was the gift she made for SS. She’s used Ron to gain public sympathy and support & is using this to make her look good. She doesn’t do anything for others unless it benefits her.

Reactions: 20
I love you trollzzzz, bonds are real on here but the whole buying own brands debate is tedious. If she bought alllll branded things she'd of been slammed for thinking she's better than everyone in terms of getting only the branded food "flaunting her money around getting ONLY branded things. What's wrong with own band stuff hinch!!!" "how will people feel when they turn up with own brand goods and she's rocked up with branded" and I don't care what people say THOSE COMMENTS WOULD OF BEEN SAID.. She buys cheaper brands which is fine in my opinion, millionaire or not, she gets slammed for not buying branded food, i didn't once think anything like that when I seen the photo. I literally just thought what a snobby show off bleep 😂 it's plain nitpicking, its food at the end of the day, 20p can vs 50p can.. It doesn't matter, its going charity. She's done it allll for the gram, YES but atleast people will benefit from it and because of that I'll give the kid a 👏 👏 I don't agree with absolutely anything she does and taking the photo really done it for me but she's still done a good thing and people less fortunate will be over the moon with tescos own food. Tbh cheaper food like aldi is better than the big brands..I'll see myself out. Love you All. Xoxo

Exactly. She could have just stated she was away to donate a few things for Ronnies harvest festival. Then stressed the point saying the type of items these collections usually need. Non perishables, toiletries etc. THE END. But no. Not our Sopha. What’s still making my blood boil is that she arranged all of her stuff in the boot to show on insta. Not an altruistic bone in her body
If she records herself dropping it all then I'm done.... She'll expect everyone to start kissing her size 10 clobs

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Bloody hell you are right - she has arranged the items beautifully in her boot! How did I not see that? 😂 WHO does that? Just make people aware they can help by donating food to others - it’s a simple message to share without making a display. And I don’t care about brands either. Just donate and help others. Consumerism is getting in the way of that. Hinch hauls cost you money for things you may not need but feel you need to have just because Hinch tells you how much she loves them, yet that money could go towards really helping another person. Better still don’t pay £13 for her overpriced list book - pay £1 for a notepad and donate the rest to a charity. Imagine a world with less Hinchers and more tattlers 😂 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wanna know how there's soooo much stuff down her sofas.... Kinda shows allll she does is lay on the sofa eating crisps. Dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does appear so just like Ronnie☹
Lens is more defined , she needs to open her eyes and mind as I could see her avoiding this too as she’d hate for him to have to wear a helmet .

my great nephew was born with a flat head that the hospital thought would change but his mummy knew it wasn’t so he ended up with a helmet at 8 months, it’s due off soon and was worth the cost. He’s sailed through it 💙

Reactions: 8
Came here to say this, it’s a tradition that started in 18fecking 43! I’m 65 and took tins of soup etc when I was at Sunday school age 5! She is so fecking insular, she has no understanding of the world outside Maldon or pre year 2000.
Sorry to quote myself but I just remembered a Peter Kay Harvest festival sketch when he was saying about kids usually took tins of soup etc but there was always one who took tinned salmon and made a big show showing it off ’ Tinned salmon, look, I’m giving tinned salmon’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She is such a beggy mitchell. She didn't need to take that photo. She is literally doing it for clout.

Reactions: 8
She’s taken the photo down of the shop she done must have got some backlash

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Lmaooooo tattle has rattled her, I hope this once she's actually talking about her sheep turning on her though, but we all know she's talking about us

Also you don't ever donate anonymously. Sorry, don't believe it.

Reactions: 52
Trolled for donating too much 🙄🙄🙄 she’s so full of tit. Why does she keep reading here?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She didn't need to show off what she bought. She could have shown the list and explained that they purchased a large amount from it as they are very lucky to be in the position to do so and it doesn't matter how big or small the donation you make is as it's all very welcomed.

No need to shame the mum with 2 tins.

I kind of agree with alot of you though, for a millionaire, she could have bought more. But again it didn't need to be shown. Like who stands arranging their donation into a perfect picture opportunity. twit!!
Where did she shame a mum with 2 tins?? I feel she may have deleted stories as I can’t see the “harvest haul” one… surely she didn’t comment about someone donating 2 tins 😩

Reactions: 7
I totally agree that her buying non branded items is not an issue. For me though to announce you are doing a harvest festival shop is just weird! The picture was completely unnecessary.

I donated a bag of food from my cupboards the other day and took it to my daughters nursery. Nobody seen me do it, it was just a box with a sign there. I can’t believe I didn’t arrange it all lovely, take a pic of it and upload it to my SM. HOW will people know I did a good deed now……

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.