Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can feel a tornado brewing at Castle Greyskull.

It'll all be very Wizard of Oz.

"Guysch, as you know my garden has its own weather system. This strong wind came and uprooted our house and landed on a farm with enuff land for alpacas, workshop and wank room garage for Jaaaaymey . I can't believe it. Little old me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Doesn’t look like your usual FaceTime. Not sure why she’s on her side 🤷🏼‍♀️ Weird post all in all.

Reactions: 13
How long is it going to be before she causes a drama to try and get the attention back on her?

Reactions: 21
She’s probably brainstorming it in her little book of lists as we speak 🤣
She’ll be tipping Henry out of his bed to do another troll rant.
What she should do is post a competition for her fans to win all her tesco tat because everyone would be in shock that she was actually giving them something back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'My darling girls'

About as bleeping close to each other as those bots comin' out of your purse, Soph.

Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
*plastic diamond pen at the ready*

Ways to beat Stace
☑Buy motah home
☑Try get on TV again
☑Buy more followers wiv crediT card
☑Try conseeeV a baby girl (also good to get deals wiv baby brands)
☑Hinch Cottage
☑Maybe try get a range wiv NexT again cos they ignored last beg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That’s why she did the baby caddy today isn’t it. Look at meeeee. I have a babbbbyyy already!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
*plastic diamond pen at the ready*

Ways to beat Stace
☑Buy motah home
☑Try get on TV again
☑Buy more followers wiv crediT card
☑Try conseeeV a baby girl (also good to get deals wiv baby brands)
☑Hinch Cottage
☑Maybe try get a range wiv NexT again cos they ignored last beg
Pros and cons
☑Try conseeeV a baby girl (also good to get deals wiv baby brands) - I’ll have to tend parent again

Reactions: 14
Ive had a few days off, mega tit happening with the husband but it’s not so bad now anyway, I’m catching up and I see SS has had her baby, Soph meltdown incoming now.

@Bunnykins that recap was outstanding 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I could write the script….

so guys. As you know MY home is the most important place for me. I LOVE MY HOME. MY shhhhink. MY pergola. MY drive thru. I love it all.
BUTTTTT…..
……as you know RON drew all over MY curtains so…….
(Zooms into curtains)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.