Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve liked it on my lurker account… just to bump the numbers up to wind up Hinch 🤣
I do that too 🙈

also - Stacey shows herself actually in labour (in my opinion it should all be private but that’s me) and given hinch is just as bad for showing every detail of her life, funny how we didn’t get to see her in labour. No huffing and puffing on the gas and air.Just waving a tube of smarties and then her gormless kissing Jamie when all he wanted to do was stare at the baby.

Soph is currently in a luke warm baff.... She just can't cope guysh
But is that bafff in her massive bedroom? Nahhhh. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd bloody love to be a fly on the wall in Greyskull this evening. Her constantly refreshing SS Instagram page and seeing the reaction blow up 🤣

As much as I thought her birth announcement was lovely (sorry) I have found it a bit weird how so many accounts/people o follow have shared the pics or post. Companies like kids clothing, minor zlebs, wannabe influencers or people I thought were regular folk are sharing it...it's so weird! I liked her pics, felt happy for her and her family and have moved on...why would I need to share it to my own personal page?! I guess it just shows how much of a better job she is doing in this like of 'work' she has so many people convinced they're her mate and actual media/companies wanting to share her news. Hinch could only ever dream of this kind of coverage.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there 🤣 tough day at work has melted my brain!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do that too 🙈

also - Stacey shows herself actually in labour (in my opinion it should all be private but that’s me) and given hinch is just as bad for showing every detail of her life, funny how we didn’t get to see her in labour. No huffing and puffing on the gas and air.Just waving a tube of smarties and then her gormless kissing Jamie when all he wanted to do was stare at the baby.

But is that bafff in her massive bedroom? Nahhhh. 😂😂😂
Lmaooooo the kiss between her and jamie made me howl. Staring at him for ages til Jamie thought duck sake best kiss her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s pissed me right off how grinch has hinted at the name already with those blanks… why else would they be like that?
“Princess pickle _ _ _ _ _ “ - why does she always try to get one up on everything 🙄

ps my guess from those blank spaces is Lilly - “pickle Lilly” - “piccalilli”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’ll be tipping Henry out of his bed to do another troll rant.
What she should do is post a competition for her fans to win all her tesco tat because everyone would be in shock that she was actually giving them something back.
The phrase “can’t give it away” springs to mind if she’s having to buy her own tat (out of hours of course, can’t have any of the plebs seeing her actual, non filtered face) to then give it away to the batshit Hinchers who have probably got it all set up like a little grey shrine in their tacky Zoflora fumed homes already

Reactions: 10
Sorry guysccchhh just catching up.
Not sure what that ‘tart’ was. Looked a little like an oozing wound. Think I’ll pass, hun.
Baby caddy- seen it before.
Back to Tessccchhoo for a quick pre-record of the grey tat.
News flash, hun. Been in a few Tesco’s a million miles from Maldonia. Your shites not set up like that. It’s stuffed on a few racks back off the other bits and bobs in home ware. Mostly Halloween stock out now, Christmas etc. They have their own aisles 😉 Bigger market you see. Hey Soph… You might want to ring up Santa and Skellington. See how they keep the real huns interested 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
seen this on Instagram…. Comments have been deleted but they were in response to hinchs comment on staceys post, I agree with the “troll” 😂
5BB3BD02-22EE-44C0-B9E1-20674F949F74.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why does she have to give the five dash name hint. She’s like one of them annoying twunts that posts someone else’s birth announcement before the actual parents do it themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The phrase “can’t give it away” springs to mind if she’s having to buy her own tat (out of hours of course, can’t have any of the plebs seeing her actual, non filtered face) to then give it away to the batshit Hinchers who have probably got it all set up like a little grey shrine in their tacky Zoflora fumed homes already
I just find it weird she’s the only influencer who never gives anyone anything.

Reactions: 22
It’s not cute to not know how to cook in your early 30s she’s a mother, take responsibility? When my son was first diagnosed with a speech delay before we found out it was autism. I was advised to learn makaton. I must admit, I wasn’t very good at it and knew the basics. I took myself to a workshop and watched videos to learn it (I use bsl mostly for work tbh so it was easy enough to pick up) but seriously, I wanted to be a good mum and make my kids lives better. She can’t even be arsed learning how to cook for them. What does she actually do for them? Honest question.
I don't understand any adult that can't cook, even just a few basic meals. If you can read, you ca follow a recipe. Stupid twit woman.

Reactions: 11
Who is this? 😂😂 I normally can never find any of the funnier comments but this one has tattle all over it and I actually managed to find it.
A91E2A0B-790D-4B6B-9D2B-D447A8143389.jpeg

Sooo many blue tick accounts commenting on SS post. Hinch will be seething!
I noticed that having a scroll.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why did she buy her own stuff when she could get it for free 😂🤣 poor staff had to look at the tat restocking it, and she just messed it all up so they have to go look again 😂

when she was scanning her own range she was screeching again.. is it THAT exciting to scan something?? She could’ve let Ronnie scan something as I can see how that would be exciting/fun for him but you don’t see cashiers screeching every time they scan something..

My darling girls” why is she making it about her? Let Stacey have her own moment for christ sake

Reactions: 19
It’s pissed me right off how grinch has hinted at the name already with those blanks… why else would they be like that?
“Princess pickle _ _ _ _ _ “ - why does she always try to get one up on everything 🙄

ps my guess from those blank spaces is Lilly - “pickle Lilly” - “piccalilli”
That is a particularly crappy thing to do

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.