Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it now that hinch has brought a motorhome
Which is what all the Tesco tat is for!! Honestly she should use her bloody wealth for good and buy a load and give to a women’s charity.
Money grabbing selfish witch.

Reactions: 23
Soooo, what really was the point of Grinch going in to Tesco after hours? I really don't get it at all. She went round the shop looking at her stuff on display, put some of it in a trolley, checked out, 'paid', then off she went.
Burning question.........WHY?????? That bleeping desperate for content she has to fart arse about 'buying' her own stuff in an empty supermarket?
My mind is blown guyyyssshhh.
Sorry I’m late to the party but I was actually working for real in the supermarket not that tend type.
But Soph made a massive boo boo by saying she went after hours on Sunday and then showed her having it scanned all through the till and walking out with her ‘purchases’
At my work we’re not allowed to buy anything before or after store closing on a Sunday due to Sunday trading laws so get saying all this is in effect showing that Tesco and her broke the law 🤦🏼‍♀️
She didn’t buy it tho guyzzzz because that would be breaking Sunday trading laws…
The girl is a walking talking migraine 🙈

Reactions: 14
Won't see any posts from Hinch tonight. Maybe a goodnight one. But for the love of God, Hinch let SS have her moment without you and your claw like hands.

Reactions: 17
She’s sat there with her new planner out, crappy diamond pen thinking how to make this about her. 🤣🤣 but jaymeeeee she’s already got 1M likes!! buy the bots!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Title suggestion

Grinch is seething with envy, over the Solomon pickle baby

• Haha
Reactions: 22
SS didn't post the baby's DOB, she alluded to it and said on her bday etc but Hinch definitely made a point of putting it on her story

She just HAD to put it on. She's got to be in or show she knows more.

Like the Tesco story she made the point of saying AFTER closing. Also she must of got it all free as I'm sure on Sundays the trading law states no sales from close. When I worked in a store years ago we even had to put our staff purchases through before 4pm on a Sunday as once 4pm hit we weren't allowed any transactions through the till because of the law. But Sophie Rose is above the law. I do forget this detail. Like covid restrictions didn't apply to her so stupid me thinking Sunday trading laws would apply to her.

Alllllll hail the Queen of Maldonia Queen Sophie Rose Hunchback Cliffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why did she need to buy her own range? Why did she say she bought it after hours getting that Tesco store in trouble?

Also, what an absolute deranged human to post a screenshot of the Facetime video…that’s a PRIVATE conversation you cretin. Also, small word of advice Sopha..despite her doing my head in, Stace is an actual celeb(in the broadest sense of the term), she has an actual career in the media not a pretend thing on Instagram. The likes and shares are real, not tend. Stop buying the bots(has anyone checked since the whole outage thing yesterday if the follower count is up or down?)

Reactions: 15
SS had already got 1million likes, Grinch only got 1.3 million when Lonnie was born. She’ll be screaming from Grey Skull Tower tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like Hinch is wearing that mouldy green tracksuit again in the FaceTime pic so was she wearing that on Staceys birthday or has she made a ‘tend FaceTime to make herself look special?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 hours and just over a million likes on ss post. Hinch got to 1.3 million likes for Lonnie.

Looks like Hinch is wearing that mouldy green tracksuit again in the FaceTime pic so was she wearing that on Staceys birthday or has she made a ‘tend FaceTime to make herself look special?
I wonder if it was a group face time… with a load of friends. She just cropped herself out….

Reactions: 11
I’d honestly be mortified if someone screen shot our conversation. It’s so bizarre. She’s a really toxic woman.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.