Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes around Tesco and buys their own merchandise????? She would have loads of it for free....she didn't actually buy any of it. It was all an advertisement. Most of us aren't as stupid as her sheep. Narcissa Hinch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

New Thread title: Narcissa Hinch goes on a stroll to pretend buy her tat in Tesco you Trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion - Stacey’s gone and had her baby, let’s all watch Zoph go cray cray.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bighombobnoknob led the way in teshcccos guyzsssss he knew exactly where he was going. Perhaps this is his new job… merchandiser of his wife’s tat
looks like he is racing off to the lingerie section to get some goodies for himself 👙

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And there we go SS has surpassed Grinch’s baby announcement!! She’ll have smashed the house up by now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
given hinch is just as bad for showing every detail of her life, funny how we didn’t get to see her in labour. No huffing and puffing on the gas and air.Just waving a tube of smarties and then her gormless kissing Jamie when all he wanted to do was stare at the baby.
Be fair, she shared a dreamy black and white video of herself on a birthing ball where she couldn’t keep her eyes off herself! Couldn’t find the video but here are a few of the smarties and such in case anyone thinks we are exaggerating 😂 and one of Jamie because who needs sleep tonight when you can have nightmares of him hanging over you like this?
B190F7E0-B039-41ED-88D5-54C4282000FD.jpeg
5F11EDA8-8923-4E20-AC10-9B0F83DF5A19.jpeg
AC1CF7ED-A4EE-42E5-B6E2-B9E83CB666EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Whenever I need a giggle I go and watch that moment he’s trying to kiss his new baby and she gets all jealous. He looks so pissed off
He was giving him a good look over to make sure he hadn’t inherited their pre surgery facial features.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she went to Tesco after hours on Sunday surely they wouldn’t have been able to sell her anything due to trading laws? Not a single penny nor brain cell present in that sale.

I also hope the cardiac unit is on standby for hinches bursting heart. it’s a baby ffs, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact that she has to look at a photo of Ronnie to know that he’s ok says it all. SURELY YOU WOULD KNOW JUST BY LOOKING AT HIM IN PERSON YOU IDIOT.

Hinch will wean her baby when Hinch wants to wean her baby. SHE SHOULDN’T BE INFLUENCING OTHERS TO GO AGAINST THE EXPERTS CURRENT ADVICE! SOFA YOU ARE AN UTTER COCKWOMBLE.

This woman is enough to raise anyone’s blood pressure.

She has driven me to use CAPITAL LETTERS THIS MORNING.

And breathe 🧘
The weaning thing I don't get the issue? Some babies are actually really hungry....same as some adults are hungrier than others, I know it goes against health advice, but they don't always get it right either, some babies don't do well on milk, some are very windy and constipated, I know she shouldn't promote to millions of new influential mother's because it goes against health advice and I am by no means defending her but I never get the uproar about it, a good mother will know intuitively what her baby needs and will make the decision themselves, I fed my son purees at 14 weeks, he was instantly in less pain, less screaming colic bouts, his bowel movements became easier, he is now a perfectly healthy teenager. Anyways just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck my life I like those heart bowls. But in my defence I do love any thing heart shaped... Unless its made of cif!!!

Reactions: 7
W
seen this on Instagram…. Comments have been deleted but they were in response to hinchs comment on staceys post, I agree with the “troll” 😂View attachment 796118
Why does she have to give the five dash name hint. She’s like one of them annoying twunts that posts someone else’s birth announcement before the actual parents do it themselves.
Stacey should just have told everyone her name she showed her labour and beautiful baby. Hinch is pathetic like I know her name and u all don’t na na nanana fkn clown 🤡

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
Hinch the green eyed monster,hinting Stacey's baby name on insta

Reactions: 9
I’m sure someone gets a bingo! Didn’t someone say that we haven’t seen a SS Hinch FaceTime screenshot in a while!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.