Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Better not be anything Lily related as that's my daughters name!

Reactions: 5
Soooo, what really was the point of Grinch going in to Tesco after hours? I really don't get it at all. She went round the shop looking at her stuff on display, put some of it in a trolley, checked out, 'paid', then off she went.
Burning question.........WHY?????? That bleeping desperate for content she has to fart arse about 'buying' her own stuff in an empty supermarket?
My mind is blown guyyyssshhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We literally posted the same question at the exact time 🤣🤣🤣 I saw it before but looks like it disappeared.
I can still see it. Someone called MyNeutralHome left a comment saying how Hinch makes it about her. But I don't see that comment anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Everyone else, influencer etc, is posting the pics of Stacey's baby with all the hands touching her, reposting SS own picture but not hinch. How does she make a birth of someone elses baby about her?

Reactions: 35
If she was my friend and she screenshot me telling her about my baby that I'd just given birth to, id be bleeping livid.
Imagine screenshotting a face time! I still don't believe for a second that they are friends. Its def a business arrangement and Stacey is private being paid a fortune for it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Stace has had the bairn then I see. Hmmm I wonder how Sopha is going to top that and take the limelight away from her bezzie mate.
Perhaps produce a furry pup from her fadge so she becomes the first person to ever give birth to a different species? Oh sorry I forgot, she's already been there done that with fat Henners hasn't she. 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she was my friend and she screenshot me telling her about my baby that I'd just given birth to, id be bleeping livid.
Imagine screenshotting a face time! I still don't believe for a second that they are friends. Its def a business arrangement and Stacey is private being paid a fortune for it
Wouldn’t even cross a normal person’s mind to screenshot a FaceTime like that surely??? You’d be too wrapped up in seeing the baby and sharing the excitement. But this narcissistic parasite has to think ahead for content and how to involve herself and make it all about her. She disgusts me.

Reactions: 32
Speaking of SS, Hinch really has adopted SS’s goofy awkward smile in that Tesco group pic hasn’t she! Such a copy cat.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Everyone else, influencer etc, is posting the pics of Stacey's baby with all the hands touching her, reposting SS own picture but not hinch. How does she make a birth of someone elses baby about her?
It's a talent, I'll give her that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is Instagram not loading parts of stories? It’s really bugging me as I’ve missed some of Hinch’s today…
Not that I should complain
But still 😂

Reactions: 26
Sorry I’m late to the party but I was actually working for real in the supermarket not that tend type.
But Soph made a massive boo boo by saying she went after hours on Sunday and then showed her having it scanned all through the till and walking out with her ‘purchases’
At my work we’re not allowed to buy anything before or after store closing on a Sunday due to Sunday trading laws so get saying all this is in effect showing that Tesco and her broke the law 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.