Mrs Hinch #439 Soph puts the Annoy in tannoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Stacey’s going to go with an L name for princess pickle?

Stacey & Sophie
Joe & Jamie
Rex & Ronnie
L? & Lonnie

Bestest bubs forever ❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Telling that her comment is “you’re loved by millions already”. Who gives a tit? Not glad you’ve arrived safely. Your family longed for you so much. Your family love you so much. Like a bitter “millions love you”. I wish millions loved me. You know what i mean.

Shall I take partial credit there 😉😉
This is the same woman person who stole a quote off the net to describe to the world just how much her son was wanted
Screenshot_20211002-123437_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know SS has put photos of the baby out herself, but I feel that screenshot was a personal moment (not a photo staged for the gram) regardless of the friendship being tend. I don't think I'd be comfortable with people sharing photos of my (hypothetical) baby, nevermind a photo that wasn't actually a photo I had taken myself and chosen to share...that was a stolen moment from a personal phone (video) call put out there to millions of bots. Why couldn't you wait and just share SS's post with your congrats if you need to do this huge big show of tend BFFs. I find it creepy, sleazy and very much an huge breach of privacy, all to try and make everyone believe she was one of the first to know so it definitely isn't all a heavily orchestrated friendship for financial gain. Not content with over-exposing her own kids...

Reactions: 50
Do we think Stacey’s going to go with an L name for princess pickle?

Stacey & Sophie
Joe & Jamie
Rex & Ronnie
L? & Lonnie

Bestest bubs forever ❤
My bets are on Lilli. Given the hints by one of the Moose Women, Nadia I think.

Reactions: 15
Wow. What a cow.
She’s taken a screenshot of that moment with the sole purpose of using it to document how she knew first.
That is so low. I’d be raging if I was Stacey.
Just proves she's no friend to Stacey 🤷🏼‍♀️ a true bestie would never EVER do that 😤 she might as well just come out and said the name instead trying to be coy and clever by just saying how many letters there are - bet Joe is bloody livid with soph too!!!

Reactions: 19
Has grinch liked SS grid post? Or is she not liking it because she doesn’t want to add her poxy like to SS growing numbers of likes. I’m so petty tonight but I just can’t stand this woman anymore. She’s is just the definition of fake and it’s quite sad. Can’t believe I ever liked her.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.