Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I have to bury my theory that Lonnie was born before she claimed due to PPW real time outing. But for a while I thought that was why he wasn’t at the gender reveal - it would expose him looking younger. But now I guess the real reason is she didn’t want him there ruining HER fun.
I hope she realises if and when there’s serious sibling rivalry between them, she’s only got herself to blame🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
this is probably gonna get me a lot of hate but here goes

Soph seems to be into whatever gets her follows, sympathy being the biggest and most recent, I feel like she’s only going on about Ronnie’s “invisible speech needs” because she wants her daily dose of “youre a warrior mummy” from her sheep. She jumped on the Baby A train and since she passed hasn’t mentioned her or the charity A&S have set up in her name that’s doing amazing things for childhood cancer, she’s now sharing this beautiful girl with FOP, so why do I think she wants a similar reaction for Ronnie, “share to get the government to fund ISN”, “share for support”, “let’s start a petition and a charity for invisible speech needs!!” “Lets donate money for raffle for Ron!!” She’s already tried supporting a charity and that happened twice/three times, and she did that quiz but it got a minimal reaction from the followers so I can’t help but feel like she hasn’t come out with this about ronnie for his benefit. She’s come out with it for hers. Her saying her followers have reassured her says it all. You should get comfort and reassurance from your inner circle, friends and family, not bumstretcher and brexitpants Ronnie’s favourite aunties and uncles on Instagram.
She is way too wrapped up in living for the gram and seemingly can’t seem to function without the constant approval and appraisal from strangers. Watch this space, I’m waiting for her to become Soph the Saviour for invisible speech needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Soph seems to be into whatever gets her follows, sympathy being the biggest and most recent, I feel like she’s only going on about Ronnie’s “invisible speech needs” because she wants her daily dose of “youre a warrior mummy” from her sheep. She jumped on the Baby A train and since she passed hasn’t mentioned her or the charity A&S have set up in her name that’s doing amazing things for childhood cancer, she’s now sharing this beautiful girl with FOP, so why do I think she wants a similar reaction for Ronnie, “share to get the government to fund ISN”, “share for support”, “let’s start a petition and a charity for invisible speech needs!!” “Lets donate money for raffle for Ron!!” She’s already tried supporting a charity and that happened twice/three times, and she did that quiz but it got a minimal reaction from the followers so I can’t help but feel like she hasn’t come out with this about ronnie for his benefit. She’s come out with it for hers. Her saying her followers have reassured her says it all. You should get comfort and reassurance from your inner circle, friends and family, not bumstretcher and brexitpants Ronnie’s favourite aunties and uncles on Instagram.
She is way too wrapped up in living for the gram and seemingly can’t seem to function without the constant approval and appraisal from strangers. Watch this space, I’m waiting for her to become Soph the Saviour for invisible speech needs.
Spot on👍

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I totally agree with you

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Absolutely.
bonding squares. Need I say more?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Oh absolutely.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone know what time Tesco closes today? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

As ever, Hinch is a knob. Inch has no knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If she would share links to help highlight causes and charities, as much as she shares her ADs, she can make a real difference.

Reactions: 8
yeah sorry realised I typed that wrong! I think they can open when they like but within a six hour window (retail experts feel free to correct me!)

I wish mine were all 12-6 I prefe that to 4
Nothing worse than having a day out on Sunday and realising you’ve forgotten half the food for dinner and no decent sized shops open

I have really bad misophonia, so the sound of her eating them pringles made me want to rip her hair out! 😩
With you on that!

Reactions: 3
I guess I have to bury my theory that Lonnie was born before she claimed due to PPW real time outing. But for a while I thought that was why he wasn’t at the gender reveal - it would expose him looking younger. But now I guess the real reason is she didn’t want him there ruining HER fun.
Everyone was sticking up for her too saying things like well he was in bed or something like that I was thinking wait till lthe bloody morning then hes going to have change and your not involving him in anything to get him used to it

Reactions: 9
Nothing worse than having a day out on Sunday and realising you’ve forgotten half the food for dinner and no decent sized shops open

With you on that!
My sisters both live in England and it’s so annoying how every time I’m down I forget about the shorter trading hours than scotland 😂😂

To keep it on track, Hinch is still a wee weirdo. ThT ASMR with no warning on my headphones was disgusting

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion

Teshhhco is open 10-4 on Sundays, but not in Scotland. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Everyone was sticking up for her too saying things like well he was in bed or something like that I was thinking wait till lthe bloody morning then hes going to have change and your not involving him in anything to get him used to it
And the next morning the house was clear of all the balloons etc, surely if he went to bed early then why couldn't he play with the balloons etc the next day🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
And the next morning the house was clear of all the balloons etc, surely if he went to bed early then why couldn't he play with the balloons etc the next day🙄🙄🙄
There’s still so much about her pregnancy timeline that doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 20
Not a pity post. 😂
Last Wednesday our house (or the lamppost outside) was struck by lightening.
It blew a fuse and our washing machine, computer, oven, media box, Wi-Fi box are all fecked. BUT I have not put any 'woe is me' posts on social media nor are we living like pigs in 5 day old tracksuits.
Sofa you are a disgrace! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OMG! The bleeping Pringles. She eats like an unmannered animal at the best of times but showing her sheep a vid of her ramming a Pringle in her mouth and crunching the duck out of it is beyond me. There’s no reason for it. None.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There are so many people with misophonia, I think that Pringles story was a mistake

Reactions: 19
Such a tend witch 🙄 she’s only posted that sickly montage for clout as she wants to ride those coat tails all the way to the bank. Personally I wouldn’t brag about being best bubs with that skank. She can’t even congratulate our Trace for being pregnant but puts up a montage for tend best bubs 🤢🚮 fake as it comes.
Long time lurker but these threads have truly opened my eyes. I'm so annoyed I ever fell for her rubbish!
I noticed she edited her bingo wings out of the photos that Stacey's Dad took of them at the baby shower. She also never liked his photos on the gram, so she really does have an image/control problem. Thanks Tattle for making me question everything.

Also totally disgusted with the way she is handling everything with Ronnie. Completely shameful.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.