Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god guys no one gives a duck what Tesco is open and when 😩
Especially as we‘ll all be avoiding shopping there if Tesco have decided it’s good marketing to feature Hinch on the tannoy. Can’t imagine anything worse.

Reactions: 10
Is she wearing that tracksuit again...for the 3rd day in a row? Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just here to shout BINGO after I said she'll be branching out into ASMR to bring in the younger followers.

P.s. Day 3 of the sweaty tracksuit

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I have really bad misophonia, so the sound of her eating them pringles made me want to rip her hair out! 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Please can someone explain why she’s signing to Little Ron? Genuinely interested
Both my girls had speech delay when they were younger and they seemed to feel comfortable signing and using Makaton. One of my girls is neuro typical one isn’t and weirdly the NT child still uses makaton when she’s in a situation where she feels shy

Reactions: 8
She really is a bleeping bleep, both my kids have tested positive for covid this morning so I’m currently CLEANING yes sofa that’s right ACTUALLY bleeping CLEANING do us all a favour you bleeping slob and take your head for tit and don’t come back.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It was just another example of her getting it totally again again!

We’d been saying she never done anything to help other people, so she asked the sheep to send her any Just Giving pages and she would share them on her stories.

First few she shared did get a lot of donations but she spent the whole day sharing more, so obvs they didnt get any new donations.

One of the pages she shared was for a young woman who had sadly passed away a few days before.

She ended up backtracking and posted a photo of her saying R.I.P beautiful angel or something like that.
that’s so embarrassing! Honestly she’s allegedly got a team behind her why the duck do they not monitor the posts from her 🤣

Rivating content this morning. And I don't think anyone has asked for more ASMR.
The faces she pulls ffs.

This scruffy mare routine she’s trying to push is boring. Two grown adults home all day every day and their house looks like that? Sooooo relatable hun
Day 6 of isolation from being covid positive and my house looks NOTHING like that! I've just about mustered the strength to wash up the few dishes I've used this past week.... She hasn't got a grip on the real worlds AT ALL!!

Reactions: 12
B I N G O for a timer

I’m fank yoo
She literally has no life! She spends all day on here! 🤣 anyways, my annual leave was over Friday and my break is nearly over so best go back to WORK (that’s for you soph, as in a job that people go to atv) x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.