Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's such a scruff
Tracksuit on AGAIN.... I can't.. Wash it and put something else on you filth bag.
Pringles story isn't funny. Imagine not being busy. No job. No interaction with your kids. Just sat on sofa eating šŸ‘šŸ» someone send her a bleeping reality check please. Fuming

Reactions: 21
Just incase you want a new profile pictureā€¦ or alternatively, nightmares šŸ‘» fank me later guysshhh
60A5CF36-2705-44FE-953F-A4F7EEAE54B2.png
5068149B-B881-40AF-B30B-7FF19B1807A9.png
93DFA399-1188-4FA6-BE31-EA87E9A8573E.png
DA12D138-8588-43B7-9AE2-304414E1139E.png

p.s sopha, you have a Pringle crumb in your lash. ATV xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
God she's such a scruff
Tracksuit on AGAIN.... I can't.. Wash it and put something else on you filth bag.
Pringles story isn't funny. Imagine not being busy. No job. No interaction with your kids. Just sat on sofa eating šŸ‘šŸ» someone send her a bleeping reality check please. Fuming
The smell šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch the glorified slob, maybe it's time she got an actual Job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Mrs Hinch #439 Bored Mother desperate to stay relatable, stale content is hardly inspirational

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m clueless with regards to autism. May I ask how or if you can you tell the difference between a meltdown and regular tantrum?
I have a seven year old who has always got emotional and overwhelmed on any days out. Itā€™s always as we arrive. Once heā€™s got it out his system and had a good cry we hug it out and heā€™s fine for the rest of the day. Heā€™s a very sensitive and emotional child but I donā€™t think he has autism. Iā€™ve always called these ā€œ meltdowns ā€œ although I feel wrong for doing that now and will try not to.
I think itā€™s mainly to do with the context of the behaviour. For example what you described I would say is a meltdown as itā€™s likely that he got overwhelmed by the environment etc and he didnā€™t know how to deal with it. In other words he couldnā€™t help it or actively try to stop it whereas with a tantrum,I would say itā€™s more a deliberate action in response to something like when they throw themselves on the floor and thrash around, screaming and crying but you never see any tears if they want something for example. Although to be honest writing that out did make me think that thereā€™s a very thin line between meltdown and tantrum as you could argue that a tantrum for being told no, or not getting what they wanted is also an emotional response rather than being naughty. Ronnie definitely doesnā€™t tantrum like she says though and most likely just has meltdowns

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion: Soph puts the ā€œAnnoyā€ in tannoy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
A 'meltdown' in my experience is a result of being overwhelemed or over stimulated- a tantrum might be because a child is tired or hungry (or even naughty!). It sounds like your little one has some anxiety around new places/ crowds and possibly sensory issues- it doesn't mean that he is autistic (or that he has any SEND), it could be just part of his personality. If you have concerns or it starts to impact on his quality of life then have a chat to the SENCO at his school. (I try not to put too much detail on here, but my job involves identifying SEND )
Thankyou I think it is. xx

Reactions: 6
So I'm assuming Ronnies back in nursery, so 1 child to look after between 2 adults and the house is a mess. TEND RELATABLE šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate ASMR anyway but her crunching on pringles has made me shudder

Reactions: 11
Yeah it is possible to eat Pringles silently if you donā€™t make tend noises

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is probably gonna get me a lot of hate but here goes

Soph seems to be into whatever gets her follows, sympathy being the biggest and most recent, I feel like sheā€™s only going on about Ronnieā€™s ā€œinvisible speech needsā€ because she wants her daily dose of ā€œyoure a warrior mummyā€ from her sheep. She jumped on the Baby A train and since she passed hasnā€™t mentioned her or the charity A&S have set up in her name thatā€™s doing amazing things for childhood cancer, sheā€™s now sharing this beautiful girl with FOP, so why do I think she wants a similar reaction for Ronnie, ā€œshare to get the government to fund ISNā€, ā€œshare for supportā€, ā€œletā€™s start a petition and a charity for invisible speech needs!!ā€ ā€œLets donate money for raffle for Ron!!ā€ Sheā€™s already tried supporting a charity and that happened twice/three times, and she did that quiz but it got a minimal reaction from the followers so I canā€™t help but feel like she hasnā€™t come out with this about ronnie for his benefit. Sheā€™s come out with it for hers. Her saying her followers have reassured her says it all. You should get comfort and reassurance from your inner circle, friends and family, not bumstretcher and brexitpants Ronnieā€™s favourite aunties and uncles on Instagram.
She is way too wrapped up in living for the gram and seemingly canā€™t seem to function without the constant approval and appraisal from strangers. Watch this space, Iā€™m waiting for her to become Soph the Saviour for invisible speech needs.
Absolutely agree with all that youā€™ve said

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker but these threads have truly opened my eyes. I'm so annoyed I ever fell for her rubbish!
I noticed she edited her bingo wings out of the photos that Stacey's Dad took of them at the baby shower. She also never liked his photos on the gram, so she really does have an image/control problem. Thanks Tattle for making me question everything.

Also totally disgusted with the way she is handling everything with Ronnie. Completely shameful.
How insulting for Stacey's Dad that she's taking his photography and editing it for her own vanity

Reactions: 12
I think itā€™s mainly to do with the context of the behaviour. For example what you described I would say is a meltdown as itā€™s likely that he got overwhelmed by the environment etc and he didnā€™t know how to deal with it. In other words he couldnā€™t help it or actively try to stop it whereas with a tantrum,I would say itā€™s more a deliberate action in response to something like when they throw themselves on the floor and thrash around, screaming and crying but you never see any tears if they want something for example. Although to be honest writing that out did make me think that thereā€™s a very thin line between meltdown and tantrum as you could argue that a tantrum for being told no, or not getting what they wanted is also an emotional response rather than being naughty. Ronnie definitely doesnā€™t tantrum like she says though and most likely just has meltdowns
This is a great take on meltdown vs. tantrum.

I have two family members who work in schools for kids with additional needs. They have taught me this:
"There is no such thing as bad behavior. Just communication"

I have done my best to remind myself of this as a parent. I feel like tantrum is used so easily for toddlers. Young kids or kids who need additional support are frustrated. Their wee brains haven't caught up with processing bigger emotions or feeling overwhelmed or overstimulated. Parents need to help their kids manage their experiences and their emotions and help to prevent meltdowns from happening if they can. Also this doesn't just happen to little ones, older kids, teens and adults experience this too. Hinch needs to be educated, fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.