Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I've noticed

This woman is aiming to be relatable to mums/women etc. Ignore the tit food/fat dog/creepy husband/questionable parenting

There is not one mention of people in the UK struggling financially. No mention of fuel shortages. No mentioned of Sarah Everard. No mention of the copper charged with rape over the weekend. No mention about the violence that women experience every single day. No mention of food shortages. No mention of energy prices.

Nothing.

And you know what, I would respect her more - if she highlighted even ONE of these causes.

But nothing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Do these millionaire influencers & their tend buddies genuinely have nothing better to do then faff around for insta🤔 Are they genuinely that dull or is it bs? Has a pr team analysed the data and said you need to be boring or kookie or messy or anxious. Let’s throw in a laddish hubby a additional needs kiddy and a mad ma in law 🤨😂 Someone is definitely writing a script.

Reactions: 13
You know what I've noticed

This woman is aiming to be relatable to mums/women etc. Ignore the tit food/fat dog/creepy husband/questionable parenting

There is not one mention of people in the UK struggling financially. No mention of fuel shortages. No mentioned of Sarah Everard. No mention of the copper charged with rape over the weekend. No mention about the violence that women experience every single day. No mention of food shortages. No mention of energy prices.

Nothing.

And you know what, I would respect her more - if she highlighted even ONE of these causes.

But nothing.
But she did take a dozen nappies and some dry goods to a closed food bank 6 months ago? Come on, be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
GRIM does she think this is even funny. You know what Sopha you say it best when you say nothing at all
Why, just why would you record yourself eating Pringles? ASMR? Oh do feck off, as a misophonia sufferer, that was disgusting🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
So she threw all of lonnies clothes at the drawers for her montage. At least now we have proof that she simply throws clean clothes around for content.
I also have a theory about her clothes mess - because it’s the only mess she has. Ma barker does her ironing. The clothes she’s chucking around are never creased. They are always clean and crease free so her mum irons them all and then Soph literally throws them around for mess. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also whilst I’m popping on - Rex blowing out the candles on his mums cake takes me back to Ronnie not being allowed to blow out his mums candles on her birthday and indeed not even on his own birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 29
GRIM does she think this is even funny. You know what Sopha you say it best when you say nothing at all
Is this also a (not so)subtle Tattle shout out? Re comments on disordered eating. Guys I’m just like you a busy mummy who enjoys a sneaky snack. Get in the 🗑 Mrs H with your duplicity .

Reactions: 8
YUCK. What is it with the eating stories? And what the hell is that face she pulls at the end?! Her mannerisms are just odd. I don't think it's a genuine tick as everything this woman does is planned and contrived. Maybe it's an attempt to be relatable or funny. Everything she does is literally getting on my last nerve. Get a job! GET A LIFE HUNNAAAY (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she overcompensates feeding the dog because she has disordered eating herself, she probably feeds him half of everything she has so she can make out she eats more than she does
Remember when she was sitting on the sofa, dog in lap facing outwards and she was feeding it crunky snacks as if she was feeding herself? That told me everything I didn’t need to know about her relationship with food.

Umm can I get a 🌟 BINGO 🌟 for my previous comment about sitting in the sofa watching TV reading Tattle? 😉

• Haha
B53F0A7D-068B-4A6E-ABD6-1F5DAF4C04EE.png

8DB167AD-B090-4615-8144-C1DE93DE36A3.jpeg

Seeing as we know you read here sofa how do you feel having people bots like this following you and having access to your child on the toilet or you stuffing your face in your babies crutch you make me bleeping sick

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
So she threw all of lonnies clothes at the drawers for her montage. At least now we have proof that she simply throws clean clothes around for content.
I also have a theory about her clothes mess - because it’s the only mess she has. Ma barker does her ironing. The clothes she’s chucking around are never creased. They are always clean and crease free so her mum irons them all and then Soph literally throws them around for mess. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also whilst I’m popping on - Rex blowing out the candles on his mums cake takes me back to Ronnie not being allowed to blow out his mums candles on her birthday and indeed not even on his own birthday 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
So sad, just because Ron can’t talk shouldn’t stop him doing stuff. Let’s not forget though he wasn’t even invited to his own brothers gender reveal party😫😫

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So sad, just because Ron can’t talk shouldn’t stop him doing stuff. Let’s not forget though he wasn’t even invited to his own brothers gender reveal party😫😫
I guess I have to bury my theory that Lonnie was born before she claimed due to PPW real time outing. But for a while I thought that was why he wasn’t at the gender reveal - it would expose him looking younger. But now I guess the real reason is she didn’t want him there ruining HER fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.