Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everyone saying she’s had that top on for 3 days 😳 Come on guyzzzz this is the Queen of pre records 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Couldn’t help myself.. don’t be a dick Soph we know you’re stupid but you’re not that stupid.
SS and her sister blocked me last week because I said they need to declare ad… all know exactly what they are up to
Just see at the top of there where’s flip and flop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Couldn’t help myself.. don’t be a dick Soph we know you’re stupid but you’re not that stupid.
SS and her sister blocked me last week because I said they need to declare ad… all know exactly what they are up to
Surprised she didn’t block you for asking after Flip and Flop 😭 #RIP

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what I've noticed

This woman is aiming to be relatable to mums/women etc. Ignore the tit food/fat dog/creepy husband/questionable parenting

There is not one mention of people in the UK struggling financially. No mention of fuel shortages. No mentioned of Sarah Everard. No mention of the copper charged with rape over the weekend. No mention about the violence that women experience every single day. No mention of food shortages. No mention of energy prices.

Nothing.

And you know what, I would respect her more - if she highlighted even ONE of these causes.

But nothing.
She'll claim she doesn't know enough to mention this kinda thing just like she did with #blacklivesmatter movement.
However considering the target population of her page is young woman, you'd think she's read up even a little bit on that poor Sarah. About laws, about way people can protect themselves. There is plenty of charities/organisations she could promote from people that have gone thro something similar. There is apps people can download hollie guard and also the square app.

She could share about local food banks and charities that help people with money (instead of telling people to hire a bleeping motor home in a fuel shortage)
She's a bleeping hole end of!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They are the true Wayne and waynetta slob from Harry Enfield and chums like aren't they 🤮🤮 for a millionaire she is a scruff bag. Imagine her thinking she's being relatable relatable her sheep just from being stinking 🤣🤣 they live for it too 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get how her rooms get so untidy, what exactly does she do with herself?….other than sit on the sofa and read Tattle, now that I do understand! I’m not houseproud by any means but never would it be tend messy like hers 😱

Reactions: 13
Can someone link the very first Hinch thread? Been trying to find it but I can’t and it’s driving me nuts 😂 want to find out the deal with Inch and Fiddle Fingers 😂 unless someone just wants to enlighten me…

Reactions: 5
Good for you!

Yes Sophie love, we do all understand how ads work. The fact you don't isn't cute or endearing. IT IS PART OF YOUR JOB AND IT'S NOT DIFFICULT. Christ she makes me despair for the future of the human race.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bollocks that she doesn’t know how ads work the absolute twit. Sweet little soph doesn’t understand how she’s become a millionaire.
I hope this means she’s contacted by ASA.

Reactions: 26
It’s where I get my best clothes from😂🤣 In the 🗑 again Hinch. IF I was a millionaire you’d only catch me in Dior or Chanel dahling not F&F ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😂 At least Tesco partner with someone believable or a better actor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"This is the coat that I was wearing yesterday guyzzzz. It's so warm!" It was beautifully sunny and about 18 degrees in Essex yesterday, let's see if your cheap coat is still keeping you warm in February!

• Haha
I’m rushing on here to say SHE DOES READ. Look at the recent stories 🤣🤣🤣 all about us aren’t they ?
View attachment 794064View attachment 794065
So another visit to the ASA.
Of course she knows how ads work - she has a team behind her that can also point it out but they decide to turn a blind eye to it.
What about all the hinch products she was advertising in the motor home yet decided not to declare as ADs - they were HER products - she is such a liar. She really is the lowest of the low. She just wants the best of both worlds. She’ll keep on showing off her products at any given opportunity so people will go and buy it, but she doesn’t want to tag it as AD as that makes her look to much like the salesperson she really is. Her followers don’t want to keep seeing AD and she knows it.

Third day of the same outfit, she’s an absolute clart.
Yeah but she changed it to go Tesco. If you were gonna take an outfit off that you’ve worn for 2 days straight wouldn’t you put it in the wash? You wouldn’t put it on your chair to wear for another day.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.