Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get why she keeps showing us a mess. It doesn't take long to put some clothes away. And I especially don't leave it a week after I come home from a holiday.
Henners has been kicked out of his bed by the looks. Should be a proper dog bed anyways, skanky cow 🤢

Reactions: 27
I really don't get why she keeps showing us a mess. It doesn't take long to put some clothes away. And I especially don't leave it a week after I come home from a holiday.
Henners has been kicked out of his bed by the looks. Should be a proper dog bed anyways, skanky cow 🤢
It says a lot about what she thinks of her Hincher’s if she thinks this is relatable to how they live 😂

Reactions: 22
That blanket wouldn't be like that either. Not if clothes have just been chucked on the bed. Why and how would the blanket scrunch up like that

Reactions: 15
And in regards to her over Azaliya - surely she did exactly what any other normal human being did/does around it. She shared the plight of the little girl, she put her money where her mouth was an donated a tidy sum to the cause, she comments here and there on Ashley & Saf’s posts but sadly the world does move on. She acted exactly the same as I did and probs countless others - I shared their story when they were searching for a donor, donated to the foundation, commented on a few posts here and there but, ultimately, my life has moved on. As tragic as that is, my world didn’t turn around Azaylia, it turns around my own family. Surely Hinch is just the same on a greater platform no?
I disagree. They've commented on her posts since and she's ignored them. Where was her post promoting the charity they've set up, where was thae posts congratulating him riding the country to make monet etc? surely that would of been good to promote, she could still share links on how to donate blood/organs.
Agreed life does move on, but why only pick out the families that are in the limelight and not one of the many many others that could do with funding?
My daughter lives with a rare condition, hardly ever gets funding, yet I can bet even if I tagged her in comments, posts' stories every day she still wouldn't mention it cos it's not big deal or isn't on headlines etc. And sadly that is the case.
As you say world moves on, there is current issues going on that she could also highlight but doesn't!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That blanket wouldn't be like that either. Not if clothes have just been chucked on the bed. Why and how would the blanket scrunch up like that
The fat chicken nugget has probably been lounging all over the bed regardless of the clothes being there 😩 Won’t bother her though. I bet she doesn’t mind stinking of dog 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I disagree. They've commented on her posts since and she's ignored them. Where was her post promoting the charity they've set up, where was thae posts congratulating him riding the country to make monet etc? surely that would of been good to promote, she could still share links on how to donate blood/organs.
Agreed life does move on, but why only pick out the families that are in the limelight and not one of the many many others that could do with funding?
My daughter lives with a rare condition, hardly ever gets funding, yet I can bet even if I tagged her in comments, posts' stories every day she still wouldn't mention it cos it's not big deal or isn't on headlines etc. And sadly that is the case.
As you say world moves on, there is current issues going on that she could also highlight but doesn't!!!
I'm sending you and your sweet girl so so so much love xxx xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm in work so don't have time to read through yet. But that Tannoy story, please tell me they aren't letting do a voiceover type thing in stores. I love Tesco but I cannot shop if I hear that screechy voice

Maybe the fat bleep dog had a nightmare? 😂
I can just imagine the dog lying all over the clothes 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s trolling Stacey Solomon who’s constantly doing these neat n tidy hacks (just for the gram obviously 🙄) Mrs H ‘mess’ looks like a tv production team popped in and thought need to make it look relatable hmmm 🧐 I can’t properly follow ‘famous’ people anymore on insta it’s all #ad #ad #ad or gifted or straight up shady no #ad but really it is.

Reactions: 10
We have two large Tescos where I am. They split the Sunday hours between them. My nearest opens 12-6 the town centre one opens 10-4.
yeah sorry realised I typed that wrong! I think they can open when they like but within a six hour window (retail experts feel free to correct me!)

I wish mine were all 12-6 I prefe that to 4

Reactions: 6
Every little (bot) counts when screeching over a tannoy for fans to come have a video, is life drying up for Grinch?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was just another example of her getting it totally again again!

We’d been saying she never done anything to help other people, so she asked the sheep to send her any Just Giving pages and she would share them on her stories.

First few she shared did get a lot of donations but she spent the whole day sharing more, so obvs they didnt get any new donations.

One of the pages she shared was for a young woman who had sadly passed away a few days before.

She ended up backtracking and posted a photo of her saying R.I.P beautiful angel or something like that.
Quoting myself to add this

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
This scruffy mare routine she’s trying to push is boring. Two grown adults home all day every day and their house looks like that? Sooooo relatable hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s no way she’s left those clothes on Prince Fatsomes bed, surprised they’re not on Ron’s bed and he’s left rolling about the floor with mummaz being restrained as always.

Reactions: 13
I’ve got a theory! 🚨
She’s posting the staged “mess” to show how super busy she is when she’s actually sat on the sofa with one eye on day time TV and the other eye on Tattle! I’m fank you! 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but I have a cocker spaniel and she moults A LOT. And given the size on that chubby stick hennerz and his poor diet, he probably moults even more and stinks. And then she’s got all their clothes on “his” bed 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.