Mrs Hinch #438 It takes 437 Tattle threads to raise a child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was just another example of her getting it totally again again!

We’d been saying she never done anything to help other people, so she asked the sheep to send her any Just Giving pages and she would share them on her stories.

First few she shared did get a lot of donations but she spent the whole day sharing more, so obvs they didnt get any new donations.

One of the pages she shared was for a young woman who had sadly passed away a few days before.

She ended up backtracking and posted a photo of her saying R.I.P beautiful angel or something like that.
Wow she surpassed herself there..she really is deplorable!

Reactions: 7
It still amazes me where we are now. When I started following her 3 years ago, when she was cleaning her lanterns never did I imagine what a horrible person she was.

Reactions: 27
trading laws prevent the big Tescos staying open past 4pm on a Sunday in England, I dunno if it applies rest of U.K.

notice to she’s only confronting the speech needs? No mention towards the obvious stimming, melt downs and there’s been clear indications there’s some unmet sensory needs for Ron. Not diagnosing and never would on the clips but there’s way more to Ronnie than “invisible speech needs” which is probably not the worst description for dld. Certainly wouldn’t make sense for someone awaiting an autism diagnosis. At this point I’m wondering if she’s just turned into doctor hinch. Anyone remember the last thread?

has one child with an additional needs: paediatrician
We have two large Tescos where I am. They split the Sunday hours between them. My nearest opens 12-6 the town centre one opens 10-4.

Reactions: 4
Lol no need for you to either give a tit or not give a tit re offending me - we’re exchanging opinions on a gossip website about a random instagrammer to pass time on a rainy Monday morning…! In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter in any of our lives does it?!

I understand your point that it’s such a sad situation that thousands, tens of thousands, probably millions of children would benefit from having their story highlighted on social media by someone “of influence” but the specific detail here is that this Mum has named Hinch personally on her stories and was saying how desperate she was for her to share the petition. Hinch went ahead and did just that. I don’t think it’s fair to attack her over doing so.

Whilst we’re at it though - let’s use this for good - those of you that are reading this that haven’t signed the little girl’s petition, please go and see if it’s something you’d be willing to do. I appreciate there are so SO many people in the world that could really use our help but this little girl is certainly one of them and deserves the chance if a normal life, as do any other sufferers of the awful disease she has been diagnosed with.
Didn't say it was about offending you. I meant offending people in general cos people get very offended on here. I didn't mean it about you. Agree to disagree cos there's probably been hundreds of people tagging hinch on their stories wanting her to share their stories and links, i remember seeing someone on here not long ago say someone tried to reach out to her and SS around the same time hinch was jumping on azaylia, about someone needing life saving treatment, they reached out and out and out to them just to share a LINK, they never responded, they never shared anything. Why? Cos no other celebs mentioned them. I will refuse to accept that hinch shared it out the goodness of her heart. She shared it because other celebs are too. If she was genuine she'd share a few a day, yes alot will be overlooked by picking just a few out of millions but those few a day would help opposed to just one every so often because its hot news with celebs, atleast then she's spending her time wisely and using her platform for the good it should be. That even just go for hinch, it goes for all influencers and celebrities.
Also no one is attacking hinch for sharing it. I'm not. I've already said it's great she's shared it but i wish she wouldn't just share the ones that are circulating around widely and she'd as i said above, research a bit and share a few.
And as you said, i hope people ARE indeed signing the petition, but I also hope people are signing others too. Not just hers.
I'll see myself out.

Reactions: 17
Has poor Henners not had his own bed and room then? I thought she tucked him in every night, poor little manzzz

Home and lifestyle?? Ha!

Things she cannot do:

Take care of her dog, honesty, clean, cook, get off the sofa, family days, home decor, creativity…

What the hell content would she have when she has nothing to offer?
that’s why she’s treating herself to a mansion like her bestest bubs, so she can scrape at content

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has poor Henners not had his own bed and room then? I thought she tucked him in every night, poor little manzzz

that’s why she’s treating herself to a mansion like her bestest bubs, so she can scrape at content
I was gonna say that. She’s been back since Friday so where has Henry been sleeping for these last few days?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmmmm where does Henry sleep now of his bed is full of shite that she's too Lazy busy being a twit supermum to put away.... she's a scruffy bleep trying to be relatable. Doesn't take long to put a few clothes away rather than wanking about editing and filtering photos and videos 😒🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The biggest example of this is when she done the blacked out grid post for Blacklivesmatter. Which a week later she deleted. Then when people noticed she’d deleted it, she reinstated it. She doesn’t do these things because she cares. She does it to look good
Can I adopt you please cos you're never not on my wave length. I literally adore you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

They only went for 2 days, stop with the fakery 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Here we go again following parents with I'll children yet once it's not in the 'limelight" she has nothing more to say, take Ashley and his wife for instance!!

Fs. Again what about sharing information on hollie guard or other ways people especially females can keep safe while walking alone!

Reactions: 10
Can I adopt you please cos you're never not on my wave length. I literally adore you.
Mate, we are both the same. We see a spade, it’s a spade, so we call it a spade.

If I know I’m in the right I’ll say, don’t care who I offend. Then again if I’m wrong, I’ll admit it. I know you’re the exact same 😘

Reactions: 15
And in regards to her over Azaliya - surely she did exactly what any other normal human being did/does around it. She shared the plight of the little girl, she put her money where her mouth was an donated a tidy sum to the cause, she comments here and there on Ashley & Saf’s posts but sadly the world does move on. She acted exactly the same as I did and probs countless others - I shared their story when they were searching for a donor, donated to the foundation, commented on a few posts here and there but, ultimately, my life has moved on. As tragic as that is, my world didn’t turn around Azaylia, it turns around my own family. Surely Hinch is just the same on a greater platform no?
Absolute BOLLOCKS. Hinch didn't stop talking about A for weeks. She made a plant in her memory. She commented on every single post repeating herself so she was seen. I mean she was INVESTED, she even went as far as saying she was checking for something to happen every half hour. She literally didn't shut up about it, no other cause in the world mattered. Just azaylia, so if she cared THAT much she should still share the foundation links once a week, they're climbing mountains as we speak to raise money. Where's her repost???? Exactly. Onto the next one to look good now.

she was tagged 100s if not thousands of times for a little boy who was fighting the same disease and he was never shared. It’s not just her, they are all like it. The human side has gone and they look at what’s trending
Exactly. Thankyou!!!!!!!

Reactions: 35
B48D554E-2C12-4C84-B099-A32630D2FC03.png

Numbers started to drop so she buys more peadophilles bots to share her photos of her kids across the whole world
SOFA YOURE A bleeping FREAK

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Absolute BOLLOCKS. Hinch didn't stop talking about A for weeks. She made a plant in her memory. She commented on every single post repeating herself so she was seen. I mean she was INVESTED, she even went as far as saying she was checking for something to happen every half hour. She literally didn't shut up about it, no other cause in the world mattered. Just azaylia, so if she cared THAT much she should still share the foundation links once a week, they're climbing mountains as we speak to raise money. Where's her repost???? Exactly. Onto the next one to look good now.

Exactly. Thankyou!!!!!!!
This! She does nothing unless it makes her look good.

Reactions: 16
All them clothes from 2 days away?? Yet she wears she same trackie for 4 days running at home. Alright ennnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend but then at the same time I don't give a tit if i do - if you haven't clicked on Sophie only shares funds and stories for the ones who are i don't know the word, let's just say 'popular' at the minute. Azaylia, shared and spoken about everywhere, everyday, 247, massive news, hinch was all over it. Now she doesn't share or even acknowledge the foundation. Now this little girl Lexi, I've seen her all over the past couple of days, hinch would of seen other big celebrities share it, so ofcourse she did. Don't get me wrong I'm happy she's shared it, it's a really sad situation and I'll certainly be checking in on their page to see what's happening but Sophies platform could be used for the better by simply sharing 2 or 3 pages everyday, there's SO many families who aren't having their struggles heard. It's not all about who the biggest celebrities jump on.
👏👏
Well said and exactly what I was thinking and not long posted about.
There is many many families struggling, especially those not in the "limelight". Why not dedicate a day a week to post links/pages where people can sign up to donor lists or just giving pages and people can pick and choose who to help instead of just high profile cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
👏👏
Well said and exactly what I was thinking and not long posted about.
There is many many families struggling, especially those not in the "limelight". Why not dedicate a day a week to post links/pages where people can sign up to donor lists or just giving pages and people can pick and choose who to help instead of just high profile cases.
Exactly write a list in, you know her new Lists book🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.